Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

3rd Teenager shot dead in South London

Search this Thread

Old 14 February 2007, 10:48 PM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3rd Teenager shot dead in South London

WTF is this country coming to?

Gun crimes are on the increase, we allow more and more criminals into the country from abroad and we wonder why these things are happening on our streets. This used to be the thing you saw on the news for the USA,not the UK.

3 young black male dead. Gang related??

BBC NEWS | England | London | Teenage boy shot dead in his home
Old 14 February 2007, 10:49 PM
Luminous
Scooby Regular

country went to the dogs a while ago....you know my plans. As soon as I am able, I am out of here.
Old 14 February 2007, 10:52 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by little-ginge

Gun crimes are on the increase, we allow more and more criminals into the country from abroad and we wonder why these things are happening on our streets. This used to be the thing you saw on the news for the USA,not the UK.

If it is gang related then i couldnt care less.
Old 14 February 2007, 10:52 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Didn't you know, the real criminal and easy to get at, is the motorist. All the rest are insignificant. That's the way it seems. Frightening
Old 14 February 2007, 10:55 PM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Location: It's like finding a cocktail sausage, when what you really wanted was a rather large saveloy.

Originally Posted by cookstar
If it is gang related then i couldnt care less.

Gang related - running amock with weapons including guns - only a matter of time before an innocent person gets in the way...

This country needs to sort itself out. Things are spiralling out of control -and as 84 said, they are more interested in targeting the motorist etc than dealing with the real issues of crime, immigration etc.
Old 14 February 2007, 10:57 PM
Steve Fort
Scooby Regular

I just wish all of these black gangs would hurry up and all kill each other. Only 3 in a week, and they call themselves gangsta's!!!
Old 14 February 2007, 11:25 PM
turbomatt
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Seamaster
lovely...they should hand out guns in Hackney and let them all kill each other.
True suply em all with assault rifles and HE grenades and let em get on with it.London is a hell hole no way would i live there it needs burning down like in 1066
Old 14 February 2007, 11:30 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by turbomatt
True suply em all with assault rifles and HE grenades and let em get on with it.London is a hell hole no way would i live there it needs burning down like in 1066

Wasnt that the Battle of Hastings
Old 14 February 2007, 11:32 PM
little-ginge
Scooby Regular

Yep,1066 BOH, in 1666 London burnt
Old 14 February 2007, 11:34 PM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

yay i knew something
Old 14 February 2007, 11:36 PM
turbomatt
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by cookstar
Wasnt that the Battle of Hastings
oops i knew it was something 66
Old 15 February 2007, 06:41 AM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Let them get on with it IMO, just try to keep the collateral damage to a minimum..

There was a guy in Tesco's the other day dressed like a rapper or basketball player with his jeans hanging so far off his *** he had to keep holding them up with one hand, walking with a 'gangsta limp' too. If I hadn't had just done the shopping and had 2 bags to carry I had an almost uncontrollable urge to walk up behind him and pull his trousers down to his ankles, and push him over on the floor - so he looked like even more of a tw@t in front of the posse of ho's he was trying to impress.

Last edited by Iwan; 15 February 2007 at 06:46 AM.
Old 15 February 2007, 07:07 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Fort
I just wish all of these black gangs would hurry up and all kill each other. Only 3 in a week, and they call themselves gangsta's!!!
Old 15 February 2007, 07:50 AM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by little-ginge

The black market is flooded with illegal firearms, and youngsters can get them for cheap. Still makes you wonder whats going through their heads as they shoot each other up. Revenge killings?
Old 15 February 2007, 07:54 AM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

what about white gangs? You do know its the middle aged white man thats mainly supplying the guns. Raid on a white mans home in kent revealed bigest gun haul ever found by the police in the UK.
Old 15 February 2007, 08:04 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

As Martin luther king once said "guns are white mans magic"
Old 15 February 2007, 08:06 AM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

^^ did he say that?

America and the UK make billions of pounds worth of weapons every year, and they arent for our army either
Old 15 February 2007, 08:10 AM
kittle
Scooby Regular

who cares what colour they are..... hurry up n kill emselves of which leave a few life to be incarcirated...... cant have to many of they would let more peedos out of prison to fit them in!!!!!
Old 15 February 2007, 08:50 AM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

Take a step back people.

This is not a load of 20/30/40 year old hardened gansters shooting themselves. It's not even 17/18/19 year olds. These are 15 and 16 year olds!

What has this country come to where 15 year olds get murdered and people don't care or think 'they deserved it'.
Old 15 February 2007, 09:33 AM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by AudiLover
what about white gangs? You do know its the middle aged white man thats mainly supplying the guns. Raid on a white mans home in kent revealed bigest gun haul ever found by the police in the UK.
Fine by me, if he can make money from muppets (of any colour) who want to shoot each other then fair play.
Old 15 February 2007, 09:36 AM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dracoro
Take a step back people.

This is not a load of 20/30/40 year old hardened gansters shooting themselves. It's not even 17/18/19 year olds. These are 15 and 16 year olds!

What has this country come to where 15 year olds get murdered and people don't care or think 'they deserved it'.
There are much younger people killing on a daily basis in some of the countries these folks come from, 15 years old is twice the age of some of the child soldiers.

15 is old enough to know the consequences, so tough $hit IMO.
Old 15 February 2007, 09:36 AM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

who cares.. keep them off the streets.

There was one guy who had the "yo mumma fkr" walk and his **** hanging thing going on. And the "Pimp Limp" . he got a bit mouthy with a lady .her sons turned up and made the kid take his clothes off and he had to run off naked in islington. one Guy then picked up this guys clothes and put them in a bin! It was so funny to see this skinny "gansta" looking all sorry for himself.
Did you actually see this 'story' or is it just an urban myth?...
Old 15 February 2007, 10:01 AM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Iwan
There are much younger people killing on a daily basis in some of the countries these folks come from, 15 years old is twice the age of some of the child soldiers.

15 is old enough to know the consequences, so tough $hit IMO.

Iwan first says its fine for Blair to make money from selling guns, but then turns around and says how its bad that child soldiers get killed. Where the **** do you think the guns that the child soldiers are carrying come from?

Fookin moron.

These boys are only 15, who have next to nothing going for them. Whose fault is that? 15 year olds think they are tough, but really they are vulnerable. Just for the fact that they are shooting each other proves that they are vulnerable.

And gangs arent just black. Every different race in this country has its set of gangs. Blacks white chinese, japanese eastern european, turkish, kurds, albanians somalians, indians pakistani etc etc.

The black gangs in south london are very multi cultural though.

Last edited by AudiLover; 15 February 2007 at 10:06 AM.
Old 15 February 2007, 10:16 AM
AudiLover
Scooby Regular

who cares. lets them kill each other. they have nothing to offer society. they have screwed up parents and no chance of ever ever getting a job. So crime is their only route.

And when was the last time you witnessed a gang of chinese or japanese kids causing trouble??
There was a article about all the different gangs in london, in the evening standard.

The chinese and japanese are more discreet. basically they use their brains when it comes to crime, and make alot of money doing so.
Old 15 February 2007, 10:25 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

It is a further indication of the complete loss of authority and total incompetence by this sad lot who profess to run this country.

I said a long time ago that we were becoming a lawless society and these events are demonstrating just that.

If the authorities are unable to control these teenage gangs wandering around with murderous intent, what will happen in the comparatively near future? I fear for the rest of the country myself, this sort of behaviour becomes exponentially greater as time goes by.

Les
Old 15 February 2007, 10:30 AM
fabiavrs
Scooby Regular

It's nothing to do with being black or white it's the youth of today.

They all want to be infamous or famous with no real hard work.
Old 15 February 2007, 10:31 AM
Seamaster
BANNED

Les. your reply cannot be questioned. There are many "lawless" zones in London. The gangs have taken over.

Audi: correct, these kids are smarter (They tend to have both parents and do well at school) they dont attract attention to what they are doing.
Old 15 February 2007, 10:49 AM
Steven82
Scooby Regular

Yes I agree gangs have no racial boundaries I think some of you are just being plain RACIST!!! Which is a bit sad in this day and age, shouldn’t we be pass that by now??

To be honest I’ve never got any trouble from black people ….Chinese people…..Indian people….. The only ones I see causing trouble out on the street are WHITE kids on the streets who have crap parents and with nothing to do themselves!! So called “CHAVS”! They probably wont get far in life either…… shall we give them guns too so they can kill themselves?? If we did I think that will land right up your streets??? What do you think??
Old 15 February 2007, 10:49 AM
Iwan
Scooby Regular

Iwan first says its fine for Blair to make money from selling guns, but then turns around and says how its bad that child soldiers get killed. Where the **** do you think the guns that the child soldiers are carrying come from?

Fookin moron.
Where did I say I thought it was bad about child soldiers getting killed? I just said relatively speaking 15 isn't young. One of the killers was from Angola or DRC IIRC, so at 15 years old he'd probably be considered a veteran.

Btw I've been to Sierra Leone so I've seen some of the effects the guns sold by the nasty white men have had, but I've also seen people there killed with sticks, bits of wood, machete's, burning tyres etc. They'd still try to kill each other without us making money by selling them the tools to do it easier/faster.

These boys are only 15, who have next to nothing going for them. Whose fault is that? 15 year olds think they are tough, but really they are vulnerable. Just for the fact that they are shooting each other proves that they are vulnerable.
Who cares? You maybe but not me. Someone on the news this morning was saying they were doing it because they were bored, but since when was that an excuse for going and killing someone? I'm bored sometimes but it doesn't make me rush out and pop a cap in someones *** whilst trying to pull my jeans up. I go and read a book, study some OU coursework, or wind people up on Scoobynet.

And gangs arent just black. Every different race in this country has its set of gangs. Blacks white chinese, japanese eastern european, turkish, kurds, albanians somalians, indians pakistani etc etc.

The black gangs in south london are very multi cultural though.
Agreed, I'm not singling out black gangs here. If it's gang on gang then really it doesn't bother me unless innocent people get caught in the middle.
Old 15 February 2007, 11:49 AM
Drnaz_2000
Scooby Regular

who cares. lets them kill each other. they have nothing to offer society. they have screwed up parents and no chance of ever ever getting a job. So crime is their only route.

And when was the last time you witnessed a gang of chinese or japanese kids causing trouble??
sad but true......!

Quick Reply: 3rd Teenager shot dead in South London