Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Michael Jackson - Guilty?

Search this Thread

Old 31 January 2005, 08:30 AM
judgejules
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Michael Jackson - Guilty?

As per the title... I guess only MJ truly knows.

Jules
Old 31 January 2005, 08:38 AM
andrewdelvard
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by judgejules
I guess only MJ truly knows.

Jules
I suspect the children have some insight also. Whatever happens at the end of this case, Jackson guilty or not, they are the true victims.
Old 31 January 2005, 08:49 AM
judgejules
Scooby Regular

How are the children victims if he's not guilty?

How is he not a victim if he's not guilty?

Please enlighten me.

Jules
Old 31 January 2005, 08:55 AM
andrewdelvard
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by judgejules
How are the children victims if he's not guilty?

How is he not a victim if he's not guilty?

Please enlighten me.

Jules
If you can't see how the children are the true victims well it's simply breathtaking. No I won't enlighten you.
Jackson? well apart from your poll he's also to be judged before a court for molestation charges starting today. We'll be able to determine if he's a victim or not after the trial.
Old 31 January 2005, 09:07 AM
judgejules
Scooby Regular

Yeah, because if he isnt guilty, being a nice guy that helps disadvantaged chlidren in this day and age is just sick...
Old 31 January 2005, 09:11 AM
speedking
Scooby Regular

He's going to have difficulty getting a fair trial as everyone has preconceived ideas about him. Weirdo IMO, but that doesn't make him guilty of anything but poor taste. Add on top the whole celebrity angle, and the billions at his disposal and its going to be an interesting couple of months.
Old 31 January 2005, 09:14 AM
lightning101
Scooby Regular

I'm surprised they can try him as an adult to be honest
Old 31 January 2005, 09:18 AM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Question

Is he guilty? Probably.

Will he get a fair trial? Probably not

Will he get punished if found guilty? Undoubtedly not, since money talks louder than justice in the USA, and it's starting to do so here too

Alcazar
Old 31 January 2005, 09:24 AM
Scoob99
Scooby Regular

As much as I hate the guy I don't think he is, the trouble with MJ he is a soft target, and I don't think he will get a fair hearing, Lets face it he has already paid millions to some **** who said he was molested but was this ever proven?? NO.
Cheers
Colin
Old 31 January 2005, 09:27 AM
type-r-stan
Scooby Regular

err.. no it wasn't proven..but that might just be because he paid 'millions' to keep it out of court..

how on earth do you know that the person he gave millions of dollars to was a '****?' wtf does that mean ????

some people need to wake up and smell the coffee.
Old 31 January 2005, 09:53 AM
Gear Head
Scooby Regular

If the the previous allegation was true, surely the parents knew that they could have made even more money out of micheal, if it had gone to court. I'm sorry, but with the tabloid system today, it is all to easy to make or break someone with a few words, true or not.
How could you prove your innocense if the same sort of allegation was made in your direction? Mud sticks.
Old 31 January 2005, 10:18 AM
type-r-stan
Scooby Regular

Yes - mud sticks. The mud was there with Chandler - So jackson pays the boy and most of his family off with lots of money, maybe they could have got more had it gone to court but with millions on the table versus the prospect of getting more maybe after a few years through the legal system i think the saying 'bird in the hand is worth two in the bush' enters the equation. On the other hand he could have vindicated himself of these and other allegations back then but chose to buy silence and let the world speculate.
i don't know if he is guilty or not though i suspect he is - i wasn't there, but i cannot stand this michael is innocent boll0x - how does anyone really know except those concerned... As for this peter pan act i don't believe it for one second - having young boys sleeping in your bed is plain wrong -end of story. When i saw him on that Bashir doc i felt sick - he spoke like a paedophile. Paedophiles don't believe what they do is actually wrong they see it as their 'sexuality' and he does it all the grooming, the abusing and then discards the victims before moving on to the next one..

as for the media yes it's a circus not made any better by a man facing serious child sex charges who decides now's the time to pose happy and smiling on top of a limo outside the court house.
Old 31 January 2005, 12:04 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

The point is, we just don't have access to any real evidence at the moment and it is unfair to assume he is guilty until the trial is over. Any verdict from us is pure guesswork at the moment.

If he is found guilty than he will get a sentence which will be richly deserved.

Les
Old 31 January 2005, 12:47 PM
MJW
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by type-r-stan
Yes - mud sticks. The mud was there with Chandler - So jackson pays the boy and most of his family off with lots of money, maybe they could have got more had it gone to court but with millions on the table versus the prospect of getting more maybe after a few years through the legal system i think the saying 'bird in the hand is worth two in the bush' enters the equation. On the other hand he could have vindicated himself of these and other allegations back then but chose to buy silence and let the world speculate.
I think that the fact that Chandler's parents accepted the pay off points to an element of B/S in their allegations. If they truly thought Jackson was guilty they would have taken it all the way so that he got a prison sentence. If it was my kids I wouldn't have settled for a pay-off, I'd want him behind bars (if the allegation was true)

I'm not sure if Jackson is guilty or not but I know for sure that he's very, very stupid to open himself up to allegations like this and you'd have thought he would have learned this by now.
Old 31 January 2005, 01:01 PM
03-CTR
Scooby Regular

I think the most worrying thing about this is that parents have allowed their kids to stay at his house in the first place. I don't give a toss who or how rich/famous someone is. If I don't know/trust them intimitely then my kids stay at home with me/wife.

Whether he's guilty or not this smacks of $$$$ to me and is in some ways similar to the Tyson rape case a while back.
Old 31 January 2005, 01:20 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

If they truly thought Jackson was guilty they would have taken it all the way so that he got a prison sentence.
how do you know this?

You are talking about people that are quite happy for their son to hang around with MJ, paedo or not, he is still a hideous fcucked up freak. Would you let your kids go there??? what kind of 40 year old bloke plays with toys and hangs around toy shops FFS ! - what was up with that chandler kid anyway - was he ill or under privellidged??

Just because it never got to court does not make MJ innocent, you already have the mark of the Chandlers anyway by virtue of the fact they let thier son go in the first place - IMO, MJ has a seriousley unhealthy interest in kids.

My money says if the parents are capable of sending kids to MJ's freak show, they are capable of taking money knowing thier children have been abused.

and don't even get me started on his *music*
Old 31 January 2005, 01:32 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Originally Posted by lightning101
I'm surprised they can try him as an adult to be honest
lol that was funny

u know the boys mother has a record of screwing people and stealing things so i reckon she is trying it on with mj now
Old 31 January 2005, 01:32 PM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Leslie
The point is, we just don't have access to any real evidence at the moment and it is unfair to assume he is guilty until the trial is over. Any verdict from us is pure guesswork at the moment.

If he is found guilty than he will get a sentence which will be richly deserved.

Les
Exactly,so what is the point of this thread.
Old 31 January 2005, 01:44 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

How can anyone assume his guilt or otherwise when the trial starts today and the evidence and cross examinations could take up to 6 months?
If scoobynet users get free crystal ***** then where's mine? - or are we to speculate based on the fact he's a tad weird?
I'd hate to be falsely accused of something in this day and age!!
P
Old 31 January 2005, 01:50 PM
judgejules
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mj
what kind of 40 year old bloke plays with toys and hangs around toy shops FFS !
Perhaps someone who didnt have a childhood? As it was taken from him by his overpowering father and the families (and his to an extent) need/want to produce music.

You people start spouting all this stuff about MJ liking kids and stuff, all I see is a person with a serious deep down emotional problem with his childhood. He's created a place of dreams, a haven for underprivilaged children, who much like him are having their childhood lessened by their ilnesses or other problems.

From a phychological point of view I can see what he's doing, and I bet many other would do the same if they had the means and wealth that he has.

I also see the problems regarding his childhood worries about his looks, and I'll be the first to admit, taken too far with surgery when his money could do so.

If he is truly found guilty then a lot of hopes, dreams and aspirations will be broken that day, and it truely will be a sad day for music.

Jules
Old 31 January 2005, 02:07 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

Jules, you post a poll and then don't like the replies , It's obvious from your post you are his No 1 fan, that's fine, each to thier own.

so, honestly, would you let your kids go to his ranch of underage botty frolics???
Old 31 January 2005, 02:18 PM
Drunken Bungle Whore
Scooby Regular

The bloke never stood a chance of a normal life - he's certainly not normal by our standards but as I'm not MJ, the child, his lawyer or a member of his family, then I really wouldn't have enough info to go on to decide whether he's guilty or not. Would anyone want their guilt or innocence decide by the tabloids...?

I agree with MJW about the Chandler case - if MJ had interferred with any child of mine, then no amount of pay off money in the world would be enough.

Nice to see the press have their priorities right now and all that horrid stuff in Iraq is off the front pages for a while....
Old 31 January 2005, 02:19 PM
judgejules
Scooby Regular

So you know its a "ranch of underage botty frolics" now ?

This is the kind of stuff I dont like, wild guesses based on tabloid hysteria and the peoples lack of knowing anything about the person who is beind the name "Michael Jackson". I do honestly feel sorry for the guy, I also cant understand why he's put himself in this situation. If it were me, I'd have every inch of that place under CCTV and I'd stuff it right back in their face, if of course, I were innocent...

Jules

Last edited by judgejules; 31 January 2005 at 02:28 PM. Reason: bed spolling
Old 31 January 2005, 02:27 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

jules, would you let your kids go to MJ's ranch?

hang on, I'll save you some typing............NO.
Old 31 January 2005, 02:41 PM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Personally, I think it's all a conspiracy to stop "Finding Neverland" from winning an Oscar.
Old 31 January 2005, 02:59 PM
Drunken Bungle Whore
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mj
jules, would you let your kids go to MJ's ranch?

hang on, I'll save you some typing............NO.
So mj - not only making your own mind up - minus any real knowledge of what actually may or may not have happened - but you're also making up other peoples minds for them as well. Okaaaaaaayyyyyy.......

And before you try speaking on my behalf as well - I'm not saying he's innocent all I'm saying is he deserves a fair trial the same as anyone else.

And would I let my kids go and play there? Not having kids it's hard to say - but I'd like to think that before I made any decisions about where my kids hung out I'd check what the people were like personally rather than base my opinion on the gutter press.
Old 31 January 2005, 05:01 PM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Well said DBW,

Les
Old 31 January 2005, 05:11 PM
paulr
Scooby Regular

Yes,agreed.
Old 31 January 2005, 05:11 PM
gsm1
Scooby Regular

If anyone saw a docu about Chandler and Jacko not too long ago, Chandler's father didn't come across as one of the most noble of men even before the pay off.
Old 31 January 2005, 05:20 PM
CC
Scooby Regular

sexually explicit magazines and books containing naked photos of children were found at mj's ranch with both mj's and the accusers fingerprints on them.

Quick Reply: Michael Jackson - Guilty?