Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

A question for those of you who have had a pregnant wife/partner

Search this Thread

Old 08 April 2005, 01:48 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question A question for those of you who have had a pregnant wife/partner

Ok, something I can't seem to get my head round....

I am showing to the point you can tell I am pregnant by looking at it. But since this has happened the other half has become even more interested in sex. I can understand why while I am changing clothes he asks me to hang back for a moment so he can touch the bump but it's getting to the point that I can't lie in bed and watch the telly without him poking it in my back (even fully covered with my jimjams on!!)

He can't really explain why this attracts him/turns him on, so to speak. I am very curious and would like to understand why he is like this, if I learn the reasons behind it then I might be able to stop getting p155ed at him when I am trying to watch footballers wives

Have any of you experienced this? Can you explain it, please?
Old 08 April 2005, 01:49 PM
ChrisB

Somebody lock Moses up before he sees this
Old 08 April 2005, 01:52 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

LOL

It's a serious question! And it is beginning to get on my nerves but I don't want to make him feel bad if it is a genuine reaction during pregnancy; if it is only a ploy to get his leg over he can fack off
Old 08 April 2005, 01:52 PM
juicy1
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by eClaire
Ok, something I can't seem to get my head round....

I am showing to the point you can tell I am pregnant by looking at it. But since this has happened the other half has become even more interested in sex. I can understand why while I am changing clothes he asks me to hang back for a moment so he can touch the bump but it's getting to the point that I can't lie in bed and watch the telly without him poking it in my back (even fully covered with my jimjams on!!)

He can't really explain why this attracts him/turns him on, so to speak. I am very curious and would like to understand why he is like this, if I learn the reasons behind it then I might be able to stop getting p155ed at him when I am trying to watch footballers wives

Have any of you experienced this? Can you explain it, please?
My partner was the opposite when i was pregnant and i was p155ed at him......they can never win!
Old 08 April 2005, 01:53 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by juicy1
My partner was the opposite when i was pregnant and i was p155ed at him......they can never win!
LOL, fancy a swap
Old 08 April 2005, 02:03 PM
MikeTheStrike
Scooby Regular

Wink

Hope its the bump and not footballers wives thats revving the little fella's engine, that would be a worry.
Old 08 April 2005, 02:04 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Lots of different sexual fetishes and fantasies out there - pregnant and lactating ladies is not one of the more extreme ones. If your up to it, enjoy the attention, if not explain to him.
Old 08 April 2005, 02:06 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

NOOOOOO!!!! Hmm, first time I have heard it referred to as a little fella

It's at all times of day! Although Showgirls was on telly not so long ago and he tried it on during that

Surely someone can answer my question seriously
Old 08 April 2005, 02:09 PM
Mk2_heaven
Scooby Regular

pregnant ladies do have a certain "glow"
Old 08 April 2005, 02:10 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by OllyK
Lots of different sexual fetishes and fantasies out there - pregnant and lactating ladies
Oh dear! I am carrying a child and my boobies are not playthings when I am lactating!! I couldn't bring myself to satisfy that fetish. Jesus, I hope he is only trying to get the leg over now!

He says he doesn't get turned on by other pregnant women, just me because he 'put it there'.

And men think women are confusing!
Old 08 April 2005, 02:12 PM
sti-04!!
Scooby Senior

Ask Telboy i am sure he can answer
Old 08 April 2005, 02:13 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Mk2_heaven
pregnant ladies do have a certain "glow"
I look in the mirror and don't see anything different apart from a patch of dry skin I had developed since falling pregnant, couldn't be that, could it?
Old 08 April 2005, 02:13 PM
+Doc+
Scooby Senior

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Lie back for Britain, there will be loads of sleepless nights to come when you wont have the chance
Old 08 April 2005, 02:15 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by +Doc+
Lie back for Britain, there will be loads of sleepless nights to come when you wont have the chance
LMAO I would if I could be arsed!
Old 08 April 2005, 02:17 PM
supna
Scooby Regular

When my better half was in her later stages of pregnacy she became very aroused A LOT of the time. I ended up doing it just as a chore. It seemed her craving was sexual and not edible (Well both could be combined )

I guess he must be thinking that after baby is born all your attention will be on the baby and not him so I guess he is just trying to get as much in now before delivery day.

Congrats BTW its great having a baby tho. Ours is 8 weeks old now and just had her first jabs, Ouch.
Old 08 April 2005, 02:21 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by sti-04!!
Ask Telboy i am sure he can answer
Well he probably has pictures anyway!
Old 08 April 2005, 02:22 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

Thanks and congrats to you too! I am 15 weeks gone tomorrow!

That sounds like a feasible explanation!

Although I don't think he will want to do it ever again after the delivery - I watched that life before birth last night - he big was her flower and how much gunk was there! That's enough to put Moses off doing it! I am bricking it!!!
Old 08 April 2005, 02:26 PM
wacky.banana
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Eclaire,

Your partner's responses to your condition is quite common. If you are going to let him have his way then he needs to be careful on the physical side. Snoop Dogg style is recommended here for safety and control.

On the other hand you always tell him to bog off and invest in a tub of lard.

Good luck.

WB
Old 08 April 2005, 02:28 PM
MOK79
Scooby Regular

It's to do with the glow thing that MK2 Heaven mentioned. It can have a major effect on men. I was told it is because when women give off the same thing they give of when having sex with a woman.

At the beginning of pregnancy (first 3 months) I was like a dog on heat. Very much like your other half by the sounds of things. But after that it was completely the other way round and she was always looking for it. I felt probably like you are feeling now.

The last 3 months seems to be the levelling out period. I think this is where you both are completely fcuked and you really need to catch up on sleep.

Then once the sprog is here its all non exisitent for a while cause you never sleep.

So what I say is make the most of it while you can .....
Old 08 April 2005, 02:28 PM
supna
Scooby Regular

It will all be fine. What do you care you wont see the gunk anyway unless your extremely talented A word of advice though is to relax and take it easy at the third trimester because this is the main growing time for the little un. If you are running around and doing housework (Dont flame me for this its known as nesting!!) then you are using up all the energy reserves and goody bits for the baby causing growing to slow inside your tummy. Also I know this is a little off topic anyway but we highly recommend TENS. Im guessing its your first?
Old 08 April 2005, 02:32 PM
MOK79
Scooby Regular

You won't be needing a Rabbit by the sounds of things then....
Old 08 April 2005, 02:35 PM
scoobygurllover
Scooby Regular

Have to admit i really enjoyed watchin that baby programme last night, except when i was sitting eating my easter egg and the baby was being delivered, jus a bit toooooo graffic lol!!!
Old 08 April 2005, 02:35 PM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton

So you're just annoyed a bit by him at the mo?

Just wait till you want to rip his eyes out, "because he breathed funny" lol

Then next minute you can't get enough of him
Old 08 April 2005, 02:36 PM
Fat Boy
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink

Seems to be roughly 50:50 split in that some blokes get turned on by it/ feel extra love/pride/joy, like your enhanced womanly curves, etc, whereas some look at you and think, hmm, bigger tummy, gets sick in the mornings quite a lot,snores more, farts more, gets even more absent minded, piles (that comes later, there's something to look forward to ) - Christ, she's turning in to a bloke - and don't fancy it so much.

Conversely most women don't seem that inclined during the early phases i.e just after they've realised they're preggers, feel sick all the time and are thinking "8lbs, that's 4 bags of sugar, out of there!?!" . However, come the post morning sickness phase - 3mths on normally- suddenly start pestering us blokes all the time when the footy's on or the GP or the WRC or tractor pulling or whatever.

I'm not saying which way we went - proud parents of a 22mth old girl and a 5mth old boy - but we're looking forward to one day being not so knackered again so that such a topic might become a problem again

It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it....
Old 08 April 2005, 02:36 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

Cheers WB and MOK79 That makes sense too!

I have heard about TENS; has your partner had one with and one without? Was there a huge difference in pain?

Yep, this is my first, a bit scared really. Trying to enjoy it but can't help getting worried!
Old 08 April 2005, 02:38 PM
MOK79
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Fat Boy
Seems to be roughly 50:50 split in that some blokes get turned on by it/ feel extra love/pride/joy, like your enhanced womanly curves, etc, whereas some look at you and think, hmm, bigger tummy, gets sick in the mornings quite a lot,snores more, farts more, gets even more absent minded, piles (that comes later, there's something to look forward to ) - Christ, she's turning in to a bloke - and don't fancy it so much.
Old 08 April 2005, 02:44 PM
eClaire
Scooby Regular

Scoobygurl, it was horrific. She stopped for a bit and the baby's whole head was out and her faff was round it's bloody neck! I just about took the boke when she gave way after the shoulders passed LOL.

Jay, not really. I haven't really been hormonal or moody. It's just annoying when I am trying to get on with everyday things and he tries it on about 10-15 times a day - NO JOKE!

LOL Fat Boy I take it he has gone the 'extra love/pride/joy' and shows it by getting a woody
MOK79
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by eClaire
Cheers WB and MOK79 That makes sense too!

I have heard about TENS; has your partner had one with and one without? Was there a huge difference in pain?

Yep, this is my first, a bit scared really. Trying to enjoy it but can't help getting worried!
Claire, my other half didn't have pain relief with any of our 4 kids. She was determined not too. However she wasn't in labour for more than and hour with any of them. The longest being the first. The second I ended up delivery on our bed while waiting for ambulance. NICE

Two things I would definately recommend to any father to be is,,,

1. Smell your baby when it is first born. Sounds strange, but it is the most unique sweet smell in the world. (Father-in-law suggested this one to me)

2. Cut the cord. Wicked experience. Giving your baby its first breath so to speak..

Claire it will be fine. Just enjoy it it goes by far to quickly......

**** I sound like my parents
Tracey
Scooby Regular

My husband loved me being pregnant too, it's just something he couldn't explain either
Old 08 April 2005, 02:51 PM
MikeTheStrike
Scooby Regular

its a weird time emotionally for you both right now, it will show up in all sorts of ways. I panicked my life was over and bought my scooby.

Enjoy this time together while you can. once your baby arrives you wont have any attention for yourselves. What suprised me most about it all was how much you change your lifestyle without even noticing.

Were 13 months into the rollercoaster ride of parenthood and its awesome, terrifying and wonderful.

warmest of wishes

snoop doggy style - is that with flamboyant hats and long coats?

Quick Reply: A question for those of you who have had a pregnant wife/partner