Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Why are people such animals ?

Search this Thread

Old 29 November 2004, 06:08 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Why are people such animals ?

Decided to abandon my normal swimming venue and try the old haunt from when I was a kid, 'Wythenshawe Forum', just had 20 million spent on it and it looks amazing, went for a swim and it was full of Chav kids making a nuisance of themselves, saw a girl in a Burberry bikini !. Went to the loo when I got out, in both cubicles somebody had defiled the toilet set in a most unpleasant manner, the word 'clods' and the word '****' spring to mind.

So there you have it, you spend 20 million quid on the Chavs and they still turn it into a **** hole.

Wythenshawe was the biggest council estate in Europe at one point and I have some fond memories from when I was a kid as my Grandparents lived there but now after tonight I dont think I will bother again.
Old 29 November 2004, 07:11 PM
Sith
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are sad pathetic ******* who serve no purpose to the human race and should be wiped out.
Old 29 November 2004, 07:41 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

serious question

when you were a kid, do you look back and think of yourself as a normal person or a charva/chav?
Old 29 November 2004, 10:06 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

We were always fairly un-chav, money was always a bit tight for my parents but they owned a nice house and we were taught right from wrong, I never stole anything, did ok at school and never broke anything intentionally. Just standard working class people I suppose.

And I never, repeat never crapped all over the toilet seat when I went swimming.

I mentioned this to my cousin who used to go to the Forum swimming pool with me when we were kids, he recalled at least 2 'Caddyshack' moments when UFO's (Unidentified Floating Objects) were spotted and scooped by the attendants.

I suppose it must be the same people that defile every single public toilet in Englan, I really dont beleive its Mr Hanky.
Old 29 November 2004, 10:28 PM
deano
Scooby Regular

Ha ha

It's true, I remember my cousin kicking a turd around in the Forum (she was only 4)!!!

Happy days....
Old 29 November 2004, 10:33 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

If you catch them at it make sure you rub their noses in it (the $hit that is). They want to behave like animals then they get treated like animals.

Personally I view "estates" full of chavs as little more than permanent pikey encampments and give them both a similarly wide berth accordingly!
Old 29 November 2004, 11:11 PM
StickyMicky
Scooby Regular

did you never doss about the streets in scruffy sportswear when you were younger?
Old 30 November 2004, 08:00 AM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
did you never doss about the streets in scruffy sportswear when you were younger?
No. We would be out doing something recreational and with purpose, or we would be round someone's house. I can't think of a single occasion where we hung around in groups in public places.

As for defacating all over public facilities..... did you do that when you were younger??
Old 30 November 2004, 09:22 AM
m3matt
Scooby Regular

nuclear weapons are remarkably efficient at destroying things - this country has turned to ****...
Old 30 November 2004, 11:23 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Like J4CKO we were not that well off but I was taught good manners by my parents and also to think of other people. I or my friends would not dream of behaving in such an anti social way although we got into mischief at times like most young children. We got punished for it significantly if we were caught and were made to apologise and if necessary repay people out of our own pockets if we accidentally caused any damage.

Les
Old 30 November 2004, 12:02 PM
Doink
Scooby Regular

I live just round the corner from there myself and spent many days of my youth around and about the local area, What i have learnt is that some people dont give a **** what goes on outside of there own four walls.

"If my kids want to grafhitti (sp) all over the forum then how dare you stop them or come round to my house and complain about them"

"they are my kids and i will raise them anyway i want to"

Just a couple of comments I've heard from so called parents,
Old 30 November 2004, 12:41 PM
Buzzer
Scooby Regular

J4cko

Thanks for the compliment on the fit out (our company did all the ceilings etc)

It is dissapointing mate that people dont realise how much goes into making these places better for everyone

We spent around £15,000 on security items such as tool boxes, chains etc etc and even had a contingency for "nicked" stuff. Our package on that job was £550,000.

The glazing company put enough glass in that building twice over through w4nkers breaking all the glass frontage outside the pool area. It's just a shame that tossers treat it in this way. The complex looked the dogs when it was finished but i have to admit that in the Architects quest for aesthetics he failed miserably with the longevity of the place situated in such a high crime area
Old 30 November 2004, 01:02 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Thumbs down

These are, of course, the same people who would complain loudly, and probably look for compensation, if the facilities didn't meet their standards.

In the town where I live, the local council got a grant for public transport, and spent it on new bus shelters, and raised kerbs at busstops for easy access. They are now into a cycle of replacing the regularly smashed glass in the shelters

But when I witnessed three kids smashing one up, and phoned the police, they NEVER came. (mind you, I did have to explain twice where the busshelter was as the control centre for our "local" plod is in a town 30 miles away Sunday night too, so not necessarily a "heavy" night.

Alcazar
Old 30 November 2004, 07:12 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

PMSL at the turd being kicked round the forum, it seems the place is just a big toilet for the Wythenshawe community.

Dont want to slag the whole community off round there, there are a lot of decent people round there, as I say thats where I originally came from so have some good memories but I suppose its about 2% that ruin it, its weird you see 10 immaculate gardens and then one with an old fridge, Ford Sierra and foot high grass that ruins it, all you notice is the pigsty, I think the council should have a squad for showing these pigs how to live, go round give them a lift to get it sorted and then if thy dont keep it up, no benefits which means no ****, Beer, Pirate DVD's, Takeaways, Top up cards, Argos jewellry, Sky, Burberry, Micro Chips or any other of lifes essentials, never mind luxuries like paying the bills.

I am no better than them, I just try to conduct myself better.
Old 01 December 2004, 12:17 AM
yoza
BANNED

Animals have better manners.

Some toilet horrors from where I work.

'People' wipe **** on the door locks of the cubicles, if your not careful you get a finger full.

They wipe their ***** on the toilet roll, then roll it back into the large dispenser. You then need to fish around for the end of the paper and get a hand full of ****.

They write there names in ****.

Flush handles are smeared in ****.

Neadless to say I dont use them. And if Im caught short I use the toilets in the first aid building, where the animals are not allowed.

Someone even sh1te in a fellow workers safety boots......
Old 01 December 2004, 12:36 AM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by yoza
Animals have better manners.

Some toilet horrors from where I work.

'People' wipe **** on the door locks of the cubicles, if your not careful you get a finger full.

They wipe their ***** on the toilet roll, then roll it back into the large dispenser. You then need to fish around for the end of the paper and get a hand full of ****.

They write there names in ****.

Flush handles are smeared in ****.

Neadless to say I dont use them. And if Im caught short I use the toilets in the first aid building, where the animals are not allowed.

Someone even sh1te in a fellow workers safety boots......
Where is this? Can they not be "taught" some better manners? We have some rough diamonds working for us (construction company) but no one would smear $hit everywhere, they wouldn't dare!
Old 01 December 2004, 12:41 AM
yoza
BANNED

Its all about catching the culprits, they tend not to broadcast their activities.

To be honest Im not bothered, because I dont go in the blocks that the problems occur.

But some people do, due to the block being nearest to their work station.
Old 01 December 2004, 12:48 AM
ajm
Scooby Regular

DNA samples... it would be worth the expense of the lab time just to see their faces!
Old 01 December 2004, 07:28 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Seeing as you have already seen their 'Faeces'

Where do you work Yoza, we occasionally get a somebody with a explosive rectum who doesnt clear up but actually wiping it around, jesus.

Is it a secure unit ?
Old 01 December 2004, 07:29 PM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by J4CKO
Decided to abandon my normal swimming venue and try the old haunt from when I was a kid, 'Wythenshawe Forum', just had 20 million spent on it and it looks amazing, went for a swim and it was full of Chav kids making a nuisance of themselves, saw a girl in a Burberry bikini !. Went to the loo when I got out, in both cubicles somebody had defiled the toilet set in a most unpleasant manner, the word 'clods' and the word '****' spring to mind.

So there you have it, you spend 20 million quid on the Chavs and they still turn it into a **** hole.

Wythenshawe was the biggest council estate in Europe at one point and I have some fond memories from when I was a kid as my Grandparents lived there but now after tonight I dont think I will bother again.
Modern day Britain mate.

**** isn't it. Excuse the pun.
Old 01 December 2004, 08:41 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

SAP, to be honest, as mentioned, the Forum wasnt averse to the odd turdly back in the seventies and eighties, in fact it was opened in 1970, same year as I was born, wish someone would spend 20 million on me !
Old 01 December 2004, 09:35 PM
johnskelley
Scooby Regular

Default ?

Originally Posted by ajm
DNA samples... it would be worth the expense of the lab time just to see their faces!
Dont you mean Faeces ?