Broken mobile Phone

Search this Thread

Old 17 May 2005, 08:41 PM
kammy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Broken mobile Phone

Hi,
I dont have insurance, but my phone keeps getting stuck on a blank screen, and can not make or recieve calls. Its less that a year old, so is it the companies right to supply me a new one? Its LG 8120, you know the one everyone has on a three contract, and who do I contact? My contract supplier, halfpricelinerental.com, three or LG?
As I dont really care what phone I have, if worst comes to the worst, I will just buy the cheap three phone they sell on pay as you go for £30 and use my usim, still workes out cheaper then getting ripped off paying £10 on insurance.
Also, why is it new phones keep breaking, while my old..old phone, Siemens C45 will keep on going?
Thanks
Kam
Old 17 May 2005, 09:10 PM
jpor
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kammy
Hi,
I dont have insurance, but my phone keeps getting stuck on a blank screen, and can not make or recieve calls. Its less that a year old, so is it the companies right to supply me a new one? Its LG 8120, you know the one everyone has on a three contract, and who do I contact? My contract supplier, halfpricelinerental.com, three or LG?
As I dont really care what phone I have, if worst comes to the worst, I will just buy the cheap three phone they sell on pay as you go for £30 and use my usim, still workes out cheaper then getting ripped off paying £10 on insurance.
Also, why is it new phones keep breaking, while my old..old phone, Siemens C45 will keep on going?
Thanks
Kam
Hi Kam. It sounds like a software fault and/or board fault on your phone. Seemingly it's less than a year old it should be fixable under warranty (unless it hasn't got liquid or physical damage). I would contact the company you bought it from and they should be able to advise where to send the phone off to get it repaired.