Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Safer women drivers? Not likely!

Search this Thread

Old 23 September 2006, 02:12 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Angry Safer women drivers? Not likely!

During this past week alone, I have either been inconvenienced by, or put in a dangerous position by, or both, on no less than EIGHT occasions, by women drivers, ALL of who were on mobile phones while driving.

They stop in traffic across "Leave Clear" markings, stop in STUPID places, and generally don't pay attention to the rest of the road users.

Still, the cameras will get them.........NOT

If this is just in my part of the world, I'd hate to see what the country is like as a whole.

Safe women drivers? My ****!

Alcazar
Old 23 September 2006, 02:15 PM
watto52
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Theres a few up here too. Some cant even move there head to see around them. God knows how they survive?

Men/children are just as bad
Old 23 September 2006, 03:31 PM
scoob_babe
Scooby Regular

Location: Nobody knows how to tie the simple knots that I know

its usually short blonde women in jeep things that can't drive or park
Old 23 September 2006, 04:15 PM
Generic User
Scooby Regular

Yup I've been a victim.

Turning right in a busy island (two lane, 4th exit) a woman cuts me up to extent I brake hard and jab the horn in fury (instict ).

Firstly she enters the island without looking to her right!!! Hello, island, look right, give way to traffic

Not only that, she was on the mobile.

To add insult, when hearing the horn she puts down the phone but STILL doesn't look to the right and doesn't see the humungus Jag sat level in perfect aim with her driver's door

I put it down to dawinism. If she wants to carry on driving her desk making phone calls to her hubby/kids about when tea will be ready on the way back from work, so be it, but next time I won't bother braking if she does it to me again.
Old 23 September 2006, 06:31 PM
Miss Kinky
Scooby Regular

Location: Be who you are and say what you feel. Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

i blame squirrels round this way they're more hazardous than women drivers. on friday i pulled into the road i park in and was greeted by a squirrel sat in the middle road leading to me doing an emergency stop. would the damn thing move? NO!! just sat there looking at me and being cute. about to give it a blast on the horn when it decided to leisurely hop into my parking space. car now left at strange angle due to aforementioned squirrel!!
Old 23 September 2006, 06:53 PM
DJ140
Scooby Regular

Don't get me going on women drivers.......I was behind a tractor on a completely straight road last week and the woman behind the tractor did't want to overtake. Fair enough, but I do, so dropped a gear, indicated and started to go past. F*ckin stupid woman then decides to pull out , no indication and no idea I was even behind her. I went up the verge to avoid her and fortunately she missed me.

Managed to stay in my car at the roundabout further down the road, wanted to jump up and down on her bonnet. She seemed to be oblivious to the fact she'd nearly driven me off the road.

Not on the phone, but they don't need to be to drive like tw*ts.
Old 23 September 2006, 06:55 PM
DJ140
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Miss Kinky
i blame squirrels round this way they're more hazardous than women drivers. on friday i pulled into the road i park in and was greeted by a squirrel sat in the middle road leading to me doing an emergency stop. would the damn thing move? NO!! just sat there looking at me and being cute. about to give it a blast on the horn when it decided to leisurely hop into my parking space. car now left at strange angle due to aforementioned squirrel!!
You should have run it over, squirrels cute, they are rats with long fluffy tails......
Old 23 September 2006, 07:45 PM
Varboy
Scooby Regular

i hate all this carp about women being safer drivers, they are not... they just have fewer accidents (they see sh*t loads). They are often moving slower hence other people have a chance to account for their ineptitude.

Like the bitch in the Civic type r today who approaching a stationary line of traffic in her lane decided to boot it and cut in front of me as the lane I was in was clear.

I could see exactly what she was upto, so, as I am now old, I drove defensively and slowed down to avoid a collision.

Not all women, but I would say most women are crap at driving. They cannot judge speed and distance as well as men.. That is scientific truth!!! This lets them down a lot hence the incident in the post above and the reason they hesitate at busy roundabouts and then cause someone to slam on by entering at the most inoportune momentamongst other things.

I'm not saying that they should be on the roads, just that damn adverts for the likes of 'Sheila's Wheels' should be changed etc and that we all (men and women) should have to undergo far more extensive driver training to have the right to drive on our roads.

Last edited by Varboy; 23 September 2006 at 07:47 PM.
Old 23 September 2006, 09:17 PM
supertouring
Scooby Regular

Give me a slow dithering woman driver on her phone any day over an arrogant and agressive driving man.

At least with the women you can drive around them, with men they just seem to want to kill you on purpose! And then give you grief when you point out the error of their ways!
Old 23 September 2006, 09:49 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think its mean.. fair.. but mean to assume all women are bad, I decided to over take before my junction today, in a Corsa might I add, doing 70ish and some women for NO reason at all pulls in front of me... honestly didnt think I was gonna stop.. I eventually found the horn... not centre of wheel no matter how many times you hit it....and passed her... at which point my g/f woke up and started shouting abuse at this women.. fair play.. I keep my angry bottled up and beat off later
Old 23 September 2006, 09:53 PM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Miss Kinky
I was glancing at a young ladie on my way home from work and my colleague informed me there was a sqwiggle in the middle of the road... slowly I turned back asking what the **** is a sqwiggle .....£400 of tyre marks and a red face later the squirral laughed and ran off
Old 24 September 2006, 11:18 AM
Varboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by pimmo2000
I think its mean.. fair.. but mean to assume all women are bad, I decided to over take before my junction today, in a Corsa might I add, doing 70ish and some women for NO reason at all pulls in front of me... honestly didnt think I was gonna stop.. I eventually found the horn... not centre of wheel no matter how many times you hit it....and passed her... at which point my g/f woke up and started shouting abuse at this women.. fair play.. I keep my angry bottled up and beat off later
How the woman saw it

"I was driving home from Cath's on Saturday afternoon, I had a lovely day catching up with all the goss. I was quite tired so I decided to drive a little bit slower than the limit, I think I was doing about 60mph. I was approaching a junction wher you come of, so seeing in the distance that there were a few cars joining the motorway on the bit you come on, I thought I better be safe and pull into the middle lane.

When I looked in my rearview mirroe there were no cars behind me so I pulled over.

Some boy racer in one of those Vauxhall cars (I think) with blue neon lights on the bonnet then started beeping his horn at me for no reason. I got scared so I looked straight forward and pretended not to see him or hear him.

They then passed me at about 110mph. This chavvy looking girl with a scrapeback and lots of gold looking jewllery then hung her head out of the vauhall car's window and started using words that I haven't heard from a young lady, ever.

The last I saw of them was them pull off onto the junction, I was very scared. I remember nlow that the car had a huge exhaust, it was loud too.

These young kids should be banned!!!"

This of course totally fiction and any reference to pimmo or his missus looking like or acting like chavvs is for fictional purposes only. This incident actually occured at a junction on road or motorway but motorway sounds better.!!

damn women drivers
Old 24 September 2006, 11:54 AM
pimmo2000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Varboy
How the woman saw it

"I was driving home from Cath's on Saturday afternoon, I had a lovely day catching up with all the goss. I was quite tired so I decided to drive a little bit slower than the limit, I think I was doing about 60mph. I was approaching a junction wher you come of, so seeing in the distance that there were a few cars joining the motorway on the bit you come on, I thought I better be safe and pull into the middle lane.

When I looked in my rearview mirroe there were no cars behind me so I pulled over.

Some boy racer in one of those Vauxhall cars (I think) with blue neon lights on the bonnet then started beeping his horn at me for no reason. I got scared so I looked straight forward and pretended not to see him or hear him.

They then passed me at about 110mph. This chavvy looking girl with a scrapeback and lots of gold looking jewllery then hung her head out of the vauhall car's window and started using words that I haven't heard from a young lady, ever.

The last I saw of them was them pull off onto the junction, I was very scared. I remember nlow that the car had a huge exhaust, it was loud too.

These young kids should be banned!!!"

This of course totally fiction and any reference to pimmo or his missus looking like or acting like chavvs is for fictional purposes only. This incident actually occured at a junction on road or motorway but motorway sounds better.!!

damn women drivers

Have you ever been to wallasey?? the junction to come off isn't anywhere near any junction to come on! Nice try though

For those that know, I was heading towards the last turn off before you have to go into the tunnel. Two lanes. Only one car in each, me and her, until she decided to join me..
Old 24 September 2006, 12:32 PM
Varboy
Scooby Regular

No where is it?
Old 24 September 2006, 06:05 PM
Sauron
Scooby Regular

Now now.
You know women are better at multi tasking than blokes.
It's OK for them to do their makeup, brush their hair and talk on mobile whilst driving in rush hour traffic.
If they have to spend less time concentrating on anything it will have to be driving as all the other things are so much more vital to their survival.
And of course the rear view mirror must only be used for putting on makeup or doing their hair.
Old 24 September 2006, 06:30 PM
d5hof
Scooby Regular

In london, its usually big fart lardy african women with their big fat lardy cars, had one this afternoon
Old 24 September 2006, 10:01 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by d5hof
In london, its usually big fart lardy african women with their big fat lardy cars, had one this afternoon
Had one? Eeeeuw

Alcazar
Old 24 September 2006, 10:26 PM
d5hof
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by alcazar
Had one? Eeeeuw

Alcazar

eeew dat sounds sooooo wrong