Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

911 Attacks... Google video

Search this Thread

Old 29 April 2006, 12:16 AM
Want Best STI
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 911 Attacks... Google video

Hi everyone bit of old news, but remember when the attacks happends did you feel there was a few things just not quite right?
eg. the way they fell, the plane that was shot down or fell.. the pentagon hit by a plane or something else??
anyway I was recomended this and i had a look. DEFFO worth a look...

saw a video on this just today and though id share this with everyone.
Its a documentary that you will need broadband for its hour and a half long...
really interesting..
If you go into google and type in "LOOSE CHANGE" its the Second one down
its probably OLD, but hey!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801&q=loose+change

let me know what you think
Old 29 April 2006, 12:55 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

"eg. the way they fell,"

i have seen lots of skyscrappers collapse after impact by airliners and it was looked odd the way the twin towers came down so quick. in my experience it was very strange.
Old 29 April 2006, 01:26 AM
Fuzz
Scooby Regular

Current media can twist the story in any direction they see fit.
Withhold certain facts, cast doubt about other situations and all of a sudden you have a conspiracy on your hands LOL.

Andy
Old 29 April 2006, 01:32 AM
Jamie
Super Muppet

Angry

Originally Posted by Tiggs
"eg. the way they fell,"

i have seen lots of skyscrappers collapse after impact by airliners and it was looked odd the way the twin towers came down so quick. in my experience it was very strange.
Really where when what year and time what buildings are you talking about
Old 29 April 2006, 01:45 AM
Jamie
Super Muppet

I take it you read the fekking sun newspaper, Want Best STI

what a load of bull**** thats my thoughts mate

Sorry if you find me i bit harsh

the first part was complete bull****.

Last edited by Jamie; 29 April 2006 at 01:49 AM.
Old 29 April 2006, 01:52 AM
KiwiGTI
Scooby Regular

I don't have to do the research, but I'd be willing to bet that that video has funding or is supported by the Democrats.
Old 29 April 2006, 02:09 AM
BexTait
Scooby Regular

Location: Drink, drink, wherever you may be, we are the drunk and disorderly (owner of 5 fairy tokens)

We were shown an old video a couple of years ago in A-level geography about skyscrapers. It mentionned the twin towers and how they were designed to withstand the impact of an airplane. The towers did withstand the impact of the plane, it was the intense heat caused by the near full fuel tanks igniting that caused the towers to go down, hence why they may not have fallen the way other towers have perhaps?
Old 29 April 2006, 06:41 AM
Trout
Scooby Regular

"eg. the way they fell,"

Old 29 April 2006, 06:53 AM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by BexTait
We were shown an old video a couple of years ago in A-level geography about skyscrapers. It mentionned the twin towers and how they were designed to withstand the impact of an airplane. The towers did withstand the impact of the plane, it was the intense heat caused by the near full fuel tanks igniting that caused the towers to go down, hence why they may not have fallen the way other towers have perhaps?
Except the fuel wouldn't be in large enough quantities and wouldn't be hot enough to warp the steel as quickly and as dramatically as it did!

Apparently!
Old 29 April 2006, 06:58 AM
2000TLondon
Scooby Regular

I did watch the first half hour of this the other day and intend to finish it, but I don't subscribe to it myself.

Information can be manipulated very easily. Part of me does think well hang on where the F C U K is the plane that hit the pentagon? Any idiot knows planes don't vaporise on impact! But is it really at all possible that somebody somewhere decided to insure, and then destroy one of the worlds most famous landmarks, with thousand of innocent people inside, and bring us to the edge of World War III? And who in their right mind would concoct this idea, then be blase enough to short orders in Delta and American airlines?

This is too 24 for me. I find it interesting, and I'm positive things do get covered up and censored "for the good of the public" and obviously for security issues but I think it is far too outrageous to consider seriously even for a second!

Old 29 April 2006, 07:04 AM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Perhaps it is even more interesting that the architect of the building completely recognises how this could have happened.

The execution of the building design was flawed.

The collapse of the building even with moderate heat is entirely explicable.

The nature of the collapse is entirely consistent with the design failure.

And he does not sleep at night.

Of course maybe he said all these things with a gun to his head to keep the conspiracy theory going.

Or maybe there were just a bunch of religious fundamentalists who hijacked some planes and crashed them into the Twin Towers - God forbid that would never happen!
Old 29 April 2006, 07:30 AM
Apparition
Scooby Regular

Its early, I haven't slept that well.....WTF is everybody trying to say here? Maybe I should go back to bed........
Yve
Old 29 April 2006, 07:48 AM
AllanB
Scooby Regular

Yep apparently the design was fatally flawed and the firewalls were load bearing and they these failed, apparently the compund used collapsed under the insense heat leading to total and catastrophic failure of the structure.

I was chatting to someone online in the building when it happned, scarey stuff.

AllanB
Old 29 April 2006, 07:50 AM
Swen6
Scooby Regular

i have seen lots of skyscrappers collapse after impact by airliners

Bin Laden is that you?
Old 29 April 2006, 08:04 AM
Brit_in_Japan
Scooby Regular

I think the collapse of the twin towers is explainable given it's design. However the way WTC 7 collapsed seems very odd indeed, it looks like a controlled demolition.
Old 29 April 2006, 08:07 AM
Sticky Stuff
Scooby Regular

Location: ShyTot graphics Location: Squires Bar Location: Wakecastlefract

Sick thought...

What if the whole thing was a Porsche publicity stunt?

I'll get me coat
Old 29 April 2006, 08:20 AM
lee-swindon
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Sticky Stuff
Sick thought...

What if the whole thing was a Porsche publicity stunt?

I'll get me coat

Old 29 April 2006, 09:34 AM
GaryK
Scooby Regular

All this has been detailed and documented as to how the impact caused the towers to collapse, sorry but all this conspiracy theory is bull$hit IMHO.
Old 29 April 2006, 09:38 AM
Richard_P
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by GaryK
All this has been detailed and documented as to how the impact caused the towers to collapse, sorry but all this conspiracy theory is bull$hit IMHO.
Yep, and LOL at all the theorists

Good entertainment for the weekend though!
Old 29 April 2006, 10:26 AM
kingofturds
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

"eg. the way they fell,"

I think people have missed the sarcastic undertone here.
Old 29 April 2006, 11:02 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by kingofturds
I think people have missed the sarcastic undertone here.

Thats SN....over the heads unless there are 16 smileys, 4 gifs and a comedy jpeg.
Old 29 April 2006, 12:34 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I have learned in recent years never to trust any politician and also to believe that some of them are prepared to take any kind of action to defend their position.

Les
Old 29 April 2006, 12:54 PM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

The only thing remotely interesting in Loose Change is the fact that both flight recorders were so badly damaged in that they could not be used, yet a paper passport from one of the pilots miraculously survived the impact, explosion and fireball and landed unharmed in the street below for the FBI to find.

Still, I suppose it is possible.

As for the rest of it, utter paranoia.

Geezer
Old 29 April 2006, 01:50 PM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Lol@all you nutters that actually trust governments. Day by day there are more eyewitness accounts which question the official investigation. What about temperatures, when does steel melt, most the jet fuel can be seen clearly exploding outside the building. What about incomplete combustion ie black smoke (not high temperatures directly after the explosion.), what about potential thermite reaction which can be seen dripping and cutting through the steel columnes in certain areas and that one photograph of a fireman with a column perfectly cut diagonally accross by some sort of intense chemical reaction, thermal temps which were seen via satelite imagery 2weeks after under all the rubble- - Jet fuel doesnt do that at all.. what about half the so called terrorists that are still alive, what about the 100's of eyewitness'es who saw and heard 2 explosions on that flight that was supposedly crashed into the ground, how come Norad stood down COMPLETLY, also what about the explosions emenating upward from the WTC towers and the janitor that got severly burned who worked in the basemeant and was threatened with life imprisonment if he spoke, and what about the record breaking insurance policy which was taken out on the buildings by silverstein weeks before the collapse and the comment by him live on tv about how he made the decison to 'PULL' the buildings.. What about the physics of the building collapse, ie..gravity as opposed to the pancake effect..??????????? and the multiple calls to people traveling that day from people in power telling their loved ones to stay at home and not fly..All these things only touch the surface, i can go on but cant really be bothered, do the research and dont follow the news either as they have their spin on these things..Theres so many things that dont make sense, timelines, sizemographs, eyewitness reports, fire intercom recordings..funny how all the black boxes were destroyed too yet a Arab passport was found unmarked on the pavement belonging to someone who is still alive...pml..its almost comic..
Old 29 April 2006, 01:51 PM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

sorry geezer, just read that about the passport..it wasnt the pilots it was an Arab passport
Old 29 April 2006, 02:37 PM
Want Best STI
Scooby Regular

i like the different opnion but i think its only fair to coment if you WATCH it all.. most of the arguments are answered on the video if you atch it.
Im not one to believe anyone but have a mind of my own to think, I was thinking of questions as i was watching and most were answered straight away.

The funniest coment has to be "recorders were so badly damaged in that they could not be used, yet a paper passport from one of the pilots miraculously survived the impact, explosion and fireball and landed unharmed in the street below for the FBI to find.

Still, I suppose it is possible."
I SUPPOSE IT IS POSSIBLE?? LOL sorry mate but thats funny!
im not out to argue, its something i found and thought it may intrest to see the other side of things...
all i can say is Watch it all before you rule it all "Bull****"

Last edited by Want Best STI; 29 April 2006 at 02:39 PM.
Old 29 April 2006, 03:21 PM
Neanderthal
Scooby Regular

I'd love to see the CCTV footage that the FBI seized that would clearly show what hit the pentagon. Seems very strange that they'd only release 5 frames from a camera that doesn't clearly show anything.

And I never knew that WT7 collapsed as well?!
Old 29 April 2006, 03:40 PM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Cool

Originally Posted by scrappydoo
Lol@all you nutters that actually trust governments. Day by day there are more eyewitness accounts which question the official investigation. What about temperatures, when does steel melt, most the jet fuel can be seen clearly exploding outside the building. What about incomplete combustion ie black smoke (not high temperatures directly after the explosion.), what about potential thermite reaction which can be seen dripping and cutting through the steel columnes in certain areas and that one photograph of a fireman with a column perfectly cut diagonally accross by some sort of intense chemical reaction, thermal temps which were seen via satelite imagery 2weeks after under all the rubble- - Jet fuel doesnt do that at all.. what about half the so called terrorists that are still alive, what about the 100's of eyewitness'es who saw and heard 2 explosions on that flight that was supposedly crashed into the ground, how come Norad stood down COMPLETLY, also what about the explosions emenating upward from the WTC towers and the janitor that got severly burned who worked in the basemeant and was threatened with life imprisonment if he spoke, and what about the record breaking insurance policy which was taken out on the buildings by silverstein weeks before the collapse and the comment by him live on tv about how he made the decison to 'PULL' the buildings.. What about the physics of the building collapse, ie..gravity as opposed to the pancake effect..??????????? and the multiple calls to people traveling that day from people in power telling their loved ones to stay at home and not fly..All these things only touch the surface, i can go on but cant really be bothered, do the research and dont follow the news either as they have their spin on these things..Theres so many things that dont make sense, timelines, sizemographs, eyewitness reports, fire intercom recordings..funny how all the black boxes were destroyed too yet a Arab passport was found unmarked on the pavement belonging to someone who is still alive...pml..its almost comic..
Have you got any info on JFK being shot?

Even better what's the low down on Area 51 and what really happnened?

Or maybe the Loch Ness monster mystery could be solved as well?
Old 29 April 2006, 04:16 PM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Wink

Rannoch
What you wanna know, i need specifics mate hehe!! I just study these events logically when i can be bothered and if you look at the footage at the time of the events you will find all sorts of info which comes to light whilst everything is hot and still up in the air.. It just doesnt fit at all..

As for JFK, hummm.. well maybe it was the magic bullet that did it or 2-3 government agents under the demise of MK Ultra, who knows..one thing though and thats that there is currently mathematical accoustic research going on forensically, examining gunshot echos via the sheriff's radio tansmitters and receivers recorded at the time etc to see how many shots were fired and in what order..Havent read the full paper yet but its on my list of things to do.. I do especially like the notion of the bullet turning up on the table next to JFK's body undamaged though pml...

Funny though how these crime scenes are cleaned up so quickly and all vital evidence transported under close guard then melted down in another country (WTC) or burned (JFK).. 'Illegal' i think is the word here...

Area51
What really happened? Thats quite a broad question.. All i know is nasty weapons are designed and tested there including aircraft of the stealth variety (SR71 etc) Rumour has it they are designing anti gravity aircraft too.. Then we will all start see-ing aliens..

Loch ness is bull mate...come on now...lol..
Old 29 April 2006, 04:20 PM
scrappydoo
Scooby Regular

Neanderthal

Yeh WT7 collapsed too.. even though the fire department said there werent very bad fires and were well under control and nearly extinguished.. Apparently the building feel down in a controlled manner too soon after pml Go and find the plans of that particular building mate and you are half way there to finding out the truth..Theres some nice secret rooms in there alright including control bunkers.. You figure out the rest.

Last edited by scrappydoo; 29 April 2006 at 04:32 PM.

Quick Reply: 911 Attacks... Google video