'Old Adolf'

Search this Thread

Old 23 November 2004, 10:16 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 'Old Adolf'

Had the right idea,

Somebody actually said this to me today, amongst some other stuff in a similar vein, the irony being that this guys parents fled Poland due to the ****'s !!!

He was talking about Gay people at the time, I am not the ultimate do-gooder pc type bloke but this did actually offend me, a new situation for me as very little offends me, luckily the person who sits near me who has a Gay family member did not hear this or chose not to react.

Its not the first time, its now really p1ssing me off. Is it a common opinion, do we really like to see bodies being Bulldozed into pits ?
Old 23 November 2004, 10:25 PM
Buzzer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tell him to watch "The Pianist" just to show how much of a complete D1ck he sounded
Old 23 November 2004, 10:43 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

I dont mean to sound sanctamonious and my personal experience of the Holocaust is from Schindlers List and a couple of documentaries, simplistically I would have to disagree that it was a good idea, murdering 3 million people could never be called a good idea.

I think being a parent has made me think what people had endure back then and since in other parts of the world so I think that is why it annoys me so much, by his rationale it would be a good idea for me to have my kids taken away never to be seen again.

Is this pure racism or just a sad **** trying to provoke a reaction ?
Old 23 November 2004, 10:44 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

I really don't want to get involved in this.... but some of Hitler's ideas were biologically sound, yet clearly totally unacceptable from a humanitarian perspective.

If you can detatch your emotions completely the concept of "accelerated evolution" by selective breeding of the human species is sound. We all have our own ideas of who should be allowed to live and breed, we have had enough discussions about that in the past. Unfortunately Hitler's insanity pervaded his mind to the extent that an unachievable utopian ideal became the world's worst nightmare.

I can never, ever condone what he did but I would still relish the opportunity to debate his ideas with him if nothing else but to test my will against his, and lets face it, his will was powerful enough to move an entire country to do the most outrageous things imaginable. Best we understand completely how that happened so that we can make sure we are prepared to stop it next time a Hitler comes along.
Old 23 November 2004, 10:48 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Youve got to look at it from another point of view, although I dont agree with the way he wanted his policies to work his opinions wernt too bad. I mean how many people on scoobynet would like to see the end of exsistance to "Chavs" and dole scroungers, any1 who doesnt work or contribute to society got rid off. OK in theory, just adolf was a little more extreme and took it too far..... good ideas (maybe) but took too far.
Old 23 November 2004, 11:00 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

I wonder what life would be like today if Adolf had set foot on Blighty?

Is it just me, or was a large percentage of the indigenous ( I learnt that word from "Aliens" ) UK population at the time not *that* far removed genetically from his Aerian race?

ok, not everyone had blonde hair&blue eyes................

Who's to say it would have been all that bad?
Old 23 November 2004, 11:05 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

not every 1 was supposed to be blonde hair and blue eyes though was they, I mean take a look at adolf himself, not exactly filling the role model boots was he

tbh I doubt it would have been that bad for the UK population at the time although we'd be living in strict times and you wouldnt have the ******* running loose at night sitting in the bus stops, think he would have installed the disipline alot of us have already for another generation or 2 before it started to slope before it is already (did that make sense? lol )
Old 23 November 2004, 11:05 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

"accelerated evolution" by selective breeding

Dont forget, we do this with Dogs and some of our creations have not been that successful. Nobody has the right to do away with a section of society because they dont contribute, wouldnt life be boring if we were all sort of Middle Class 20/30 something IT bods.....

Oh dear Scoobynet is a Utopian Society for Nerds, besides if we rid the world of Chavs (and Cats) Scoobynet would be very quiet.

Seriously, who was on Adolf's list, as far as I know it was

Jews
The Disabled
Homosexuals
Deviants
Gypsies
Anyone who got in the way (i.e. the British)

In fact anybody who wasnt a perfect specimen of Blonde Haired blue eyed Germanic perfection, he didnt exactly fit his own ideal.
Old 23 November 2004, 11:09 PM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Jacko, u copying me with that last sentance

Im just saying you read at least 1 thread a week on scoobynet where people are labelled (chavs) and scoobynet moans about getting rid of them from england etc and how standards are slipping. I aint saying its right but in a similar context thats what Adolf was thinking. except he held some sort of power to at least try and enforce it
Old 23 November 2004, 11:11 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

davegtt - I think there would still be the ****** element, however these ******* would be serious trouble. These "toy" chavs and tossers that gob off and throw bricks through bus shelters would be gone, the irony is, that Eminem would be at No1 every week.
Old 24 November 2004, 07:04 AM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

******* and Chavs need dealing with via better controls on their behaviour and less nannying, not by wholesale extermination, some will be beyond redemption but by and large I am sure most could be made into decent citizens.
Old 24 November 2004, 08:16 AM
popeye
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mj
I wonder what life would be like today if Adolf had set foot on Blighty?
Hundreds of thousands of people would have had their loved ones murdered. It would be just wonderful.

Originally Posted by mj
Is it just me,
Yes.
Old 24 November 2004, 08:23 AM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by popeye
Hundreds of thousands of people would have had their loved ones murdered. It would be just wonderful.
Interestingly that, if you believe the hype, is the approx number of Iraqi Civilians killed since the start of the current war.

Is it any wonder that the Arab World doesn't trust the "West".

We must appear as followers of "Adolf" to them!

Old 24 November 2004, 08:32 AM
ChristianR
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by J4CKO
******* and Chavs need dealing with via better controls on their behaviour and less nannying, not by wholesale extermination, some will be beyond redemption but by and large I am sure most could be made into decent citizens.
I believe they should have a warning, if they do it again, their parents are "newted", so no more children for them. If the kids still do it, they are then "newted"... they will soon learn!
Old 24 November 2004, 09:03 AM
Karl 227
BANNED

If they ignored the Newts then they should be Monitored for a while.
Old 24 November 2004, 09:17 AM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

Obviously they can't use real newts for the newting, you imbecile. They're protected.
Old 24 November 2004, 09:27 AM
Karl 227
BANNED

There is no such thing as a "fake newt" you fool. How else would you propose the parents be "newted", with a toy one? It wouldn't have the same effect.
Old 24 November 2004, 09:30 AM
TaviaRS
Scooby Regular

I thought newting had been banned, along with hare coursing and other forms of hunting with dogs?
Old 24 November 2004, 09:31 AM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

They use specially-cloned ersatz newts, you microcephalic kraut. It's quite easy to do with certain Urodeles.
Old 24 November 2004, 09:36 AM
TaviaRS
Scooby Regular

Oooo, hark at Prof. Po

Everyone knows that you can't clone newts, they are tiny*

*Cue, my newt gags.....

PS I believe this is a corner
Old 24 November 2004, 09:38 AM
Buzzer
Scooby Regular

So lets get this right, if people dont fit in, exterminate them!

Well thats just perfect. So your Grandmother is walking down the road on her zimmer frame to collect shopping for the day and some "Home Security Officer" cant get past her so he decides to blow her head clean off because she's pi55ing him off.

Yes i'm sure we'd all welcome that WTF are you talking about, can you hear yourselves, you're pathetic!

J4CKO mate, come to near 9 million deaths at the hands of that scum.

Don't spout mein kampf to me either, i've read it and beneath the totalitarian attitude Hitler purveys is his total disregard for human life and his personal goal of world domination.

He sought to create a small unit that would attack a race or creed. He propogated his "parties" views and spread wholesale fear through violence. His support grew through lies and promises of a better life (something we all want to hear). Once in power the next plan was to focus all blame of the economic situation on a certain race, creating all sorts of propaganda for the masses to focus their hatred on. Having completley disregarded the treaty of versailles he decides that the only way to pull the country back from recession is to build and train an army. The sole purpose of having an army is for protection but once you go over a certain threshold the only way to progress is to create war. He picked on lesser countries and indeed once occupied created the same fear of the masses in that country. The masses would be carried along like sheep as they could plainly see that the **** regard for human life was none existent. So it was a simple case of finger pointing to prove they weren't a part of the "unsavoury elements". Hitler had to control his now rising mass of followers, the only way he could control them was to make it impossible for a decision to be made without his say so thus keeping his tight grip on everything and indeed making departments fight against one another so as to be in Hitlers good books.

Once Hitler had raped enough resources he then progressed onto the next country to add to his 1000 year empire................. then the rest is history.

Hitlers ideas were to create a race through selective breeding that were loyal to him, this had to be done through fear and someone to pick on. His ideas were flawed, pointless and insane.

I know what you say is that the initial idea of creating a utopia was his goal, yes but thats were the similarity stops. He chose to achieve that through murder, fear and the total extermination of whole races in ovens. Think about it, mein kampf was a blueprint for world domination nothing else.

Please, please dont lets relate any current or future problems with this sick ****. Its been tried, its failed and a lot of people died so that we can have a freedom today that would never be here had your Granparents or even parents thought the same way as a jumped up little pr1ck from Austria.
Old 24 November 2004, 09:42 AM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

You're going off-topic, Buzzer.
Old 24 November 2004, 09:43 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Buzzer
I know what you say is that the initial idea of creating a utopia was his goal, yes but thats were the similarity stops. He chose to achieve that through murder, fear and the total extermination of whole races in ovens.
Dont think any1 was agreeing about the rest of it but this is the part that we are sort of saying, he had an idealistic world which involved what you described as above but he was obviously in a position to carry out like a mad man. Im sure everybody has thought of their ideal life yet unable to carry it out...
Old 24 November 2004, 09:43 AM
Karl 227
BANNED

Very well said buzzer Even if it was a tad off-topic as Prof. po pointed out
Old 24 November 2004, 09:45 AM
Buzzer
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Bubba po
You're going off-topic, Buzzer.
LOL i know, i'm sorry, its gonna end up in muppets coz of my post now isn't it
Old 24 November 2004, 09:49 AM
Buzzer
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by davegtt
Dont think any1 was agreeing about the rest of it but this is the part that we are sort of saying, he had an idealistic world which involved what you described as above but he was obviously in a position to carry out like a mad man. Im sure everybody has thought of their ideal life yet unable to carry it out...

Yes thanks Dave you said that a bit better than me

I think what i wanted to put across was that trying to achieve the "goal" is an impossible task as we are all individuals banded into races and beliefs, so utopia cannot be achieved as one persons ideal is not another.

Therefore the only way to achieve *your* ideal is to force them onto others which, by the very action creates a "none utopia situation" so the whole concept of a utopian society is impossible.
Old 24 November 2004, 09:54 AM
davegtt
Scooby Senior

exactly

btw good topic this
Old 24 November 2004, 10:09 AM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by Buzzer
So lets get this right, if people dont fit in, exterminate them!

Well thats just perfect. So your Grandmother is walking down the road on her zimmer frame to collect shopping for the day and some "Home Security Officer" cant get past her so he decides to blow her head clean off because she's pi55ing him off.
Good solution to the Pensions black hole though.

Old 24 November 2004, 10:43 AM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

"so we can stop another Adolf coming along"

Not quite selective breeding for the master race, but nevertheless we've had Rwanda, Bosnia, and now Darfur as places where people will be machine-gunned or macheted en masse due simply to their race/religion. Don't seem to have learned too much in the last 50 years.

Re Adolf's view on the Brits - IIRC he quite liked them, viewed them as pretty good Aryans, and was very disappointed when they didn't agree with him. He felt a bit let down.

And finally a question to Prof. Po - if you newt one so it cannot breed with another, but is forced to breed with a different type, won't they newtate?
Old 24 November 2004, 10:50 AM
Jap2Scrap
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes
"so we can stop another Adolf coming along"

Not quite selective breeding for the master race, but nevertheless we've had Rwanda, Bosnia, and now Darfur as places where people will be machine-gunned or macheted en masse due simply to their race/religion. Don't seem to have learned too much in the last 50 years.

Re Adolf's view on the Brits - IIRC he quite liked them, viewed them as pretty good Aryans, and was very disappointed when they didn't agree with him. He felt a bit let down.

And finally a question to Prof. Po - if you newt one so it cannot breed with another, but is forced to breed with a different type, won't they newtate?
Absolutely! We were the first country he approached for an alliance. Just think how things would have turned out if we'd accepted, never mind if he'd won the war against us.

Quick Reply: 'Old Adolf'