Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Embarrassing moments............

Search this Thread

Old 16 November 2005, 07:12 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Embarrassing moments............

OK, I'll start this off. Apart from recently, when one of my lads set me up with a post about itching, the worst thing I can remember is a visit to the doctor.

I'd found what I thought to be a snmall lump in a ******** I went along, no worries as ALL our doctors are male

Of course, on the day I went, they only had a locum there, and boy, was SHE gorgeous and looked about 20!!!!

OMG, and I had to let her feel my bits, and pretend nothing was happening!

Turned out to be nowt too, how embarrassing............(NO rude comments about my bits allowed here!!!)

Alcazar
Old 16 November 2005, 07:15 PM
scoobydooooo
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

your lads set up , hehehehehe !! ohhh stop it !!
Old 16 November 2005, 07:16 PM
David_Dickson
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I fell off a ladder a while back and landed with the crack of my **** right on the edge of a metal step. It hurt. Lots.
I went to A&E later and had to spend a rather embarrasing time having my swollen, bruised **** examined and prodded by various nurses and a doctor. The majority of them were female.

After a matter of hours, my entire buttocks were a horriffic livid purple colour due to bruising. I looked like some kind of baboon. Sitting, standing, bending, all absolute agony. It even hurt whenever I farted.
Old 16 November 2005, 07:17 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

hmmm are you sure there isnt somthing you really want to tell us!!!!

come on,, one post about genital itching yea right, and another about getting your tackle out ... i see a trend here....

look try it this way,,

Dear scoobynetters, i Alcazar have been finding it increasing difficullt to deal with my etc..

its quite painless, and just think you could be the only one one in the whole of the Scoobynet

its nothing to be ashamed of really..

and i can beat yours,,, i had my tackle groped by a woman doctor, whilst my wife stood next to me and watched

lol

Mart
Old 16 November 2005, 10:34 PM
Lee247
SN Fairy Godmother

Originally Posted by David_Dickson
It even hurt whenever I farted
Old 17 November 2005, 12:10 AM
paulwrxboro
Scooby Regular

I once sneaked up behind a woman in a shop and grabed her thinking it was my mams mate she jumped out of her skin

and it was not her
Old 17 November 2005, 12:27 AM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by paulwrxboro
I once sneaked up behind a woman in a shop and grabed her thinking it was my mams mate she jumped out of her skin

and it was not her
I walked up behind a girl once thinking she was my wife. I grabbed her *** and it transpired that she wasn't actually my wife, but my wifes boss. I felt like a complete ****** until two weeks later wifey, wifeys boss, wifeys boss's husband and me went for some beer. After about one pint he sneaked up behind my wife at the bar and felt her ****. When she turned round he was completely gobsmacked. he thought it was his wife.....

never got a chance to try them both at once though
Old 17 November 2005, 12:36 AM
The Rani
Scooby Regular

Not quite my most embarrassing moment but fast bloke's post reminds me of a party I had a few years back where my brother's friend and his workmate were invited. There weren't quite enough girls to go round though so they went up the local pub and picked up two woman a bit older than them - turned out they were their boss's wife and her sister! Oops!
Old 17 November 2005, 10:22 AM
Drnaz_2000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by paulwrxboro

and it was not her
But you would have grabbed your mates mum??
Old 17 November 2005, 10:24 AM
Drnaz_2000
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Drnaz_2000
But you would have grabbed your mates mum??
MAMS mate.....my bad
Old 17 November 2005, 11:07 AM
Dazzler
Scooby Regular

Had a very similar story to you Alcazar, thinking I'd be seeing amale doctor for a twisted ********. Ended up being a female GP, but she was far from gorgeous!!!
I had to drop my trousers only realise I'd put on a pair of lime green boxers with a pink cadillac running right around them.
I then had to get up on the couch, after dropping the lot, and had her prodding around my stomach and then fiddling with my lower extremities. Just at that point I saw someone walk past the window and look in - she'd forgot to shut the frickin blind!!!

I sat bolt upright in more ways than one

Funny how even the ugliest of women can cause stirrings when fiddling with around with dumb stick.
Old 17 November 2005, 01:39 PM
paul-s
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Dazzler
Funny how even the ugliest of women can cause stirrings when fiddling with around with dumb stick.
pmsl
Old 17 November 2005, 01:52 PM
CooperS
Scooby Regular

Had a very similar story to you Alcazar, thinking I'd be seeing amale doctor for a twisted ********. Ended up being a female GP, but she was far from gorgeous!!!
I had to drop my trousers only realise I'd put on a pair of lime green boxers with a pink cadillac running right around them.
I then had to get up on the couch, after dropping the lot, and had her prodding around my stomach and then fiddling with my lower extremities. Just at that point I saw someone walk past the window and look in - she'd forgot to shut the frickin blind!!!

I hear ya pal, it's always sods law that you're underpants rotation are on a cadillac day when you need to get them out, I always keep a spare pair of Bright Purple '68 Chevvy undercrackers for when I'm off to drop my pants hahaha

ROFL
Old 17 November 2005, 02:05 PM
SiPie
Scooby Regular

Talking

Everything here = tame

Story 1)

As a 17 year old, playing schools rugby in the quarter final of the Scottish Cup, it was a home game therefore the entire school was given time off to watch..last few minutes, 2 or 3 points down IIRC, a really muddy day. I break from a scrum 5 and although tackled, still manage to dive over for what turned out to be the winning try, whilst being tackled at the same time... YIPPEE, what a hero etc etc

I stand up, throw the ball in the air and throw fists in the air.

Cheers of entire school turns to laughter (now joined by team-mates) as I look down and find that my shorts and jock strap had been completely ripped/slid off in the tackle (excuse the pun!)

Story 2)

At my dad's 3rd wedding, where I am introduced to his newly accquired step-daughter....quite nice I think We're both around 22, we excuse ourselves as the post wedding reception is boring and made up of mostly friends of my dad's age.

Back up to my dad's house, for our own drinks

To cut a long story short, my dad and his new wife came home earlier than expected, caught us at it (Bride's daughter and Groom's son) on their sofa and she was wearing all the gear

The picture on their faces will live with me forever

Next ?
Old 17 November 2005, 06:56 PM
Scooby-Mark
Scooby Regular

Talking

I can take both story's a step further !!!

Last year I was havin loads of kidney infections, one after another, had loads
of blood and pi$$ tests etc... even had to have a vist to the clap clinc and
still nothing came back positive, next on the agenda was a scan ( had them before )
not a problem, still nothing !!

The specalist then decides he want to have a look inside my bladder

I am sat in the room thinking how the f**k are they going to do that
He than begins to explain how its done !! By inserting a camera down the old chap
and on into the bladder !!!

I have to say being covered from the waist down in green paper with just the
old chap sticking out and being held by a young nurse for 20 minutes while a
camera is rammed down it was probably the most embarrashing thing I have been through !!