Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Rubbish & litter & crap.

Search this Thread

Old 15 June 2007, 08:35 PM
Paddi70
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubbish & litter & crap.

Now that we've discussed the little overweight darlings and their parents in an earlier thread, what about rubbish, litter.
I come home an walk my dogs. Which by law, pride and the fact I would hate to be challenged by some old granny for not picking up anything that my dog has left behind. Passed the local school, that when all the parents collect the kids, park cars on every bit of grass space available, then proceed to stuff the little cherubs fat heads with ice cream and leave all the wrappers and crap all over the ground, then **** off leaving wheel ruts and mud on a patch of grass that was perfectly fine 10 mins earlier and will now take a month to repair, if it gets the chance, which it, because they will all be back again on Monday. More great parking and crap left all over the place.

Even had a chat with one fella who said sod it, councils problem to collect crap I pay my council tax, and then wonder why they wish, even need to for us to pay more??
Because dumb *** family's insist on being lazy b******s and not picking up there rubbish.

Now I have been in the army for 19 years and am near time served. The government have sent to some pretty sh***y places to do some really sh***y jobs, just makes me sad to see out onr country either being turned into a nannying state, because we believe we have to educate everyone on the most simple things, stuff that was down to common sense, like not to feed your children on fat, to a country where parents are just to lazy to either ask or tell their kids to pick up after them. Failing that they should pick it up themselves.

Makes me sad
Old 15 June 2007, 09:02 PM
JamieMacdonald
Scooby Regular

People who litter really pi$$ me off, can't belive any adult can consider this acceptable. It's soooooooo lazy!

Next time I see someone chuck something out of their car, I'm going to stop and lob it back in! Nearly did it to a white van man the other day but I wasn't 100% sure he'd chucked it (a paper coffee cup) out of his window, and you'd really need to be sure before doing something like that!
Old 15 June 2007, 09:08 PM
SlimJ_2005
Scooby Regular

Yep, this gets my goat too! There really is no need to drop litter when you can put it in the bin. Problem these days is that no one has any respect...

Same as people that put about 10 bags of rubbish out to our 1 or 2, then say they recycle most of their rubbish. When theres people like this I really think they should charge extra for the amount of rubbish produced (and fine the companies that produce excess packaging).
Old 15 June 2007, 09:32 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Problem round our way is that there are very few bins because little ****s set fire to them so they are never replaced.
My house produces about 2 bags of rubbish a week but we always fill up the recycling bin to the brim (so much we asked for a bigger bin).
A few years ago went to Japan and was spoilt for choice of bins as they recycle nearly everything so much so i had to spend about 10 mins trying to think what bin i was meant to put my rubbish in.
Old 15 June 2007, 11:41 PM
eldudereno
Scooby Regular

Drives me crazy seeing people throwing all sorts of rubbish out of their car windows!!!! Absolute scum from my point of view, bring back national service!!!! Too many people these days have no respect for anyone or anything!!!!!
Old 16 June 2007, 12:28 AM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

I really identify with this post. Often in the past I used to take my little lad to a local nature reserve, where the public can feed wild ducks, swans, geese etc. 90% of the visitors bring bread, then a significant number just throw the plastic bags on the floor. Where are their heads at? I spend time each time I visit picking up all their sh1te. Words fail me, they really do.
Old 16 June 2007, 09:52 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

It is simple education by the parents, assuming the parents do not litter themsleves, chances are they do and this bad habit passed onto the kids.

It comes back to respect for themselves and others, sadly lacking by some people

Our two put their litter in the bin, thats what i was taught to do and thats what they do, simple as that.

Last edited by The Zohan; 16 June 2007 at 09:55 AM.
Old 16 June 2007, 12:36 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paddi70
Now that we've discussed the little overweight darlings and their parents in an earlier thread, what about rubbish, litter.
I come home an walk my dogs. Which by law, pride and the fact I would hate to be challenged by some old granny for not picking up anything that my dog has left behind. Passed the local school, that when all the parents collect the kids, park cars on every bit of grass space available, then proceed to stuff the little cherubs fat heads with ice cream and leave all the wrappers and crap all over the ground, then **** off leaving wheel ruts and mud on a patch of grass that was perfectly fine 10 mins earlier and will now take a month to repair, if it gets the chance, which it, because they will all be back again on Monday. More great parking and crap left all over the place.

Even had a chat with one fella who said sod it, councils problem to collect crap I pay my council tax, and then wonder why they wish, even need to for us to pay more??
Because dumb *** family's insist on being lazy b******s and not picking up there rubbish.

Now I have been in the army for 19 years and am near time served. The government have sent to some pretty sh***y places to do some really sh***y jobs, just makes me sad to see out onr country either being turned into a nannying state, because we believe we have to educate everyone on the most simple things, stuff that was down to common sense, like not to feed your children on fat, to a country where parents are just to lazy to either ask or tell their kids to pick up after them. Failing that they should pick it up themselves.

Makes me sad
I agree with all of that. This country has descended to the depths of social depravity and degradation in the last ten years and I regret it more than I can say.

Les
Old 16 June 2007, 01:12 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

I hate the lit **** that are thron out of moving cars. Every car I've owned has had an ashtray in it.
Old 16 June 2007, 01:40 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paddi70

Makes me sad
And the bloke you spoke to is more likely to whinge when council tax goes up because the council need to pick up the crap he and many others drop.
Old 16 June 2007, 01:41 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by scoobynutta555
I hate the lit **** that are thron out of moving cars. Every car I've owned has had an ashtray in it.
Even worse when they have tried to flick it down my intercooler scoop.
Old 16 June 2007, 02:34 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

i have a big yellow bin down by the vacuum bunkers at work and the amount of people that simply can not be arsed to put the rubbish from the car into the bin is around 50/50

much easier for them to just chuck it on the ground next to the bin

i have been known to go down there after watching somebody do it and throw the rubbish back into the car

fekin council estate pikeys
Old 16 June 2007, 02:36 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by eldudereno
Drives me crazy seeing people throwing all sorts of rubbish out of their car windows!!!! Absolute scum from my point of view, bring back national service!!!! Too many people these days have no respect for anyone or anything!!!!!

some fat b*stard chucked a half eaten burger out his car window last week while inside the carwash, splattered it into the wash hall tiles before driving out

ohh yes, i have a camera in there. i know who you are and i`m waiting for you to come back in you sack of wobbly ****
Old 16 June 2007, 02:56 PM
Paddi70
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
some fat b*stard chucked a half eaten burger out his car window last week while inside the carwash, splattered it into the wash hall tiles before driving out

ohh yes, i have a camera in there. i know who you are and i`m waiting for you to come back in you sack of wobbly ****
Thats just wrong, lazy ****, although it did make me chuckle reading it, sorry.
Old 16 June 2007, 03:27 PM
zip106
Scooby Regular

I'll never forget being pillion on my brothers bike.
Bloke in the car in front flicks his *** end out his window at traffic lights. My bro steps cooly off his bike, picks it up and drops it in the guys lap just as the lights turn to green.
Cue lots of frantic arm waving from him and papping of car horns from behind him....

But I totally agree with the original poster.
I live in a very small rural village and the country roads leading upto it are often covered in litter, but where does it all come from?
It's not as if people are chucking complete newspapers out windows, or empty beer cans, whilst on the move is it..
Old 16 June 2007, 03:43 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by StickyMicky

I bet he's going to get a 'special' wash next time
Old 16 June 2007, 04:33 PM
Mouser
Scooby Regular

I live next to a playing field and regularly go round picking up plastic drinks bottles and crisp packets that the kids drop. God knows what their houses must be like if they behave like that outside. These brats and their parent do not deserve to live in a decent area.
The Councils around Britain spend millions clearing rubbish left behind by ignorant,lazy scumbags, that money could be used for other beneficial things.
Old 16 June 2007, 04:37 PM
andy_s37
Scooby Regular

We had about 20 pikey caravans hauled up outside the local tip a few months back (they filled the road), it was literally a 30 yard walk to the tip but it didn't stop them throwing all their s***e on the grass verges. What does the council do in response? Builds a purpose built pikey camp next to the tip - w*****s.

Andy.
Old 16 June 2007, 04:39 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

Living next to a tip isn't at the top of most peoples list I'd imagine
Old 16 June 2007, 04:54 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by myblackwrx
I bet he's going to get a 'special' wash next time
he is banned, he just doesnt know it yet