Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Cheapest Orlando Park Tickets......?

Search this Thread

Old 07 December 2004, 12:59 PM
matt.bowey
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheapest Orlando Park Tickets......?

It must be cheaper to buy in the US these days given that its almost 2$ a pound......!

UK prices dont seem to have changed much over the past few years, even thought the dollar rate has changed quite a bit. Anybody any experience of buying the 5 park flexi ticket, or similar in the US...?

$215 on the gate of Unversal for the 5 park/14 day ticket. So about £110. I think Thomas Cook wanted £150...!!

Cheers,

Matt.

Last edited by matt.bowey; 07 December 2004 at 01:02 PM.
Old 07 December 2004, 01:27 PM
quicksprint
Scooby Regular

Disney are putting up their admission prices from $54.75 to $59.75 per person per day to enter the theme parks (this only allows access to the park that you buy the ticket from on the day).
It is better value to buy a park hopper which can give you unlimited access....with the exchange rate at the moment it would pay you to buy some dollars over here and buy the park ticket when you get there.
Universal are doing a buy 'a 2 day ticket and get the 3rd day free' deal at the moment.

steve
Old 07 December 2004, 02:03 PM
Buzzer
Scooby Regular

Over the last 7 - 8 years i've always used the booths in the restaurants etc.

I normally go end of Sept or October and theres loads of part used flex tickets etc for sale. The locals can't use the "UK" tickets as the admission clerks have been made wise to this and to spot "locals" using the UK tickets. This gives a great saving overall and a choice of days needed for where.

I've normally gone to the booth, told them our requirements for the forthcoming fortnight and left them for a day or so to source what we needed.

We totted up over the whole holiday how much we had saved in ticket purchases. It turned out to be £200.00, based on a family of four (three classed as adults) We went to all the major parks and got a couple of days thrown in for free aswell (as we only wanted a two day pass for Disney but we got a four day pass each for the same price). Then because it was a world ticket we also got to go to the water parks FOC

I understand peeps not wanting to risk things and would like to have everything sorted before they go but think again, its well worth it

PS dont use the hotel ones, use the ones that are in established restaurants. Another good thing (if you want to give up a day of your holiday for free tickets then thats cool aswell) I've done that twice and had no probs whatsoever apart from losing half a day's holiday which was a change looking at a few nice houses. We got a 3 day pass each for Universal
Old 07 December 2004, 05:50 PM
type-r-stan
Scooby Regular

i always use undercovertourist.com. At the moment a 5 park 14day flexiticket i £109 and a 4 park is £92.00.