Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Now none of us are safe anymore :(

Search this Thread

Old 08 March 2006, 12:59 PM
Wurzel
Scooby Senior

Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts
Cool Now none of us are safe anymore :(

Fooook me the British government not content with extauting (sp) money form its own motorists are going to do it to foreign one aswell. Having foreign number plates was my only perk when I came back to blighty. Now I am to suffer like the rest of you

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4784668.stm

Jesus is nothing safe from the money grabbing UK government??

I am sure the entire uk government are actually ferengi (sp) from star trek who'se sole purpose in life is the aquisition of wealth, it must be a game for each new government as to out do the previous one by collecting as much money as humanly possible during their term of office.
Old 08 March 2006, 03:36 PM
floatindolphin
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds good to me
Old 08 March 2006, 04:19 PM
mad_dr
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Wurzel
Fooook me the British government not content with extauting (sp) money form its own motorists are going to do it to foreign one aswell. Having foreign number plates was my only perk when I came back to blighty. Now I am to suffer like the rest of you

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4784668.stm

Jesus is nothing safe from the money grabbing UK government??

I am sure the entire uk government are actually ferengi (sp) from star trek who'se sole purpose in life is the aquisition of wealth, it must be a game for each new government as to out do the previous one by collecting as much money as humanly possible during their term of office.
Wurzel - I am sorry if this affects you mate, because you seem like a decent chap from your posts on here, but I for one am sick and bloody tired of seeing all these fecking Polish plated cars bombing around, parking where they like, not paying road tax etc, seemingly impervious to the laws and standards that the rest of us are forced to endure.

Now - don't get me wrong, if you're a foregin visitor and just happen to have brought your car with you when you visit our fair isle, then you're more then welcome. I hope you have a nice visit and that you can understand the road signs which state the rules and regulations (they even have pictures for those unable to speak our language) and that you get back home to your own land of residence safe and sound. It's the bu99ers who move over here permanently and drag their entire collection of possesions (rusting deathtraps included), with no intention of ever contributing to the taxes the rest of us are forced to that pi55es me off.

This isn't even a rant - merely a weary jump for joy...

Last edited by mad_dr; 08 March 2006 at 05:15 PM. Reason: There's no such word as 'becent'! :D
Old 08 March 2006, 04:45 PM
T4molie
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by mad_dr
I for one and sick and bloody tired of seeing all these fecking Polish plated cars bombing around, parking where they like, not paying road tax etc, seemingly impervious to the laws and standards that the rest of us are forced to endure.......

...... It's the bu99ers who move over here permanently and drag their entire collection of possesions (rusting deathtraps included), with no intention of ever contributing to the taxes the rest of us are forced to that pi55es me off.
Couldn't agree more

There's a whole feckin bunch of em moved in to a house opposite mine and I kid u not never before have I seen so many people with cars living in a 2 bed mid terraced who have absolutely no disregard for where they leave them either.... like in front of other peoples drives for eg cos all the spaces on the road been taken by the paying residents!!!