le pen visits immigrant suburbs

Search this Thread

Old 08 April 2007, 10:56 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default le pen visits immigrant suburbs

been following le pen for ages and he has changed his tone a lil so only God knows the truth but if he has truly changed and whit he says is true and fae his heart, im all for it

see if their is an evil fascist in power , its evil and different but if their is a genuine decent fascist all he wants tae dae is stop immigration and he wants the children of immigrants tae become french and the children of the republic and tolerates their religion and laws as long as they have family values etc and makes them feel not like scum or immigrant children but rather as french and the children of the nation tae be fully french and luv this country and their religion

whits the harm, theirs a difference between an *** and evil person who intentionally stirs evil against minorities and other religions and scapegoats people like hitler did tae come intae power

but if their is a genuine person who has become extreme and soft, i say their aint no harm

why is it sad if u want tae stop immigration in yer country, not just coloured but whites as well fae other countries, but rather have it controlled

everyone wants better for their countries dont it, uk is small and tiny, i agree oor people born in the uk can be dole scrounging scumbags and parasites and dont wanna work so we need the eu workers in here but if the government gets their thumbs oot their asses and make these scumbags work for their money

whits the harm, look at japan and china, they have become awesome countries and their people have built it on their backs havent they, a bit of elbow grease and bobs yer uncle

if le pen has changed and will treat coloureds equally, i think he deserves a chance

whit dae u guys think, im a peaceful person but i am a lil fascist when it comes tae scotland, i want independence and tae break away fae england the uncle toms controlling this land and tae stick a finger tae the EU and make sure they dont dictate their laws tae us

im a good fascist lol

Al Jazeera English - News

ABC News: France's Le Pen Visits Immigrant Suburb

Last edited by moses; 08 April 2007 at 11:02 PM.