road rage today

Search this Thread

Old 27 May 2005, 02:22 PM
wwp8
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default road rage today

today i witnessed a road rage in leeds,

i was driving on x road, when suddenly a dark grey lexus W889 *** is200 undertook me via, the bus lane, at great speed,
ok nevermind, i thought i'm in no rush and maybe hes got the ****s.
afterwards he was cutting up a few cars in front when suddenly , i heard car horns......

he cut up a white rover (200 series) and hes not having any of it.
the lexus must have got pissed off as he stopped in front of him not budging
making a few of us (the victims) having to undertake the stopped is200 (which is in front of the rover)
i was rolling to the traffic lights when i saw the is200 started to move again, he moved to my left trying to undertake again, but this time i moved a little quicker so he stayed behind me but was more to the left side of me with the rover on my right(behind me) basically 2 cars in a one lane road now.
the lexus driver was shouting, beeping, waving his fists in the air etc, at the rover driver.
traffic lights turned green, i set off, the rover started and now was at the front the is200 owner is now tailgating him ,i now bend to the right of the road, whilst they turned left, with the is200 still up his ****,

i got to the end of the road,(traffic lights) when suddenly on the left road i saw the 2 cars, this time the is200 is in the front, traffic lights turn green i moved and he coming off the give way line was no way giving way , they then tooked different directions,
i found that very amusing,

a road rage , wreckless driver who doesn't like what people think of him

wheres the police when you need them.....

mmmmm donuts
Old 27 May 2005, 02:55 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

lol. usually laugh and point at them making them feel small and pathetic although Ive been known to get annoyed at drivers but mainly at ones who shouldnt even be driving they are that thick... should see some of the norms driving about town. In the last month Ive seen about 5 people going the wrong way up a wrong way street. pillocks
Old 27 May 2005, 03:09 PM
SJ_Skyline
Scooby Senior

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had 2 road rage incidents, the first time I was a passenger and a scooter pulled out from the right hand side of the road parallel to us. He then swerved in front of us and the my wife (driver) sounded the horn to warn him that we were there. He stopped in the middle of a junction and got off and proceded to put the boot in to the front of my Primera (yes, it was pre-scooby). When he saw me on the mobile calling the police he pi$$ed off, in hindsight I should have jumped out the car as he was busy and drove off on his scooter.......

the second time it happend I was cut up in my scooby by a small white van. I flashed him just to say "I am here". He stopped in the road and got out of the van. I checked behind, slammed the car into reverse and put about 50 metres between us, leaving him looking stupid in the middle of the road. He then proceded up the road to the pub.

I haven't had anything since, I don't know... Do we bring these things on ourselves or are we just trying to get somewhere? (christ - I sound like a honda advert!)
Old 27 May 2005, 03:25 PM
CooperS
Scooby Regular

I blow kisses at road-ragers, pisses them right off hahahaha

Did it to a bus driver who pulled up next to me once after I didn't allow him to cut me up (from a sidestreet) his passengers on my side were rolling around laughin, he was getting so angry and I'm sat there smiling and blowing kisses etc hhaahahaha
Old 27 May 2005, 03:59 PM
wwp8
Scooby Regular

i remember my first car, (clio 16v) in notts, its traffic lights just outside the chinese rest/chippy, wheel house pub.

i was behind a car where the woman was the driver and the bf sitting at passenger seat,
they was talking and the lights turned green 5 seconds later they are still talking,
i flashed my lights 10 secs which they didn't see
later i beeped them they then moved, making me moving jeest b4 amber, guess what the bf turned round and gave me the finger!!!!
wtf
Old 27 May 2005, 04:06 PM
New_scooby_04

Originally Posted by wwp8
i remember my first car, (clio 16v) in notts, its traffic lights just outside the chinese rest/chippy, wheel house pub.

i was behind a car where the woman was the driver and the bf sitting at passenger seat,
they was talking and the lights turned green 5 seconds later they are still talking,
i flashed my lights 10 secs which they didn't see
later i beeped them they then moved, making me moving jeest b4 amber, guess what the bf turned round and gave me the finger!!!!
wtf
Might I suggest that the GF may have been the previous recipient of "the finger" hence the delay!

I just can't be bothered with getting mad at people these days. I content myself with a few well chosen words if they're in front (my DBM Scooby is now probably a few shades more blue) or if they're behind I just wave them past, or -if it's safe and on an appropriate road- put my foot down and it's bye bye!

NS04
Old 27 May 2005, 04:16 PM
Andy M3
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by wwp8
i was driving on x road, when suddenly a dark grey lexus W889 *** is200 undertook me via, the bus lane, at great speed,
ok nevermind, i thought i'm in no rush and maybe hes got the ****s.
Old 27 May 2005, 04:16 PM
supertouring
Scooby Regular

I've seen some white van man give a granny an ear full and then tailgate her all the way up the road!!!!!!!!! If they were both walking and she cut him up would he have been so aggressive? so why when he is in his van?
Old 27 May 2005, 04:26 PM
UK300-199
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by CooperS
I blow kisses at road-ragers, pisses them right off hahahaha

Did it to a bus driver who pulled up next to me once after I didn't allow him to cut me up (from a sidestreet) his passengers on my side were rolling around laughin, he was getting so angry and I'm sat there smiling and blowing kisses etc hhaahahaha

Ive done that so many times!

once on the M62 a guy in his bmw wouldnt get of the fast lane,he had his bird in the passenger seat she was nice so i levelled up with the bmw carried on driving level with their car admiring his bird so i wouldnt let him get of the fast lane he wass there swearing and shouting and im there blowing kisses and his bird was laughing her **** off!

carried on doing it for 3 miles i found it really funny.