Lap Dance clubs in Amsterdam ?

Search this Thread

Old 06 December 2004, 02:55 PM
Rumplestiltskin!
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lap Dance clubs in Amsterdam ?

All

A...er...mate...is going to Amsterdam next week & was wanting to know the best LD clubs there - any thoughts ?

Rump.
Old 06 December 2004, 04:48 PM
lawson101
Scooby Regular

I would run a search under Amsterdam, you'll prob get lots of stuff.

Basically anywhere in the Red Light District which is very central ( 5 mins walk from centraal station,sp?)

iirc they are a little more involved than your normal **** and *** clubs in GB, eg ******, penetration etc...
Old 06 December 2004, 06:03 PM
GaryCat
Scooby Regular

Banana Bar is always popular
Old 06 December 2004, 06:32 PM
16vmarc
Scooby Regular

I went to a live sex show last month in Amsterdam. 3 short performances, With 2 performances by differant women doing their thing followed by a couple having sex at then end.

Not that im into or would recommend such a show.

Old 06 December 2004, 08:59 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Would love to set up lapdancing club, then have people like this walk on the stage and start dancing...

http://www.rediscover.co.uk/Images/L...Lapcostume.JPG
Old 06 December 2004, 09:46 PM
johnskelley
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

If you go half a mile down the road which is straight in front of the railway station, on the right there is a bar called teezers the birds are like models. they are all scantily dressed, and all it costs is the price of a beer.
Old 06 December 2004, 10:22 PM
Sith
Scooby Regular

Can you get to **** them?
Old 07 December 2004, 04:27 AM
RobJenks
Scooby Regular

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Jump on a train and go to Rotterdam.
Get a taxi to Whites.
Everything there.
Old 07 December 2004, 08:33 AM
Rumplestiltskin!
Scooby Regular

LOL at Sith....very to the point.......so can you ??
Old 08 December 2004, 08:55 AM
Patt@firstime
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Sith
Can you get to **** them?
PMSL, say what you mean don't hold back
Old 08 December 2004, 10:42 AM
blueone
Scooby Regular

Judging by what I saw when I went recently, if paying is your thing you could be satisfied very cheaply (30 euros) by any number of young hot girls in the windows near the canal area or the back alleys. For a live sex show try the Moulin Rouge opposite the Banana Bar. It was a bit cramped by the bar area in there, but once you have coughed for the entrance fee which included two tokens for drinks, the drinks were then only 2 euros each. It had audience participation which involved a girl pulling a guy up from the seats in the front row, taking his shirt off, shoving a magic marker up herself and writing THE END on his chest!

We got taken to a strange nightclub by one of the Taxi drivers on our first night. We thought that he was taking us to a building site at first look. When we looked up at this deserted office block all we could see on one floor high up was lights flashing away. The people on the door said no English ppl, members only, but after a bit of banter, whith us saying we had travelled to Amsterdam just to go to this club! as we had heard it was so good LOL. They soon repented and let us in, we only got charged eight euros entrance each so it was pretty cheap. We went up in a service lift and I was half expecting to be welcomed by the nightclub scene in the movie Blade, the decor in the lobby and corridors mixed with the anticipation of the unknown meant that it really was that feeling to begin with and I started to check for a sprinkler system LOL. But it was pretty cool, with a huge bar running the entire length of one side of the floor and a massive square dancefloor in front of it. All around the edge was ppl sat down rolling their own I looked out of one of the windows and could see we was quite high up
On our first night we met a couple of Girls from America in a Bar called IIRC Lord Mikes in the RLD, one was a Captain in the US army the other was a serving Police officer, we toured the canal area with them and the next night we hooked up with them again in the RLD and had a few drinks in different bars and they then took us to the Moulin Rouge sex show as they really wanted to see one! Talking of the RLD I had my wallet picked by someone but luckily enough I noticed it gone and put the guy up agaisnt the wall and got it back, apart from that isolated incident there was not one single bit of trouble, which is amazing considering how many ppl there was. We had a great flight on the way their! the plane hit turbilance and we was betting each other when the guy sat near us would next throw up! LOL You can imagine a scene from final destination when all the passengers are gripped with fear as their worst nightmare is about to happen and a few lads at the back of the flight are laughing their heads off every time the plane feels like it is falling out of the sky! LOL Once back on the ground and on the train from the airport to central station one of the locals was very helpfull and told us where to look for a cheap hotel. He sounded shocked when we said we had no where pre-booked. We did loads of other things when we was there and all in all we had a great time but spent loads. I would highly recommend Amsterdam.
Old 08 December 2004, 11:18 AM
Sith
Scooby Regular

30 euros, bargin. I've always liked window shopping, but in the RLD, I am quite happy to browse and buy.

Sounds like you had a good time. Want to get a trip booked for next year, when it's a little warmer.
Old 08 December 2004, 01:14 PM
blueone
Scooby Regular

Yep they took one look at my honed and toned (I wish!) body and dropped their price from 50 to 30 euros just like that! LOL Out of all of us, I was the one they would call over to try and entice in, it must have been my smouldering good looks or they thought that I wouldn't last long LOL
Without a doubt probably one of, if not the best, weekend I have ever had!
Old 08 December 2004, 03:34 PM
Sith
Scooby Regular

One thing in the RLD I've been advised against is going to those that call you over or put displays on in the window. Or sit and watch to see which windows get the most custom. Local punters will know the best to goto.
Old 08 December 2004, 04:34 PM
ademid
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by blueone
It was a bit cramped by the bar area in there, but once you have coughed for the entrance fee which included two tokens for drinks, the drinks were then only 2 euros each. It had audience participation which involved a girl pulling a guy up from the seats in the front row, taking his shirt off, shoving a magic marker up herself and writing THE END on his chest!
That happened to me!!!

On a work trip a while ago. Funniest thing was my boss came to my room in the hotel early the next morning to borrow my laptop, me still a bit worse for wear crawled out of bed took laptop to the door (only wearing my undercrackers " the end" still very visible) didn't realise until later why he was looking at me in a very strange way

Ade
Old 08 December 2004, 05:02 PM
johnskelley
Scooby Regular

Smile

Originally Posted by blueone
Yep they took one look at my honed and toned (I wish!) body and dropped their price from 50 to 30 euros just like that! LOL Out of all of us, I was the one they would call over to try and entice in, it must have been my smouldering good looks or they thought that I wouldn't last long LOL
Without a doubt probably one of, if not the best, weekend I have ever had!
Yeh those male prostitutes are good like that