Search this Thread

Old 11 January 2006, 07:46 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kelly OUT?

Should be. The incompetent b*tch.

"Child protection is our number one priority, we have got to get it right."

ROTFL - wasn't it her who got it so spectacularly wrong?!?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4602976.stm
Old 11 January 2006, 07:49 PM
Johnny E
Scooby Regular

Bring back hanging for that bitch
Old 11 January 2006, 11:55 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Angry ROOTH KELLY...............

Extreme man's voice ON: " MY NAME IS ROOTH KELLY. I'M A WOMAN, BELIEVE ME PLEASE........................."
Extreme man's voice off.

Stupid BLIAR supporting biatch. Get her out, NOW! She's No 2 for the bullet..........

Alcazar
Old 12 January 2006, 09:44 AM
Nick
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This woman has almost single handedly destroyed education in this country. As for school league tables (cough spit)!

My daughter used to go to the local rural primary school. Because the school wanted to improve their "score" they told my daughter to sit in another room & play computer games while they had a maths test because they were afraid that she would reduce their average. They told my daughter not to tell her parents. 3 years later this Christmas, she told us about it.
Old 12 January 2006, 09:48 AM
Reality
BANNED

Originally Posted by Nick
This woman has almost single handedly destroyed education in this country. As for school league tables (cough spit)!

My daughter used to go to the local rural primary school. Because the school wanted to improve their "score" they told my daughter to sit in another room & play computer games while they had a maths test because they were afraid that she would reduce their average. They told my daughter not to tell her parents. 3 years later this Christmas, she told us about it.
I hope you've written to Bliar about this.

I'd recommend writing to some of the local / national papers or even the TV stations too.

Without action the rest of the kids in your village will continue to be treated like **** !
Old 12 January 2006, 10:00 AM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Resign? She should be sacked!
Old 12 January 2006, 10:02 AM
MattW
Scooby Regular

Red face

Old 12 January 2006, 10:27 AM
Martin_Aimless
Scooby Regular

Location: Weapons are like money; no one knows the meaning of enough. M.A.

That really is a disgrace. But not a surprise.

Mart
Old 12 January 2006, 10:29 AM
scoobydooooo
Scooby Regular

i cannot believe how arrogant the woman is !! it's a huge blunder and she should go ,she should at least have the GUTS to apologise !! and then go !
Old 12 January 2006, 10:32 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

I am shocked by this Nick now would be a good time to get this to the press.

'Education, education, education' - now who said that?
Old 12 January 2006, 10:50 AM
mart360
Scooby Regular

we had the opposite

My sons teacher told us (otr) they were relying on him to do well in there tests to bring the averages up !!

Its no longer about giving children what they need, its satisfying lists and targets, and woe betide the ones who dont make it , or are found to be performing.

Mart
Old 12 January 2006, 12:03 PM
Nick
Scooby Senior

After 3 years of rubbish primary education here, we sent our daughter to a private school abroad. I could write for hours about the rubbish that our local school got up to. eg History subject for FIVE YEAR OLDS - The holocaust during WW2.
Old 12 January 2006, 01:32 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Modern educational standards are frighteningly poor. The ability to spell and punctuate, general knowledge, knowledge of mathematics and sciences is so inferior compared with a few years ago that it is a national disgrace.

It is even worse that they try to fool everyone by lowering the examination standards to make it look so blindingly good. Generations of children are being failed as far as their education is concerned and all they can do is trumpet how good they all are, amongst all the other lies of course.

Les
Old 12 January 2006, 01:52 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by Leslie
Modern educational standards are frighteningly poor. The ability to spell and punctuate, general knowledge, knowledge of mathematics and sciences is so inferior compared with a few years ago that it is a national disgrace.

It is even worse that they try to fool everyone by lowering the examination standards to make it look so blindingly good. Generations of children are being failed as far as their education is concerned and all they can do is trumpet how good they all are, amongst all the other lies of course.

Les
Typical new labour: Spin, spin, spin......nevermind the reality, as long as people are "on message"

NS04