BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default arab leaders r half wits -by gaddafi

lol gaddafi rocks he comes up wae the best comedy and truth at the same time

he forever entertains

Gaddafi discredits Saudi initiative, ridicules leaders behind it
By Reuters and Haaretz Service

Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi on Sunday said the Saudi proposal to end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was doomed to fail because the Arab leaders behind it were "half-wits."

"Arab leaders have no credibility. These Arab leaders are poor half-wits and no one would take them seriously," he told supporters gathered at his home in Tripoli.

Gaddafi said Israel would not accept the initiative, first launched in 2002.

Advertisement

Arab leaders unanimously approved the Saudi peace initiative at a two-day summit in held in the Saudi Arabian capital of Riyadh last month.

The plan offers Israel recognition and permanent peace with all Arab countries in return for an Israeli withdrawal from lands captured in the 1967 Six-Day War and.

It also calls for setting up a Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital and a just solution to the issue of Palestinian refugees.

Gaddafi discredits Saudi initiative, ridicules leaders behind it - Haaretz - Israel News
Old 17 April 2007, 12:04 PM
Diesel
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses

The plan offers Israel recognition and permanent peace with all Arab countries in return for an Israeli withdrawal from lands captured in the 1967 Six-Day War and.

It also calls for setting up a Palestinian state with East Jerusalem as its capital and a just solution to the issue of Palestinian refugees.
Sounds like a go-er to me! I'd sign that!! What has been Israel's response M?

D
Old 17 April 2007, 01:33 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Diesel
Sounds like a go-er to me! I'd sign that!! What has been Israel's response M?

D

they refused but after a few days of the announcement said them and the arab states should talk as in delay it mair and make changes, but the arab leaders said their wont be no talks till it is agreed on, maybe the arab leaders r just blowing hot air, i never trust them scum, see their afraid of losing their own power and kingdoms etc etc, just in case the people get angry one day and see the impotence of their leaders and they cant dae nothing for palestine and other issues, they maybe overthrown, so once in a while they get together for a cuppa coffee and dae nothing and talk lol

thats where gaddafi is different, he talks and gets intae action, thats why he split wae the arab league and is part of the african league at least they try tae dae something good.

long time ago gaddafi got so fed up wae this israel and palestine issue and people r suffering and nothing is happening and the whole world is watching a genocide

so he said lets have israstine lol one state solution israel and palestine together, equals and one law and one rule and same rights

but israel would never agree tae it coz it will lose its jewish stateness and palestinians will outnumber the israelis if the refugees came back tae their palestinian homeland

and alot of palestinians wont agree tae it either they want their own state and some corrupt leaders within want tae milk the palestinian money as the PA did and fatah for yrs the scum

personally im easy going i would like a 2 state solution or a 1 state solution

as long as its equal and just for bothsides and doesnt deprive palestinians of their right and land etc etc
Old 17 April 2007, 01:35 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by moses
arab leaders r half wits -by gaddafi
Off course what he meant to say was arabs are half wits, not just the leaders.
Old 17 April 2007, 01:52 PM
Diesel
Scooby Regular

Ignoring that racism above, think there is some truth in that. Many of the Arabs have sat back and simply counted their oil millions in, allowing autonomous terrorist groups to highlight the plight of the Palestinians. It shocks me how passive they are - almost as good to 'their' people as African leaders are to theirs Yanks had to free Kuwait - right next door to the heavily armed Saudis... If they could only get on with one another they might be able to make a difference

D

Last edited by Diesel; 17 April 2007 at 02:50 PM.
Old 17 April 2007, 04:14 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Diesel
Ignoring that racism above, think there is some truth in that. Many of the Arabs have sat back and simply counted their oil millions in, allowing autonomous terrorist groups to highlight the plight of the Palestinians. It shocks me how passive they are - almost as good to 'their' people as African leaders are to theirs Yanks had to free Kuwait - right next door to the heavily armed Saudis... If they could only get on with one another they might be able to make a difference

D
God bless u diesel coz u spoke the truth and it hurts me as a muslim that oor leaders r like that but u r so right

people can blame the west and israel as much as they want but we cant really point a finger at anyone else coz nothing could have happened if oor leaders didnt allow it or were corrupt

it woz left tae the freedomfighters tae liberate the lands and inthe processs terrorists popped up and hijacked the issues for their own benefit and extremism

if the arab leaders had helped the last 50 yrs , their could have been peace in the middle east

so true aboot the african leaders they r part of the problem in africa these evil corrupt leaders, same as the arab regimes

well put diesel, just breaks my heart, i wish the arab leaders were overthrown the problem is, we need real muslim leaders, whit we have r corrupt muslim leaders or fanatic monkeys

we need real leaders like sheikh saladdin and gaddafi etc etc kind of mentality, who will be just wae all and not just their own

peace
Old 17 April 2007, 04:14 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by davegtt
whit ever u say sair
Old 17 April 2007, 04:16 PM
wrxcraig
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt

leaders??

i thought they were lost
Old 17 April 2007, 04:36 PM
Diesel
Scooby Regular

Well said Moses - as I see it a very objective summary mate!

D