Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Jobs Going In Central London

Search this Thread

Old 30 June 2006, 11:54 PM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Arrow Jobs Going In Central London

My company has a number of vacancies at the moment which I thought I would mention to SN members to see if anyone is interested. We're young, growing fast and seek hard-working and interesting people to bring in to our innovative company based in our new purpose designed offices in Whitechapel, E1 (200m from Aldgate East Tube).

If interested in anything below, then PM or email as per profile.

Fleet

Looking for someone to join a new, growing and multi-award winning company in our Fleet Department.

We are a revolutionary new sameday express courier company. We're looking for someone to assist the Fleet Manager in his demanding role of courier recruitment and vehicle/equipment management in a fast moving environment. We currently have 100 self employed couriers (bike/van) and a fleet of over 35 vans which we manage. We want to have at least three times the number of couriers inside 12 months, preferably more.

We are looking for a hard-working, ambitious person who is highly technically literate and a sound knowledge of both people and vehicle management or at least the capability to learn.

We offer a good starting salary + share options and other benefits. Immediate start.

Sales

Looking for top sales people that can sell a service to the corporate environment. Our industry experience not necessary. We have the absolute best product in the London/UK sameday express courier market and it is totally unique and ground-breaking. We have so far achieved year-on growth of 241% and we want to do better and are prepared to pay for the best.

Our product speaks for itself but we need to get in front of the decision makers - after that it's easy and a no-brainer. Our service levels are second to none and we have yet to lose an on-line customer once they have sampled and experienced our service.

Full support - high percentage of qualified leads - aggressive marketing campaign.

Best rates of commission in the industry - OTE £75K+, share options + other benefits. Immediate start.

Customer Service

Looking for a senior and experienced Head Of Customer Services

We all make mistakes but we don't make them often. However, we're growing fast and wish to separate this function from sales account management where it has resided up until now and bring it more into it's own arena. We are already an award winner in the 2005 National Customer Service Awards and we wish to continue to excel in this area.

This role would allow the right person to set up and run their own CS Team in an already highly customer focused environment.

Rewards to suit.

I've put these up on spec and if anyone thinks they can fulfil then brilliant - I need the number of petrol-heads in the company to rise! FWIW various SN'ers are suppliers too

Old 01 July 2006, 12:41 AM
Paulo P
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Talking

I earn more as a mod
Old 03 July 2006, 07:36 AM
Puff The Magic Wagon!
Support Scoobynet!

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Top for the "workers"...