Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

effin women

Search this Thread

Old 25 October 2006, 10:56 PM
bob r
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default effin women

why is it the women in a "normal" relationship, are the ones that always want to call it a day.

i know of several long term relationships that have recently ended because the female decided that she wanted out.

it doesnt matter about the children involved, or the commitment and vowes made, the silly cows seem to think the grass is always greener.

imo men are generally far easier to please on a daily basis and live in contentment whereas the lesser species always want and demand more thinking that wonderful and idealic life is just wating around the corner sat on a white horse.

well i hope the selfish women that cause this unnecessary devastation and upset live a long and miserable life.
Old 25 October 2006, 11:01 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Old 25 October 2006, 11:09 PM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

Silly? They're the ones that end up with the kids and house while the man has to spend the next 2 years rebuilding his life, staying at friends and Premier Travel Inns, made to feel like a loser and robbed of all his self-esteem and worth in life.

Fact : Women are the most evil things that have ever walked on the face of this planet.
Old 25 October 2006, 11:20 PM
Tam the bam
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by KiwiGTI
Fact : Women are the most evil things that have ever walked on the face of this planet.
That is soooooo true
Old 25 October 2006, 11:33 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by bob r
why is it the women in a "normal" relationship, are the ones that always want to call it a day.

i know of several long term relationships that have recently ended because the female decided that she wanted out.

it doesnt matter about the children involved, or the commitment and vowes made, the silly cows seem to think the grass is always greener.

imo men are generally far easier to please on a daily basis and live in contentment whereas the lesser species always want and demand more thinking that wonderful and idealic life is just wating around the corner sat on a white horse.

well i hope the selfish women that cause this unnecessary devastation and upset live a long and miserable life.

Do you live in a cave
Old 26 October 2006, 12:07 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by 84of300
Do you live in a cave
No. I haven't seen him there yet
Old 26 October 2006, 12:15 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Look, relationships are both way traffic. The moment you start ignoring other party's needs, things start to go wrong. You can't just think negatively about women. There are plenty of men that way inclined too.
Long term relationships seem to face boredom. Two people in it need to keep the spark going by making changes from the norm.
On the other hand, you are better off without someone who does a runner on you , anyway!

Main thing here>
Whatever is "normal" for you may not be normal for your partner.
<shrugs>

Analyse yourself.

HTH.
Old 26 October 2006, 12:23 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Silly? They're the ones that end up with the kids and house while the man has to spend the next 2 years rebuilding his life, staying at friends and Premier Travel Inns, made to feel like a loser and robbed of all his self-esteem and worth in life.

Your definately not going to hear me arguing against this one.
Old 26 October 2006, 12:41 AM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

I disagree.Men are the same.

Coming back to the depth of the subject, human beings and animals are very similar.I used to disagree with this fact but not anymore. Due to the wisdom difference, humans might have some emotions and compassion to stick with someone for a long time but, it doesn't stop them thinking that grass is green on the other side.
Sooner people get it in their head, better it is.
marrriages are false, so are long standing relationship, in many cases, if not all.There is always someone better round the corner( achievable or non) standing for you. Unfortunate but true.

Human being is the strangest animal.

HTH.

Last edited by Turbohot; 26 October 2006 at 12:50 AM.
Old 26 October 2006, 08:18 AM
Jap Import
Scooby Regular

Yeah but! We all love em and they give us such pleasure.

Every now and then though, they do mess your life up, bless em
Old 26 October 2006, 09:15 AM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

i don't know what it is with some women, they seem to get ideas above their station and always want mre. Men seem to be able to be contented. You see it in business too, some of the most vindictive and nasty people are women. Get on the wrong side of a female boss and you are screwed. With a male you would probably be given a second chance.
Old 26 October 2006, 09:21 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Men want an easy life with no stress, we get enough of that at work so when we go home I think we try to let too much go over our heads and ignore it all whereas a woman doesnt and probably thinks you dont care.
Old 26 October 2006, 09:23 AM
V1CK1
Scooby Regular

Nothing like a generalisation to spark a debate

Vicki
Old 26 October 2006, 09:25 AM
lightning101
Scooby Regular

There is always an exception to the rule - like a fat, car loving lezzer, but apart from that, the guys posts above all sound like they are from experience rather than opinion
Old 26 October 2006, 10:46 AM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

Women make lovely pies.We are having a chicken one tonight
Old 26 October 2006, 11:00 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Testify!
Old 26 October 2006, 02:46 PM
B9GLY
Scooby Regular

I know alot of men that are always looking for more ( me included ) but with men its usually just sex, with women they want everything!!!

on the topic of leaving people though, why should someone stay with a partner if they arn't happy?????
Old 26 October 2006, 02:48 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by B9GLY
on the topic of leaving people though, why should someone stay with a partner if they arn't happy?????
Who said they should though? How hard is it to talk to the other partner and say theyre unhappy and what they can both do to remedy it all instead of just fooking off?
Old 26 October 2006, 03:08 PM
RMA26
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
Who said they should though? How hard is it to talk to the other partner and say theyre unhappy and what they can both do to remedy it all instead of just fooking off?
Exactomundo!
Old 26 October 2006, 03:15 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

you guys know nothing! You are meant to know what's bothering your woman without her giving you any indication. You should know when she's annoyed and needs space or when she wants affection. It's pretty unreasonable to expect a woman to tell you how she's really feeling...come on guys don't push it!
Old 26 October 2006, 03:18 PM
RMA26
Scooby Regular

True, But SOME women are evil and choose to play mind games
Old 26 October 2006, 03:40 PM
lozgti
Scooby Regular

It's easy

Man "What's wrong"

Woman"Nothing" (Nothing means everything is wrong)

They speak in riddles and back to front
Old 26 October 2006, 04:32 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
you guys know nothing! You are meant to know what's bothering your woman without her giving you any indication. You should know when she's annoyed and needs space or when she wants affection. It's pretty unreasonable to expect a woman to tell you how she's really feeling...come on guys don't push it!
Old 26 October 2006, 04:37 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Arselicker

Old 26 October 2006, 04:39 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Arselicker

excellent smiley
Old 26 October 2006, 04:42 PM
RMA26
Scooby Regular

Arselicker

Excellent indeed
Old 26 October 2006, 04:47 PM
STi wanna Subaru
Scooby Regular

Arselicker

You know the word facetious?

Last edited by STi wanna Subaru; 26 October 2006 at 04:51 PM.
Old 26 October 2006, 04:52 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

You know the word facetios?
I was not going to point that out. I was thinking more along the lines of "sarky" oh, and you missed out the "u"

Bugger, you spotted it
Old 26 October 2006, 04:55 PM
nathanb
Scooby Regular

But some of them are soooooooo sexy!!!

I love women!!

Quick Reply: effin women