Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Deaths of leaders?

Search this Thread

Old 06 January 2006, 10:13 AM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deaths of leaders?

I assume I'm not the only one who believes Ariel Sharon is already dead? Speaking to the missus, who's a doctor, who has discussed it with other docs and their 'estimation' is that given the condition that we've been told sharon is in, it's likely he's already dead. Internal bleeding of that type, many/most docs wouldn't operate on as the surgery would kill them anyway.

I think the same thing happened with Arafat and the Pope, in that they die but the media are told they are 'on life support' etc. while they establish the political and social climate.
Old 06 January 2006, 10:35 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dracoro
I assume I'm not the only one who believes Ariel Sharon is already dead? Speaking to the missus, who's a doctor, who has discussed it with other docs and their 'estimation' is that given the condition that we've been told sharon is in, it's likely he's already dead. Internal bleeding of that type, many/most docs wouldn't operate on as the surgery would kill them anyway.

I think the same thing happened with Arafat and the Pope, in that they die but the media are told they are 'on life support' etc. while they establish the political and social climate.

They must have a 'plan b' ready but as you say it takes time to put into action especially as there are so many interested parties in Isreal, Arab and western worlds.
Old 06 January 2006, 11:06 AM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

It would make sense not to annouce it straight away
Old 06 January 2006, 01:43 PM
David Lock
Scooby Regular

Well he's back in theatre.......
Old 06 January 2006, 03:14 PM
imi
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood
They must have a 'plan b' ready but as you say it takes time to put into action especially as there are so many interested parties in Isreal, Arab and western worlds.
Guy was so fit and in the prime of his life isnt it amazing that they dont have a plan B.

BTW: any Plan B will be better than what existed today...

good to see that both Arafat and now this idiot are off the face of the planet.....good time to start with a clean slate.....hopefully for the better.
Old 06 January 2006, 05:05 PM
Ted Maul
Scooby Regular

religiously he needs to be buried pretty much asap (within a day and a half) so unlikely...or maybe he's been buried already and any 'burial' you see on tv is a fake....