Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Why do we support such scum.

Search this Thread

Old 09 December 2006, 06:07 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Why do we support such scum.

Doing a job in St Pauls in Bristol today when I saw this guy about 30 walk up a lane where kids had been walking along all morning and dissappear behind a wall. Wondering what the hell he was up to, after a few mins I walked the 10yards up the lane to have a look.

The **** was kneeling on the floor with all his gear out and a needle sticking out of his arm. He then proceeds to throw the needle on the floor and f off as he realised I was stood there watching him. On returning to where I was working two little girls and their family entered the lane. I told them to walk around the other way as there were no doubt more needles lying about being discarded by this scum.

If I had my way I'd give them one chance to sort themselves out, then if they failed they would be given one more injection, albeit a lethal one.

These ppl are costing us £m's each year and for what??

Chip

Last edited by Chip; 09 December 2006 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09 December 2006, 06:48 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

St Paul's has always been like that.
Old 09 December 2006, 07:21 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

UB,

So that makes it OK then does it

Chip
Old 09 December 2006, 07:25 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Thought Chip was a Liverpool fan in the wrong forum when I read the thread title
Old 09 December 2006, 07:37 PM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

CHIP, this is the same scenario all over the UK...what do you (realistically and feasibly) suggest we do with such people??......
Old 09 December 2006, 07:39 PM
DJ140
Scooby Regular

Torch them, few would be missed, if any.

And no I'm not joking my brother is one of these low life scum........
Old 09 December 2006, 07:56 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

chip your right mate there scum. but you have so many questions that need answering like how all of a sudden well the last 10 years there been a boom on smack on our streets . Who is feeding the uk ? wheres it coming from? i read somwhere that 90% of smack comes through via northern cyprus? afghanistan to start with. so there is a muslim no sorry a middle eastern connection here , who are the pushers in the uk?

you have got to be carfull what you say on here. these scum we speak of have loopy lefties making allowences for them and i swear they hover around on sn.

We have these scum on our streets and it disgusts me to think my beautiful children have to grow up around it

Get me out of here get to somewhere where there are still standards!!
Old 09 December 2006, 08:11 PM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gatty
chip your right mate there scum. but you have so many questions that need answering like how all of a sudden well the last 10 years there been a boom on smack on our streets . Who is feeding the uk ? wheres it coming from? i read somwhere that 90% of smack comes through via northern cyprus? afghanistan to start with. so there is a muslim no sorry a middle eastern connection here , who are the pushers in the uk?

you have got to be carfull what you say on here. these scum we speak of have loopy lefties making allowences for them and i swear they hover around on sn.

We have these scum on our streets and it disgusts me to think my beautiful children have to grow up around it

Fantastic. What a prize *******. Whatever it is, the Muslims are at fault.

Point 1 - explain to me why anyone in their right mind would ship drugs to a little island, cross a UN-guarded military border, and then back out again, when they can drive across any part of 3000km of land borders with a cursory search. And usually do.
Point 2 - Have a look at how Britain owned Hong Kong for 99 years. And how the Great British Empire was funded in the second half of the 19th century. Or get an adult to read it to you.
Point 3 - The Iranians (ie, Muslims) intercept more smuggled opium and heroin every year than the rest of the world COMBINED. But presumably it's all a big plot in your eyes that they specifically let some through for the white Christians?

What a ****
Old 09 December 2006, 08:13 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by turboman786
CHIP, this is the same scenario all over the UK...what do you (realistically and feasibly) suggest we do with such people??......
Read my original post. Like it or not I stand 100% by what I said.

Chip
Old 09 December 2006, 08:18 PM
56blacksti
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Abdabz
Thought Chip was a Liverpool fan in the wrong forum when I read the thread title
so funny
TOSSER
Old 09 December 2006, 08:30 PM
swtmerce
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes

Point 1 - explain to me why anyone in their right mind would ship drugs to a little island, cross a UN-guarded military border, and then back out again, when they can drive across any part of 3000km of land borders with a cursory search. And usually do.
Point 2 - Have a look at how Britain owned Hong Kong for 99 years. And how the Great British Empire was funded in the second half of the 19th century. Or get an adult to read it to you.
Point 3 - The Iranians (ie, Muslims) intercept more smuggled opium and heroin every year than the rest of the world COMBINED. But presumably it's all a big plot in your eyes that they specifically let some through for the white Christians?

What a ****
Good work there Brendan It does worry me how uninformed and shortsighted people can be
Old 09 December 2006, 09:00 PM
andythejock01wrx
Scooby Regular

Dear, oh dear, oh dear !
Old 10 December 2006, 07:36 AM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by swtmerce
Good work there Brendan It does worry me how uninformed and shortsighted people can be

you can wake up as well, i suppose fairys are to blame for all the smack on our sreets?

pro fecking rata!!
Old 10 December 2006, 08:23 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

The drugs do come from Afganistan and other places, Iran has a huge smack problem for example, a lot of additcts so not just our problem.

If Afganistan does not supply them then countries other countires will step up to the mark.

Simply - The issues are:
Our borders leak like seives, we have guns, drugs and illegals entering with impunity and little done about it.
There are huge profits to be made from drugs which is incentive enough to some to see this as thier business.
We have puny punishments for drug lords and dealers alike.
Drugs avaliable in our prisons so addicts do not come out clean.
Much crime related to drugs and addicts.

I am sure that peoe can find other reasons or say that it is not their fault of the addicts, they need help.

Well.

To sort this we neeed strict propper border controls.
Serious punishments life in prison for dealers and drug lords alike - Life in prison.
Enforced rehab and get the prisons clear of drugs.
Stop treating addicts as victims and start them taking responsibility for their actions, give them support but enforce it.
If addicts cannot clean up then take them off of our streets until they are clean.

Or
We can legalise it in all forms - this will never, ever work!

Or take a hard line
No drugs get in - no addicts
No dealers - No addicts
Nio addicts then less crime
Less time spent on drug related crime freeoing up resourses to deal with other issues.

Drugs are being accepted as parrt of our culture and life, well guess what it does not have to be that way.

It may be simplistic, often the best plans are.

Toughten up our borders, we are an island FFS!
Help people to get off them or make them quit.
Lock up dealers and drug lords for life meaning life.

Last edited by The Zohan; 10 December 2006 at 08:39 AM.
Old 10 December 2006, 08:56 AM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by DJ Vinyl Ritchie
Fecking brilliant

DJ Vinyl Ritchie........but you didn't quite beat my record for number of insults in a single post

i did not intend to

i dont usually resort to this kind of debate, this guy clearly has no idea whats happening in the world or here in the uk, also has the cheek to name call me.....bloody idiot.

i have calmed down now i have been looking at some wonder stuff footage on u tube.
Old 10 December 2006, 09:01 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Smile

Brendan and Gatty, please keep it civil or the thread could end up vaped, it is a serious issue and peoples opinions vary, i think most would agree that drugs need to be off of the UK's streets.

As to its origins, supply and demand - remove the demand and destroy the supply/supply routes wherever and whoever they are!

It is not just smack
Meth amphetamine(sp) is now here
Crack
Charley, etc are real issues
These drugs are produced come in from all over the world, not just the middle east.

Please keep it civil

Last edited by The Zohan; 10 December 2006 at 09:14 AM.
Old 10 December 2006, 09:26 AM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
Brendan and Gatty, please keep it civil or the thread could end up vaped, it is a serious issue and peoples opinions vary, i think most would agree that drugs need to be off of the UK's streets.

As to its origins, supply and demand - remove the demand and destroy the supply/supply routes wherever and whoever they are!

It is not just smack
Meth amphetamine(sp) is now here
Crack
Charley, etc are real issues
These drugs are produced come in from all over the world, not just the middle east.

Please keep it civil
i am talking only of smack ............your right on the keeping civil issue. i can only appologise.
Old 10 December 2006, 10:32 AM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Chip
Read my original post. Like it or not I stand 100% by what I said.

Chip
Hardly a sensible suggestion though, yes it may be what YOUD like to do, but in reality will such a policy ever be passed...do you have a realistic take on this, or simply an emotional reaction?
Old 10 December 2006, 10:33 AM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Deary me, you really do have mash for brains...you clearly have ZERO understanding of the drugs trade......I suggest you get some history read and you'll soon find out who the true drug dealers are....
Old 10 December 2006, 10:38 AM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by turboman786
Deary me, you really do have mash for brains...you clearly have ZERO understanding of the drugs trade......I suggest you get some history read and you'll soon find out who the true drug dealers are....

right! who the f**ck are you to tell me about the drug trade ?

are you customs? interpol? c'mmon educate me.
Old 10 December 2006, 10:45 AM
gatty
Scooby Regular

i only comment on what i have read in the past i dont fecking make it up or pretend to be an expert.

tosser. mash for brains .you twerp

Last edited by gatty; 10 December 2006 at 10:47 AM.
Old 10 December 2006, 11:12 AM
MJW
Scooby Senior

The drug trade is subject to the same laws of economics as other consumer products. There's supply and demand. Trying to manage demand is a losing battle - people want to get off their heads, be it drinking 12 pints of stella in a pub, dabbing crystal meth in a nightclub, or shooting up heroin. There is nothing that can be done to stop this other than advising people its bad for them. Locking them up doesn't work. So this leaves the management of supply. As we've already seen stopping drugs from being imported is very difficult, they always manage to find their way onto the streets. Why is it that despite restrictions in place they find there way onto the streets ? It's because of the vast amounts of profit that can be made from selling them. Remove the profit aspect and not the risk aspect to solve the drug problem. Flood the market with cheap drugs to drive the price down and dealers would be out of business overnight.
Old 10 December 2006, 11:21 AM
ADILM
Scooby Regular

i only comment on what i have read in the past i dont fecking make it up or pretend to be an expert.

tosser. mash for brains .you twerp
GATTY U ****!

Last edited by ADILM; 10 December 2006 at 11:31 AM.
Old 10 December 2006, 11:30 AM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by ADILM
****!
i am glad you think he is too. thanks
Old 10 December 2006, 11:33 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Total lack of any kind of responsibility from the guy in the first post. Hooked or not he should at least think of others and clear his mess up.

I think that those who import and deal in drugs should be actively hunted down and get the most severe penalties for the misery and deaths that they are responsible for.

Les
Old 10 December 2006, 11:41 AM
gatty
Scooby Regular

adlim you nonse whats your opinion then you basket case? you walk round with your eyes shut obviously. what a complete poor excuse for a ****** are you , give some opinion on the subject or is it easier to sit there and type er.... .....i know ...****! yeah that will upset him

have you got chocolate wynitts hanging off your tongue?
Old 10 December 2006, 11:42 AM
Bug Eyed Peas
Scooby Regular

Well said Les
Old 10 December 2006, 07:14 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes

What a ****
Old 10 December 2006, 07:20 PM
gatty
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 2000TLondon
Old 10 December 2006, 07:28 PM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

I was actually born half a mile from the centre of St Pauls on Ashley Hill, it's always been rough and poor. I think leaving needles lying around is disgusting and hugely irresponsible and anti-social! Getting stuck by a dirty needle really can be game over.

It's a tough subject though. Obviously this guy needs to be off the streets as he is endangering innocent people with his behaviour. As a civilised society, we also have a responsibilty to help him. On the other hand, there are many places people like him can get help if they chose to, although I don't want to belittle the problems he may be facing, most likely a history of abuse and mental health issues. Society needs to look at the issues plaguing certain parts of life in the UK and start cleaning up.

St Pauls for example has always been a bad area, right in central Bristol populated mainly by people of black descent and generally ignored by police and local government. Crime has always been high and although there have been several clean up attempts, and it certainly looks better than it did, aesthetically at least, these inner city areas, and the people who have no choice but to live there, just plain suffer and it becomes a viscous circle of crime and poverty.

With regards to the drug trade, the amount that gets stopped is tiny, you could argue the efforts to eradicate drugs are half-hearted. One possible solution is the administering of CLASS A drugs to addicts and heavy users through licensed sellers, but this has many, many pitfalls.

Last edited by 2000TLondon; 10 December 2006 at 07:30 PM.

Quick Reply: Why do we support such scum.