Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Anyone got any Ghost Stories ?

Search this Thread

Old 04 June 2007, 01:28 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Anyone got any Ghost Stories ?

So does anyone have any good stories of things they have seen or stories they have heard?
Old 04 June 2007, 02:29 AM
paulwrxboro
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im not into stuff like that but i bought a hotel in 6 months ago and theres defanatly something there, whenever i go upstairs to turn lights off, if the hotels empty i can feel something go by me,all the hairs stand up on my body and i just get a feeling i have never felt in my life before,ive lived in a couple of difrent houses and not had this feeling anyware else i also feel things go past the door when im working, painting ,ect ,the first few weeks i was thinking is there someone else in the hotel.

when the guy next door went to the libary to look up some history on the road were we are (wellington rd) the old bloke in there said, are you serching because you have ghosts?, ...must get it all the time

but the buildings are aprox 200 years old so ther must be some history there aswell

oh yeh we have had a few glasses fall off shelves aswell for no good reson
Old 04 June 2007, 09:09 AM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

had a few "experience" here a while back, but nothing compares to my mast job and the resident ghost.

basically somebody was killed at the factory that supplies nissan with seats, she was a sewing operator, to get to the sewing department you have to go past our department as the only entry is via a tunnel.

we had all heard the stories about how sometimes one of the sewing machine lamps would come on by itself etc etc.

anyway, there is 3 of us on niteshift from our department (skeleton crew to help offset production shortfall)
me, a mate and a team leader.

we are working away and to our surprise, pretty much all the security arrive on mass and ask if we have been into the sewing department

we have not, nobody has as they would have had to go past us, anyway, somebody from the foam making department adjacent has seen the lights coming on and off and somebody walking about through the windows

security were to scared to send just one person as "this has happened quite a bit"

anyway they went in and we followed, all doors and windows closed, nobody present.

the "fun" came about 30 mins later when we ran out of fabric for the seats, and the team leader had to go through the sewing department into a storage area to collect more seat covers.

the light switches for the sewing department are based on our side, so the team leader switches on every single light in the department, gets in his forklift and blast through the sewing section

me and my mate then made a massive barricade with metal stillages and turned off the lights

we switched on one single sewing machine lamp

the teamleader arrives at the entrance to the sewing department from the other side, sees the lights off and looks scared

he switches on these crappy little spotlights on the forklift and looks about, i was nearly dieing with stifled laughter, the TL then jumps in the forklift and blasts into the department, only to find this barricade
PMSL

he spins the forklift around like a handbrake turn with fear on his face and has to go the long way around, which happens to be next to the sewing machine with the lamp switched on, you cant really go fast around this way and we were waiting in the darkness and throwing fabric and thread at him PMSL

i heard him go "woooaaaaaaggggggghh arghhhhhhhh"

the other lad pushed a metal stillage out to try and stop him and he just sped up and smashed into it sending everything flying

had some fun in that job team leader was a top bloke
Old 04 June 2007, 09:11 AM
Sonic'
Scooby Regular

Have a look for J4cko's crap ghost thread