What about it then PSL?

Search this Thread

Old 02 May 2006, 12:51 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What about it then PSL?

PSL

We have all been waiting for some of your special guidance about how valuable "Wingnuts", "Fatty Two *****", and the egregiously patronising Health Secretary are to the country and of course to NL and your hero what with the "loans" which the Party Treasurer knew nothing about.

You have been curiously quiet in the face of recent developements, is it all too difficult for you this time, especially when your hero got verbally slammed between the eyes at the Dispatch Box by the Turquoise Chameleon such that he was forced to run away and leave "Wingnuts" at the Dispatch Box to defend himself in the Chamber all alone.

Les
Old 02 May 2006, 02:08 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

His apparent silences has been almost deafening.

Having said that what possible defence oe reasoning could he offer in either case.

I would think that Blair and Flash Gordon are waiting for the local elections to be out of the way before announcing Prescott and Clarkes resignations along with any changes in policy.

Chances are i will not be putting my cross in the box next to the Labour candidates name this week and i would just love for the candidate to come knocking at my door and explain to me just why Clarke should keep his job and also how Prescott should also do the same. Perhaps he/she could also point out just how things are getting better.

Having said that the opposition is weak and not exactly steering out their clear and distictive policies. The Tories and Lib Dims have an open goal at the moment and neither are scoring points.
Old 02 May 2006, 02:10 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pete's still in hospital after an unfortunate accident with his commode. Apparently he got a bit excited when the Boro came back from 0-3 down to win 4-3 for the 2nd time in the UEFA cup...
Old 02 May 2006, 02:15 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showpost....46&postcount=5

Pete is about - but doesn't seem to come into NSR so much anymore, too busy helping out Scoob owners with their mechanical and financial problems
Old 03 May 2006, 11:55 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Ha ha Paul, well he is following his hero's example and running for cover. He is still posting on this forum I see.

Les
Old 03 May 2006, 12:04 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

He was posting this morning - before he started his shift at Morrisons.
Old 03 May 2006, 12:15 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
He was posting this morning - before he started his shift at Morrisons.
He has been on here less and less since his promotion, after four years and countless poor apraisals he now gets to operate the remote contol trolley pusher instead of having to move them by hand.
For PSL Life is good!
He has be conspicuous by his absence on anything with a political flavour, it could be that even Tonys blind sheep-like followers are seeing the light.

Lets hope so!!!
Old 03 May 2006, 01:13 PM
rik1471
Scooby Regular

I think his silence speaks volumes.

Old 03 May 2006, 01:18 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by rik1471
I think his silence speaks volumes.

Shame the same cannot be said for other threads on NSR!
Old 05 May 2006, 12:21 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Well he was given the platform here to hold out at length and make sure we all voted in the right way during the elections. I find it very remiss that he has not taken up the invitation which was given in the right spirit of course.

Seems pretty telling really that he appears to have run away as he has been known to do before, rather like his hero at the dispatch box, (twice now in fact), and that includes his acolite Paulr who must be feeling terribly lost at the moment.

Les