Jimmy's Farm

Search this Thread

Old 23 December 2004, 10:11 PM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Jimmy's Farm

Great TV.

I found myself drawn in once again to their highs and lows.

The pig birthing was great, when they found the two little runts popping out hours after the main birthing session. That Steve guy was a kind of christ like character the way he revived the little beggar I assumed was dead.

And Blaze croaking in the dead of night was most moving.

When they finally got the extension to lease I felt as elated as they must have been themselves.

It's good to see some young people putting everything into realising a dream and working damn hard to achieve it. Hats off to them.

We can do with their example in these days of chav footballers, limp wristed pop idols, and poncy designer marketing types with their tinted highlights and 'mini coopers'.

UB
Old 23 December 2004, 11:40 PM
Tentenths
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Great TV.

I found myself drawn in once again to their highs and lows.

The pig birthing was great, when they found the two little runts popping out hours after the main birthing session. That Steve guy was a kind of christ like character the way he revived the little beggar I assumed was dead.

And Blaze croaking in the dead of night was most moving.

When they finally got the extension to lease I felt as elated as they must have been themselves.

It's good to see some young people putting everything into realising a dream and working damn hard to achieve it. Hats off to them.

We can do with their example in these days of chav footballers, limp wristed pop idols, and poncy designer marketing types with their tinted highlights and 'mini coopers'.

UB
They're actually really nice guys in "real life" too. I'm fortunate enough to live about 5 miles from the farm and use it quite regularly - as you would expect their produce is absolutely superb.