Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Supernanny

Search this Thread

Old 26 September 2006, 09:34 PM
King RA
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supernanny

I've never seen this before tonight. You can't believe people like that bloke can exist; talk about ignoring all your responsiblities. "We've split up 3 times this year", yeah cos he's a lazy **** that can't handle it like a proper man.

Who on here said they thought supernanny would 'get it'??. At first I couldn't understand why someone would say that.....but I now get some strange ermm, yes. Must be the power thing
Old 26 September 2006, 09:46 PM
Maz
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by King RA
I've never seen this before tonight. You can't believe people like that bloke can exist; talk about ignoring all your responsiblities. "We've split up 3 times this year", yeah cos he's a lazy **** that can't handle it like a proper man.

Who on here said they thought supernanny would 'get it'??. At first I couldn't understand why someone would say that.....but I now get some strange ermm, yes. Must be the power thing

My king it's those glasses I tell you!
Old 27 September 2006, 09:02 AM
tmo
Scooby Regular

Watched it last night, house was a tip, kids on a different planet, wife had seen too many KFC's to last a life time, but the husband what a totally limp useless idle ****. Couldn’t be arsed to do anything or get involved. (4 kids so he must have been good at something)

Did you switch over to E4 afterwards to see the out takes and extra bits !!!! Getting the new garden bench home in the rover …. With all the kids in ! fcukwit
Old 27 September 2006, 09:33 AM
DCI Gene Hunt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by King RA
Twas moi......... and yep she'd still get it...............

The **** spent all of his time either at the 'fast food' establishment where he worked (wow that was a surprise) or on feckin Scoobynet........ could've been someone on here.........

Last edited by DCI Gene Hunt; 27 September 2006 at 09:35 AM.
Old 27 September 2006, 09:39 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Some people aint fit to have kids, did you see how they talked to her, when I was a kid if I ever said anything like that to anyone let alone my mum or dad Id be black and blue...lol At least Id learn never to say owt like that again. Bl00dy good thick ear is what they needed not some fat ugly "supernanny"
Old 27 September 2006, 06:44 PM
King RA
BANNED

The bloke spoke to the children like adults as well, no emotion in his voice, nothing explained. I'm not surprised for 1 minute they were like how they are. I will admit the women did appear to care and tried (at times!!) to make a difference.

What about next weeks little terror, christ that episode certainly looks interesting. The mum looks like your classic person for the programme too. Can't wait