Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Car Wars

Search this Thread

Old 04 April 2007, 09:49 PM
DanUK
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Wars

Was wondering if the 2 Subaru Unmarked cars in the program working the Manchester area respond to waves?

Also, what the hell were they doing letting that woman go for a second time?
Nicked for:
No Insurance
No Licence
Defective Tail light
Unrestrianed Youngsters
No seatbelt

Twice no less! Yet let off with just a warning! She must have been so scared!!!!

Yet I read here that a member has a NIP for a mis spaced number plate!
Old 04 April 2007, 09:59 PM
Brun
Scooby Senior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Twice in 15 minutes
Old 04 April 2007, 10:00 PM
Brun
Scooby Senior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

No one waves at Bugeyes do they?
Old 04 April 2007, 10:19 PM
scoobynutta555
Scooby Regular

Location: Markyate.Imprezas owned:-wrx-sti5typeR-p1-uk22b-modded my00. Amongst others!

Looked like she was high or something too. She got banned for 2 years, WTF like having no licence stops people like that.
Old 04 April 2007, 10:38 PM
DanUK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by **************
the utter scum this country is rapidly breeding.

Do other countries suffer this or just us! It was so frustrating!
Old 04 April 2007, 10:43 PM
jono300
Scooby Regular

Love watching these type off programmes but must admitt to getting ever so slightly annoyed at the summing up at the very end off these programmes,

anyone else watch the recent " cops with cameras " fly on the wall type series ?? you would not belive the amount off serious cases that are either dropped before court or given £100 fines !!

to be fair it has to be remembered that its not the cops who hand out these pathetic punishments and its this must be one off the most frustrating things for them in there job !!

must admitt the car wars episode tonight did get me slightly annoyed again !! wonder where all her cars were suddenly comming from ?? each one supposdly getting taken away and crushed !!
Old 04 April 2007, 10:55 PM
DanUK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by jono300
each one supposdly getting taken away and crushed !!
Which probably ended up costing the Tax Payer!!!

Damn it! I am starting to sound like Pete Lewis!
Old 04 April 2007, 11:06 PM
Rapid17
Scooby Regular

Exactly, no wonder after the first time being stopped she went and got in another car, what does she have to fear? Utter scum and she is breeding scum that will have no respect for the law That was a perfect example of this country's policing, the scum get away with murder while the people who have insurance, tax and a license get points and fines for the most minor offences and are treated worse than the utter scum this country is rapidly breeding.
I agree with you matey, scum breeding scum.
Old 05 April 2007, 07:38 AM
ru'
Scooby Regular

Worst thing to me was the coppers picking evidence up with no gloves on etc. - example being the machete which he just held, probably destroying all prints?

I do agree that the summing up in programmes like this is sickening a lot of the time, but i can't help thinking that often it's 'bad coppering' in the first place which lets lawyers get scum off on technicalities.

Having said that, cops should be given help with paperwork 'cos from what I've heard they can spend a lot of time doing it (no doubt with tongue sticking out of side of mouth and after licking end of pencil, lol) rather than actually coppering.
Old 05 April 2007, 08:12 AM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

LOL They catch her twice for driving with no license and no insurance (along with letting the kids crawl round everywhere) so what do the courts do?
Ban her from driving
Sweet lord... What happened to coppers dishing out beatings to these types of people, pure unadulterated bashings with the telescopic truncheon? It's the only language these sub human scum understand...
Seriously though, at the very least social services should be informed as the woman clearly shouldnt be looking after children...
Old 05 April 2007, 08:15 AM
Reality
BANNED

I did like the copper saying (after catching her the second time) This is your last chance - next time we'll take you in.

Yeah right - you could see her thinking whatever.

They should get the Jean Charles DeMenezes task force on to her !
Old 05 April 2007, 09:07 AM
Gav
Scooby Regular

I've seen them Scoobs knocking about and some others in the Manchester area. They dont wave

She was just hilarious, you could cleary see she didnt give a **** what the copper was saying and after about half an hour would be in another car. Shows the state of this country IMO.
Old 05 April 2007, 09:14 AM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Sounds like a great programme, shame I missed it.

I was watching James Martin on the other side... mmmm
Old 05 April 2007, 09:31 AM
oobster
Scooby Regular

Only caught the 2nd half of the program but aye the ginger woman should have been taken in the 2nd time, and I certainly wouldn't have thought it excessive if she came back out sporting a fine array of bruises.

What about that bloke taking a pi$$ in the back of the police van? Bet he 'fell down the stairs' back in the nick eh?
Old 05 April 2007, 09:43 AM
jono300
Scooby Regular

These episodes or at least clips off them have been regularly seen on youtube worth having a quick scan off that site if you missed any off the " incidents " mentioned above !!!
Old 05 April 2007, 12:55 PM
mpr
Scooby Regular

lol they said the van driver wasn't best impressed and then nothing more was said on it so wouldn't be surprised if the **** got his face rubbed in his own p!ss by the van driver, especially as he was being so violent and uncooperative, good excuse for oh sorry he must have slipped on his own p!ss as he was getting out the van
Either that or he took him for a very long drive back to the station. Handbrake turns on some rough ground should do the trick
Old 05 April 2007, 01:07 PM
monkeysan
Scooby Regular

simply the fact that chav-SCUM tart got stopped for driving without a licence proves that banning her for 2 years means bollock-all!

i get fleeced for tax/insurance because of people like this - she was a watse of decent skin + air!
Old 06 April 2007, 03:21 PM
Felix.
Scooby Regular

Received 17 Likes on 8 Posts

The female is now classed as a disqualified driver – therefore (in theory) next time she is caught she is facing a jail term. I know in the present climate of overcrowding this will not happen, but that is the rational behind her disqualification.

When she was caught the second time we can’t justify just locking her up. First, arresting her is not the punishment. An arrest is defined as taking a persons liberty to answers questions about an alleged offence. We also need to justify the necessity for the arrest. In this case the outcome was always going to be the same (ie court appearance) since she fully admitted the offences at the road side. Therefore her arrest was probably not necessary. Also all the offences would have been amassed in the one file and the disqualification was the punishment.

Ru, The blade found in the car would have no fingerprints on. It was a rubber handled I believe and therefore not fingerprint friendly
Old 06 April 2007, 03:53 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by Abdabz
LOL They catch her twice for driving with no license and no insurance (along with letting the kids crawl round everywhere) so what do the courts do?
Ban her from driving
Sweet lord... What happened to coppers dishing out beatings to these types of people, pure unadulterated bashings with the telescopic truncheon? It's the only language these sub human scum understand...
Seriously though, at the very least social services should be informed as the woman clearly shouldnt be looking after children...
Quite right,the kids deserve better treatment, unrestrianed kids is not far of oof being child abuse IMHO, think of what could have happened if she had crashed!

These scum just do not care about the law or live by the same rules as the rest of us and nothing has been done to address this in fact the PC liberals and human rights ****ehawks like Cherie BLair would have us think it is our fault and we are to blame, that are victims.
Well they are not, they are parasites living off of the rest of us breeding new generations of scum as well.
Old 06 April 2007, 04:33 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

Thanks for the input Felix.

It is nice to get answers to what seems to be so obvious to us. Coppers don't make the system. So long as they are followed it and we don't like the results, its the politicians we should hang
Old 06 April 2007, 06:28 PM
rallying1
Scooby Regular

Dont blame the Police and dont blame the Courts either I think you will find its the CPS who are the most inept bunch of people you could ever wish to encounter.
I had a kiddie fiddler in court last week, CPS charged him with the wrong offence therfore all the evidence the Poice had gathered amounted to Jack and I had to let him walk, makes my blood boil.
Old 07 April 2007, 10:10 AM
DanUK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rallying1
Dont blame the Police and dont blame the Courts either I think you will find its the CPS who are the most inept bunch of people you could ever wish to encounter.
I had a kiddie fiddler in court last week, CPS charged him with the wrong offence therfore all the evidence the Poice had gathered amounted to Jack and I had to let him walk, makes my blood boil.

I don't think we can blame anything other than society! We are on a collision course which we can't avoid and it is owlrdwide!
Just nice to vent some frustration. We hope punishment stops reoffending but of course it never does!!!