Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Good, bad and plain ugly

Search this Thread

Old 19 June 2007, 11:56 AM
gpssti4
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Good, bad and plain ugly

We've all seen the various comments about good and bad dealerships on Scoobynet. However, I can't remember if we've had a similar list for different marques. I'll be looking for a new company car at some stage and will not be going for Vauxhall due to their inept dealerships and customer service. Has anyone else had good/bad service from different manufacturers. Let's keep it factual otherwise the thread might get zapped! I'll start the list with my bad points about Vauxhall.

1) Vauxhall:
New Astra sri cdti 150 5 door hatch
Drivetrain knocking noise upon gearchange. Dealers tell me 'they all do that', errr no they don't I've driven loads and they simply don't. Engine mount bolt fell out at 50mph. Dealership couldn't even align the steering wheel after resetting the tracking. Dealership broke my Bluetooth handsfree car kit and denied it. When I complained (when may car was back in for more 'correction' work), someone (can't point finger as I have no proof) maliciously bent the wiper arm so that it has scratched the windscreen, result new wiper arm and windscreen needed.