First the killing in Liverpool,

Search this Thread

Old 01 August 2005, 09:18 PM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy First the killing in Liverpool,

now this http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4733097.stm

FFS,what is going on? At this rate, I'll be doing whatever I can to leave this country asap. It's no place to bring up kids, and it hurts to say that.
Old 01 August 2005, 09:25 PM
Julz1983
Scooby Regular

That is bloody terrible, I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to bring kids up in this country. My husband has signed off the army and we are out next year, he is 27 and I'm 21, with a 2 year old daughter, and even at our ages we want to move abroad, as this country just isn't the United Kingdom anymore. Sad to say.
Old 01 August 2005, 09:32 PM
vulnax999
Scooby Senior
Support Scoobynet!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

The deliberate murder was in London, from the report.
What can you / we do?
Don't eat chips; don't use a bus; don't allow others to touch your food / chips?

Sod this turn the other cheek stuff... why did he let the other guy .. the killer .. do this for so long / at all?

The news report does not include the newspapers details of the killer - a (can we say black these days ? ) man in 20's with afro haircut, wearing a puffa or leather jacket and a hooded top, a habitual knife carrier. He had been stealing the chips for 15 mins and throwing them at other passengers all this time...

Why did this go on so long with no one stopping it, until the girl friend was threatened??
Are the British too soft these days???
Old 01 August 2005, 09:40 PM
swiftnick
Scooby Regular

Can you guys please enlighten me to the perfect country you will be moving to?

Cos if you find it I'll be right behind you
Old 01 August 2005, 09:40 PM
FlightMan
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down Eh?

Originally Posted by vulnax999
The deliberate murder was in London, from the report.
What can you / we do?
Don't eat chips; don't use a bus; don't allow others to touch your food / chips?

Sod this turn the other cheek stuff... why did he let the other guy .. the killer .. do this for so long / at all?

The news report does not include the newspapers details of the killer - a (can we say black these days ? ) man in 20's with afro haircut, wearing a puffa or leather jacket and a hooded top, a habitual knife carrier. He had been stealing the chips for 15 mins and throwing them at other passengers all this time...

Why did this go on so long with no one stopping it, until the girl friend was threatened??
Are the British too soft these days???

I think you'll find he tried to stop it, and got stabbed 6 times for trying! Your missing the point, it shouldn't feckin happen in the first place!!
Old 01 August 2005, 09:44 PM
vulnax999
Scooby Senior
Support Scoobynet!

Yeah, sorry, was too upset to write straight .. was in my newpaper in more detail.. The poor victim had to put up with his chips being stolen and thrown at other passengers and put up with it, he tried to stop it only when his girlfriend was being "threatened" .. so why did this have to happen, why did he have to sufferthis, why did he have to be killed for standing up for his own!

I totally agree with you, wasn't making light of this, just despairing why this goes on.
Old 01 August 2005, 09:45 PM
mart360
Scooby Regular

No were not soft,

just hamstrung and butt f*cked by billy and his NL cronies..

its going to get worse......

just look... kill someone,,, loads of bleeding heart human rights laywers fawning over you .. if youre an ethnic or have a strange gender persuaion, al the better... you,ll get off..

speed in front of a talivan..

nicked, convicted, criminalised and instant scum off the earth withe every human right you can think of abused and pushed aside in there zeal to prove a point...

the reason we are going down hill

no authority to stand up to these scum..

as i,ve said befor its only when one of the top peoples family gets hurt or killed will action be taken... until then f*ck you jack

four legs good two legs bad!!

Mart
Old 01 August 2005, 10:39 PM
Turbohot
Scooby Regular

Absolutely frightning!
Only three weeks ago an 18 yr old girl from neighbourhood got sexually assaulted( while walking to school in broad day light) by some weirdo who has been now caught and has been charged for a murder too.
Its all so unsafe that I wont blame people feeling so insecure.
Old 01 August 2005, 11:02 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

makes me so sick a guy got killed a few months ago by a chav coz he didnt serve him the before 6 o clock offer after 6pm, u mind

*******s its sad that and that old granny who got killed in boxing day mrs peggy from glasgow and the lil lassie who was only 14 and her body was found in boxing day as well in england

its sad , our kids r gonna grow up in these kind of communities
Old 01 August 2005, 11:14 PM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mart360
No were not soft,

Seven posts that took. Are people a bit slow tonight? Usually it's about the third.

M
Old 02 August 2005, 02:46 AM
cookstar
Scooby Regular

Just another reason IMHO to ban hoods in all public places including transport.

May sound silly but the only reason to wear a hood is to conceal yourself, and if you want to do that your doing something wrong.

Cookie
Old 02 August 2005, 07:01 AM
r32
Scooby Regular

Total lack of discipline, in the home, in schools and then in public. When was the last time you saw a beat bobby?

Sadly there is more support for the criminals than for the victims. That has to change.
There needs to be a deterent, bring back capital punishment.
Old 02 August 2005, 07:48 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Its is now apparent that when the Authorities, under the influence of the PC nut crunchers, abrogate their responsibilities towards keeping law and order as they have done for so many years, then things just become worse and worse, almost exponentially as time goes by.

Eventually it will be too late and we will be living in a Mad Max society and it will be too dangerous to venture out at any time of the day. very little importance placed on life any more now.

Les
Old 02 August 2005, 08:39 AM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Angry

Originally Posted by mart360
No were not soft,

its going to get worse......

just look... kill someone,,, loads of bleeding heart human rights laywers fawning over you .. if youre an ethnic or have a strange gender persuaion, al the better... you,ll get off..

speed in front of a talivan..

nicked, convicted, criminalised and instant scum off the earth withe every human right you can think of abused and pushed aside in there zeal to prove a point...

the reason we are going down hill

no authority to stand up to these scum..

as i,ve said befor its only when one of the top peoples family gets hurt or killed will action be taken... until then f*ck you jack

four legs good two legs bad!!

Mart
Nicely summed up Mart!

What a fecking shame, poor bloke, sorry for his family, girlfriend and friends.
Old 02 August 2005, 09:59 AM
Petem95
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by swiftnick

IMO Australia will be the country to move to if you can. Theyve got really strict immigration policies, and basically only take skilled workers - unlike ours where we mainly welcome scum and 3rd world uneducated asylum seekers.

We are starting to see the fruits of our immigration policies already it seems

Pretty shocking event that on the bus, and strange that it hasnt received anything like the coverage as the Liverpool event, which was similar only that a black man was the victim in that attack.
Old 02 August 2005, 10:51 AM
T4molie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by swiftnick

Menorca is pretty good

My youngest bro and his (now pregnant wife) moved out there last year because there is hardly any crime and the lifestyle is so relaxed everyone is psitively horizontal - especially at fiesta time
Old 02 August 2005, 02:13 PM
Ted Maul
Scooby Regular

so out of the millions of bus trips done every year, this happens a couple of times. So thats a million to one chance...time to leave the country

now if it wasn't splashed over the tabloids, and the excessive news coverage that we have now then we wouldn't be having this thread probably.

stop getting sucked in to the excessive/obsessive climate of fear that is being played on you.
Old 02 August 2005, 02:24 PM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by T4molie
Menorca is pretty good

My youngest bro and his (now pregnant wife) moved out there last year because there is hardly any crime and the lifestyle is so relaxed everyone is psitively horizontal - especially at fiesta time
Aha, you mean it's boring out there
Old 02 August 2005, 02:26 PM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Ted Maul
so out of the millions of bus trips done every year, this happens a couple of times. So thats a million to one chance...time to leave the country

now if it wasn't splashed over the tabloids, and the excessive news coverage that we have now then we wouldn't be having this thread probably.

stop getting sucked in to the excessive/obsessive climate of fear that is being played on you.

bit of common sense at last.

when someone wins the lottery so you all rush out to spend a £1? no...but some of you talk of leaving the country when something bad happens with similar odds to the lotto!
Old 02 August 2005, 02:29 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Ted Maul

Ted

IMHO
It is not just these cases, tragic as they are. There are hundreds of assults on buses evey year. It is not just that.

It is the current laws and PC wholley liberals that are passing them. It is the human rights of the decent majority (soon to be a minority) that are not being protected.

The last few weeks have proved to what lax laws we have re asylum &
serious /violent crime is on the increase.

This country apears to be going to the dogs fast.
Old 02 August 2005, 08:04 PM
vulnax999
Scooby Senior
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Petem95
Pretty shocking event that on the bus, and strange that it hasnt received anything like the coverage as the Liverpool event, which was similar only that a black man was the victim in that attack.
I think you spotted the reason there mate, the PC brigade, and all the positive discrimination, so a coloured person is killed, ( whether by whote or coloured person ) it is big news in this white majority country, but a white British man dies ( even at hands of a black man ) little widespread news or condemnation.

Figure that one.
Old 02 August 2005, 08:52 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

I thought that as well. Both crimes were shocking yet I dont see anything at all about the fact that it was a black man killing a white man

Hardly surprising though in this patheic PC society that we live in today.

Chip
Old 03 August 2005, 12:49 AM
Soulgirl
Scooby Regular

Waht a terrible racist attack yet again! No one has mentioned that here yet have they?
Old 03 August 2005, 12:51 AM
Soulgirl
Scooby Regular

Except that bit of course....