Search this Thread

Old 08 April 2005, 12:21 AM
Buckrogers
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Robert Mugabe

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4399501.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4419445.stm

"Mr Mugabe's ruling Zanu-PF party won a two-thirds majority in parliament after last week's elections - enough to enable it to change the constitution. "

What a suprise. I wonder if he will be changing laws to suit his retirement?

It's about time he was shot, by some sniper team...
Old 08 April 2005, 12:24 AM
Scrappydoo2003
Scooby Regular

Can someone tell me if this guy is banned from visiting Europe, how come he's in Rome for the Pope's funeral..? I second the sniper team..!
Old 08 April 2005, 01:29 AM
Brit_in_Japan
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Scrappydoo2003
Can someone tell me if this guy is banned from visiting Europe, how come he's in Rome for the Pope's funeral..?
The Vatican City is the world's smallest country and is not part of the EU. There is also some treaty or agreement which means anyone is entitled to free passage through Italy is travelling to the Vatican City for events like this. The Italians can't do anything about it.
Old 08 April 2005, 10:13 PM
MJW
Scooby Senior

Nice to see that even though Prince Charles 'abhors' the Zimbabwe regime he was still magnanimous enough to shake Mugabe's hand at the Pope's funeral. Any head of state worth his salt would've punched his lights out (Charles, not Mugabe)
Old 08 April 2005, 10:20 PM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

Blow the Ba$tard off the face off the earth
Old 08 April 2005, 10:27 PM
turboman786
Scooby Regular

Why should we blow him off the face of the earth? Hes done nowt to us, since when did we become the world's policemen?
Old 08 April 2005, 11:08 PM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

Since his troops started raping and killing innocent people
Old 08 April 2005, 11:35 PM
BOB.T
Scooby Senior

Since his troops started raping and killing innocent people
Don't bring Bush into the argument as well!
Old 09 April 2005, 12:25 AM
King RA
BANNED

The guy is evil and needs to be sorted out, the worlds leaders are such a bunch of poofs, I'd f**k him up big time if I was in power......but then I'd f**k up alot of people, perhaps that's why I'm not in power?!?!?
Old 09 April 2005, 12:30 AM
King RA
BANNED

Vote King RA or he'll f**k you up

Catchy don't ya think
Old 09 April 2005, 01:25 AM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by turboman786
Why should we blow him off the face of the earth? Hes done nowt to us, since when did we become the world's policemen?
It's to prevent another Hitler, did we learn NOTHING from the 1930's?. We should have acted on Mugabe a LONG time ago. History is littered with rulers who have committed attrocities 'your' (I dunno, maybe you're playing devils advocate) response is what has allowed it all to happen.

'We' (as in all the worlds nations, UN etc.) ARE effectively the 'worlds policemen'. We are duty bound to help other citizens from other nations from the evils that gain power.

In addition, this should not be used as 'convenient' excuse to kill/capture/overthrow people just because we don't like them but instead for use against Mugable and the up and coming hitlers of the world.
Old 09 April 2005, 01:32 AM
MJW
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Dracoro
In addition, this should not be used as 'convenient' excuse to kill/capture/overthrow people just because we don't like them
... like we did in Iraq ...
Old 09 April 2005, 04:22 AM
RobJenks
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

That inbred Charles seems to get on well with him - Mind you his uncle was also known for his association with Hitler!
Old 09 April 2005, 05:38 AM
bonkers
Scooby Regular

As little respect as I have for Charlie, I actually feel kinda sorry for the guy on this one - who's to say that he didn't shake the hand (just one of many I'm sure) before he realized who it was?

There's nothing like inbreeding for degrading the mental processes y'know.

Old 09 April 2005, 12:04 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

I think there was a moment in the ceremony where everyone had to shake their neighbour's hand in the name of World peace. I think Charles was caught by surprise and did not realise whose hand he was shaking. Have to be fair to him after all!

Yes Chirac did protect himself from prosecution as you say and now that Mugabe has a theoretical 2/3's majority, he can do exactly the same thing

Wonder why our leaders were so keen to attack Iraq and SH, and yet do nothing about such an evil man as Mugabe undoubtedly is.

Les
Old 09 April 2005, 12:07 PM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by MJW
... like we did in Iraq ...
Are you suggesting that Saddam Hussein should have been left to carry on murdering his subjects? However, I would agree that maybe that's wasn't the motivation of Bush/Bliar. Still, in the long term Iraq will be a better place without SH.
Old 09 April 2005, 02:36 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

Unhappy

Although i voted to "take him out", i am surprised that "The West" hasn't simply isolated Zimbabwe - no trade (either way), no flights to or from, etc. Similar measures should apply for any country the actively supports Mugabe.

I doubt whether Zimbabwe is entirely self-sufficient (especially in arms) so it shouldn't take too long for El Roberto to cave in.

Prolly too many dodgey deals going on for this to ever happen though

mb
Old 09 April 2005, 03:46 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by **************
Yes i'd like to see that muderous piece of **** have his head taken clean off with a sniper round. How the International community are letting him get away with what he does is beyond me.

my good friend just like that their letting sharon do, he is getting away with far worse

so why get angry with mugabe coz he is standing up to the whiteman and white nations

but i agree the guys an evil c;unt he is oppressing his own people and should be sorted
Old 09 April 2005, 08:11 PM
Lum
Scooby Regular

Does Zimbabwe have any oil?
Old 09 April 2005, 08:54 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Lum
Does Zimbabwe have any oil?

no but the guy is def a c;unt for oppressing his own people but i adore him to stand up to the west unlike the arab leaders the cowards and traitors and ******** like president musharraf
Old 09 April 2005, 10:24 PM
celticpilgrim
Scooby Regular

the changes he's going to introduce mean that after he stands down, he will be immune from any prosecution for any past wrongdoings....

'Whad'ya mean 'ANY'??

I don't normally advocate such violence, but hell yeah, send in a team and **** him big time!!
Old 09 April 2005, 10:37 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by celticpilgrim
the changes he's going to introduce mean that after he stands down, he will be immune from any prosecution for any past wrongdoings....

'Whad'ya mean 'ANY'??

I don't normally advocate such violence, but hell yeah, send in a team and **** him big time!!

see thats the problem, when a black man or any coloured leader does something bad that happens to be far less worse than any white leader doing something u wanna go and **** them, who is gonna **** and slay the white leaders who have so much blood on their hands like bush and his neo cons and blair and putin

who is gonna deal with them

anyone who wants to deal with them, gets called a terrorist but a white man dealing with the black men is called a liberator

hell yeah its time to sort out the white leaders me thinks, the world will be a safer place their the cancer and lets sort it out for once
Old 09 April 2005, 10:45 PM
Dracoro
Scooby Regular

moses, no-one has mentioned race in this thread. You are playing the race-card which is cheapening the whole issue. You are making the racist assumption that we only want to stop mugabe/hussein etc. because of race. There may be some that do who are racist alongside those who think we should only go after white leaders.

I, and many others, don't call white terrorists 'liberators' at all (remember the IRA!).

happy trolling anyway
Old 09 April 2005, 10:50 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by Dracoro
moses, no-one has mentioned race in this thread. You are playing the race-card which is cheapening the whole issue. You are making the racist assumption that we only want to stop mugabe/hussein etc. because of race. There may be some that do who are racist alongside those who think we should only go after white leaders.

I, and many others, don't call white terrorists 'liberators' at all (remember the IRA!).

happy trolling anyway

lol drac me mate, im being carcastic ff sake u should know that by now

no i didnt mention anything about race

the white man is all ready to do twating the black man but doesnt look at his own cancer and their own leaders who coz most of the problems and the blood on the hands of bush and blair make mugabe look like a poofter dont u think mate

thats all i was getting at, and yes mugabe is evil and he has to be dealt with, but before that blair and bush and sharon and putin need to as well, their far worse

thats all bud, i ask for equality
Old 09 April 2005, 10:55 PM
celticpilgrim
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by moses
see thats the problem, when a black man or any coloured leader does something bad that happens to be far less worse than any white leader doing something u wanna go and **** them, who is gonna **** and slay the white leaders who have so much blood on their hands like bush and his neo cons and blair and putin

who is gonna deal with them

anyone who wants to deal with them, gets called a terrorist but a white man dealing with the black men is called a liberator

hell yeah its time to sort out the white leaders me thinks, the world will be a safer place their the cancer and lets sort it out for once
Moses, you haven't justgot a chip on your shoulder, you've the whole bleedin' bag, with salt & vingar, and mushy peas thrown in for good measure!!!

And who do you propose, my freind, will do this sorting out - are you volunteering?

Mugabe is as corrupt as fu*k, while his country starves, he lords it up and behaves in a similar way to how Hitler and Stalin did

Get a grip, moses, and drop the racially motivated diatribe!!!
Old 09 April 2005, 11:00 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by celticpilgrim
Moses, you haven't justgot a chip on your shoulder, you've the whole bleedin' bag, with salt & vingar, and mushy peas thrown in for good measure!!!

And who do you propose, my freind, will do this sorting out - are you volunteering?

Mugabe is as corrupt as fu*k, while his country starves, he lords it up and behaves in a similar way to how Hitler and Stalin did

Get a grip, moses, and drop the racially motivated diatribe!!!
racial hmm ,sure sounds it from the western leaders, not me dude

and yes i speak the truth and the whitebloke aint liking it

mugabe starves his people, but what does the whiteman do in the world by supporting dictators who starve their people and take away their freedoms

and who starved afghanistan and iraq and caused bloodshed, who invaded someone elses country illegaly with bullsh1t, it aint mugabe dude , like i said mugabe commited less sins than the holy quarterinity bush, blair, sharon and putin the axis of evil
Old 09 April 2005, 11:02 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

and yes im all saxa salt, and cross and blackwell vinegar, the best u can get and with nice scottish tattie chips

i cant wait for the day all coloured nations have their own version of nato, that will really f*** up the white leaders and their globalisation

china, african nations, middle east and asian nations

so awesome it would be to protect themselves
Old 09 April 2005, 11:08 PM
Tim-Grove
Scooby Regular

I say leave him to it, if he wants to kill all his own people so be it, and Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan too why should we waste our tax payers £'s on people who hate us.
Old 09 April 2005, 11:16 PM
v5 man
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by moses
Didnt think Milosevic was Black or coloured!

Quick Reply: Robert Mugabe