Had the worst weekend ever!!

Search this Thread

Old 26 February 2007, 02:32 PM
Steven82
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Had the worst weekend ever!!

Had the worst weekend ever!!

This weekend was meant to be the bullocks….. I was so excited on Friday!!! I planed to take off my firestorm and put my new group N backbox on, I brought my oil and was goner do an oil change for my baby, and I brought infinity speakers for the front that I was also going to put on!

Anyways ….this is what happened----

--driving to pick up my exhaust, the engine management system light comes on….. This is not a great start to the weekend- but not the end of the world….probably an O2 sensor or the cat playing up!

--Picked up my backbox, and whilst putting it away in the garage I had to lift a couple of things out the way--- only managed to do pull a muscle in my neck LOL --- which is quite funi really…killing me!!! But still not the end of the world ….. instead of taking the backbox off myself I would just get a garage to do it!

 sat ….had to get the firestorm off as was selling the backbox that day, drove around to about four garages…… only to be told ….too busy!!! LOL …. **** it I will do it myself….. whist doing it myself – just as I manage to do it I get a call from my sister who was using my other car to tell me she had broken down--- THE CLUTCH gone!

Anyways had to tow the car back!!!

Got back and feeling quite down …..cant believe I had so much bad luck--- it was about 5pm by now and the light was starting to go down…..but to cheer myself up I thought I’d just like to put my speakers in quickly! Half way through doing it, it starts to rain ….. so I was rushing to get everything back together --- managed to get it back together, I shut the door---- and you kn wat???? Now I cant open the passenger door from inside or out!! Its ****ed!!! LOL

So anyways ….. Monday morning now- I got my brother to take the car down to Subaru to look at the door and engine management system light! I fear its goner be dam costly! Fingers crossed NOT!!

What a weekend!!
Old 26 February 2007, 02:35 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Now seems like a good time to let you know I've been sleeping with your girlfriend
Old 26 February 2007, 02:36 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Thats the worse weekend ever? Sounds normal to me that. Least you didnt get a crack around the chops on Saturday night like me
Old 26 February 2007, 02:38 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by davegtt
Thats the worse weekend ever? Sounds normal to me that. Least you didnt get a crack around the chops on Saturday night like me
Somebody put his crack around your chops
Old 26 February 2007, 02:39 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
Somebody put his crack around your chops
No I would have classed that as a result (Thats a joke btw, I dont swing that way )
Old 26 February 2007, 02:40 PM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DCI Gene Hunt
Now seems like a good time to let you know I've been sleeping with your girlfriend

And he has given her herpes and genital warts.

hope you havent been muff diving at the weekend as well
Old 26 February 2007, 02:47 PM
BlkKnight
Scooby Regular

Don't talk to me about bad weekends. . . . .

I've had a terrible week.

I've had a fever since Monday (19th) - Dr's just say drink lots don't get too hot - only just cleared up - now I've got a cold ffs. . .

Wed's I Smoke out my G/F's Flat - completely ******* it up

Cleaning flat till gone 1am on Weds night.
Same on Thus
Same on Fri
Saturday - get called into to work in London due to someone lower down the food chain being ill - BUT I'M STILL ILL.
Sunday - Cleaning flat.
Monday - Stumping up £250.00 for an electrician to "make safe" the flat
Old 26 February 2007, 02:50 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You had it easy considering some of the postings on the Top Gear threads: One could be forgiven for thinking the world was ending!

Back luck with the flat fella
Old 26 February 2007, 02:51 PM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by BlkKnight
Don't talk to me about bad weekends. . . . .

I've had a terrible week.

I've had a fever since Monday (19th) - Dr's just say drink lots don't get too hot - only just cleared up - now I've got a cold ffs. . .

Wed's I Smoke out my G/F's Flat - completely ******* it up

Cleaning flat till gone 1am on Weds night.
Same on Thus
Same on Fri
Saturday - get called into to work in London due to someone lower down the food chain being ill - BUT I'M STILL ILL.
Sunday - Cleaning flat.
Monday - Stumping up £250.00 for an electrician to "make safe" the flat
Post a picture of your girlfriend and we'll let you know how unlucky you really are
Old 26 February 2007, 03:14 PM
The Chief
Scooby Regular

Ha Ha that is nothing ok cop for this.

around 3 months into Scooby ownership i bought some Mcrae alloys off Ebay for a bargain 80 quid, i leapt up and down with joy at the bargain that i had won, er - until i looked closer, local pick up only whcih was Welwyn garden City (i live in Oldham) i though you dosey barsteward, never mind nice trip out on a Saturday and i picked them up but with the petrol that i used not the bargain they once were.

anyway up the A1 with said wheels had a play or should i say had the p**s taken out of me by a Brabus Merc, eventually he pulled off and i carried on, whats that feckin noise i thought, i pulled over in Worksop and realised that my big ends had gone - now i'm really pissed, so i called the RAC who promptly came out whilst i'm thinking 'please let it be the cam chain tensioner' (it wasn't) anyway mr RAC man 'oh i'm sorry sir your homestart only covers you for hoem and up to 15 miles away - your not covered this far out. F*** F*** F***

200 f**king quid to tow me back which i had to swallow or leave the car outside this roapey Muck-donalds in Worksop with 4 alloys on the back seat.

anyway a contractor came out and towed me home - all sorts of stuff is running through my mind, the farting about picking these wheels up, teh knackered big ends, the 200 quid for towing me home.

i got home and i could have cried i swear - rung a pal who told me to get my togs on forget about it and lets go and get trollied, so i got ready stuck my best Karate aftershave on, anyway my buddy pulls up outside just as my phone goes - now remember i live in Gtr manchester, 'Hi mate its Gary, the guy who towed you back earlier, i'm ringing from home in Grimsby' me - 'oh hello mate whats up?'

Gary tow truck man 'you've left your wallet in my cab'

Cried - i could have feckin hung myself that night.

Just edited to add - blown engine ended up being 2 weeks out of warrenty
Old 26 February 2007, 03:38 PM
Steven82
Scooby Regular

o yeah and i forgot to say..... Top Gear was sooooo crap on sunday it nearly tiped me over the edge!!