LiveLeak.com - Muslim Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony

Hamas Kindergarten celebration
Old 11 June 2007, 08:35 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

And the Jews do similar...

Bloody sad isn't it, no wonder the kids grow up believing what they do, and doing what they do as they get older - indoctrinated from an early age.

Little kids yelling "Death for the sake of Allah!"
It is child abuse really.

Not sure what the answer is but banning all religion would be a good start.

Last edited by The Zohan; 11 June 2007 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11 June 2007, 09:17 PM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

Either schools teach kids about all religions - without bias - or they teach nothing at all.

No wonder they are prepared to blow themselves up for their cause when they get older.
Old 11 June 2007, 09:18 PM
jods
Scooby Senior

Quite a catchy tune they've got going there !
Old 11 June 2007, 09:27 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its just control, if they let the kids realise its all bollocks they lose control.
Old 11 June 2007, 09:31 PM
Jerome
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jods
Quite a catchy tune they've got going there !
I thought that also.
Old 11 June 2007, 10:37 PM
Alan C
Scooby Regular

I wasn't picking on Hamas per se..just the indoctrination of the kids.

Perpetuating the situation to what end? The death of some of those kids and the prolonged agony in their camps and utterly despairing life...no future apart from hunger, death, horror and fighting...

How many years since the stone age? I think overall we've not made much progress as a human race...
Old 12 June 2007, 09:43 AM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Its just control, if they let the kids realise its all bollocks they lose control.
All religion is about control, God's got **** all to do with any of them

I can remember a televised sermon by the Reverend Ian Paisley during which he worked himself up into such a lather, whilst vilifying the Catholic practice of accepting the holy sacrement, that I thought he was going to explode
Even back then (mid '80s) if he'd said what he did about any other religion's practices they'd have locked him up
At the very least he should have been done for incitement
Old 12 June 2007, 10:08 AM
harry007
Scooby Regular

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts

Its funny how you guys pick on the (few and rare) extremist muslims and then assume all of Islam is alike.

All religions form the foundation of this world. Every religion has fought some sort of war, in those wars were people who were family/ related to anyone of us. Yet we type all this crap and slagging off religions. As above using god and '****' in the same sentence

Have some respect for each other there wouldnt be no problems.
Old 12 June 2007, 10:12 AM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by harry007
Its funny how you guys pick on the (few and rare) extremist muslims and then assume all of Islam is alike.

All religions form the foundation of this world. Every religion has fought some sort of war, in those wars were people who were family/ related to anyone of us. Yet we type all this crap and slagging off religions. As above using god and '****' in the same sentence

**** god. How's that work for you? I have zero belief in such a thing.
Old 12 June 2007, 10:15 AM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

'Have some respect for each other there wouldnt be no problems'

If it was that easy this world would be a lot happier but as previously mentioned it's all about control whether it be Jewish,Christian,Muslim etc.

And since there is so much fighting amongst people of the same religion (Catholics v Protestants ,both Christians, for example) it's never going to happen unfortunately.
Old 12 June 2007, 10:15 AM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
**** god. How's that work for you? I have zero belief in such a thing.

Last edited by fast bloke; 12 June 2007 at 10:58 AM.
Old 12 June 2007, 10:19 AM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Old 12 June 2007, 10:35 AM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

On topic please
Old 12 June 2007, 10:46 AM
PG
Scooby Regular

Their forward rolls and cartwheels were ****! Must try harder!
Old 12 June 2007, 10:56 AM
EddScott
Scooby Regular

Received 64 Likes on 32 Posts

Thing is, I can see it from two perspectives.

Firstly, its very clever brain washing in order to ensure compliance at an early age.

Or, its teaching children to have beliefs in something whether its agreeable to others or otherwise. If nothing else it seems they get more exercise than our kids stuck in front of a 360 and gets them out the house for a bit

I would also point out that they don't chuck a dummy wrapped in a US or GB flag for the kids to all pummel. Their just as likely to dress in that manner to fight with neighbouring countries as to fight as terrorists to the west.

Just shows how much of a difference there is between two human groups. They are quite happy to have their children parading about with guns and balaclavas (sp) and we can't even do the tradition christmas play incase it offends the very same people living in this country.

The world is truly blooming bonkers
Old 12 June 2007, 11:38 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

This is a good post with admirable advice. It is not the teachings of the respective religions which encourage murderous behaviour, but the influence of ambitious and power hungry people who use the religion for their own selfish purposes with no regard for the welfare of the true believers and who really ought to be kicked into touch by all concerned.

Les
Old 12 June 2007, 11:54 AM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

I think it's got nothing to do with George Bush, if it has, when he goes in a couple of years, do you think muslim extremism will also disappear?

If you look at all the major flashpoints in the world, there are muslims involved.

They don't like Jews, so there is the middle east problem. They don't like Hindus, so there is the India/Paksitan problem. They don't like Christians/the west, so there is the general terrorising of the world.

I feel sorry for the genuine peace loving muslims, but there are a lot of people dragging their religion down.
Old 12 June 2007, 12:04 PM
harry007
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul3446
I think it's got nothing to do with George Bush, if it has, when he goes in a couple of years, do you think muslim extremism will also disappear?

If you look at all the major flashpoints in the world, there are muslims involved.

They don't like Jews, so there is the middle east problem. They don't like Hindus, so there is the India/Paksitan problem. They don't like Christians/the west, so there is the general terrorising of the world.

I feel sorry for the genuine peace loving muslims, but there are a lot of people dragging their religion down.
I agree, I am a muslim. The muslims that go around blowing themselves are mad. Islam does not accept this and never did, nor are they considered muslim by us.

As for Jews not liking muslims, if you ask them the same, they dont like us either, its two way. As for Hindus etc, not them in particular. It's the whole problem of land kashmir etc.

Theres no members of a religion in the world that dont have something against another religion. They all have something to say.
Old 12 June 2007, 12:20 PM
harry007
Scooby Regular

Though the so called muslim extremism sure did accelarate with bush admin.
Old 12 June 2007, 12:21 PM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

If you took Muslims out of the equation, I reckon the rest of the world would get on pretty well together to be honest.

I know that not all muslims are alike, but pretty much without fail, where there is trouble in the world, muslims will be involved.
Hahahahahaha, forgotten the protestants vs. catholics horrors of the last few centuries? Or the christians vs. pretty much anyone really!

Originally Posted by Leslie
This is a good post with admirable advice. It is not the teachings of the respective religions which encourage murderous behaviour, but the influence of ambitious and power hungry people who use the religion for their own selfish purposes with no regard for the welfare of the true believers and who really ought to be kicked into touch by all concerned.

Les
The teachings of the bible are really quite unpleasant Les. Bigotry, slavery, intolerance, vengeance, sacrifice, persecution. Priests tend to try and leave all that out and concentrate on the relativley few bits which talkabout love or peace.

Admittedly, religion is an invention of man, and so the teachings are our fault, not religion pre se, but still, they are teachings from an age that should be consigned to history so the human race can move on and try to improve.

Geezer

Geezer
Old 12 June 2007, 12:23 PM
Paul3446
Scooby Regular

Exactly Geezer, "in the last few centuries", while the rest of the world has moved on and become civilised, there seems to be a hardcore of muslims who are hell bent on violence.
Old 12 June 2007, 12:31 PM
harry007
Scooby Regular

Exactly Geezer, "in the last few centuries", while the rest of the world has moved on and become civilised, there seems to be a hardcore of muslims who are hell bent on violence.

When did the world become civilised
Old 12 June 2007, 12:33 PM
Tidgy
Scooby Regular

Received 150 Likes on 115 Posts

nice bit of propaganda that
Old 12 June 2007, 12:40 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

If you want to see intollerance in action, do a google / wikipedia for some of the southern US Baptist and Evangelical ministers; Jerry Falwell is a good place to start
Old 12 June 2007, 01:08 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

It wasn't muslim fundamentalists that set of the Oklahoma bomb

It wasn't muslim fundamentalists that blew up Manchester, Enniskillen, Canary Wharf, etc. either
Old 12 June 2007, 01:19 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Is it me or have a couple of posts (including one of mine) gone AWOL from this thread
Old 12 June 2007, 01:25 PM
myblackwrx
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by CrisPDuk
Is it me or have a couple of posts (including one of mine) gone AWOL from this thread
Yep but in the current state of world affairs muslim bashing is an easy target.
IMO all religions have their problems it's just how they sort them out internally and on the world stage which is the problem
Old 12 June 2007, 01:29 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Though the so called muslim extremism sure did accelarate with bush admin.
Harry

I have lived in muslim counry and by thier laws and do not really have an axe to grind. I am an agnostic

All religion is about control of the masses, good and evil and rewards for the good and pounish the evuil do-ers is easy way to control the masses and keep them in line.

All religion teaches tollerance and a lot good things.
Most religions can be twisted to suit certain people needs and desires, be it killing in the name of their god or prophet or cause. These are usually the minority that gets the majority a bad name.

In an idea world wqe would all be good kind and respect each other and our beliefs, in peace and with tollerance.

The reality is somewhat diferent and i find this video abborant. I also found the documentary on Muslims living in Palestine abborant watching Jerwsih kids stoning Muslim kids as the walked by on their way to school being encouraged by adults...

Somehow this all has to stop.
Old 12 June 2007, 01:37 PM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

Nuke them from space, it's the only way to be sure

Quick Reply: Can anyone justify this?