Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Look at this link.

Search this Thread

Old 03 November 2004, 08:00 PM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Look at this link.

Not a conspiracy theorist at all though I must admit, this to me is valid and I am in agreement with the message.

Doesn't give you much time to read the words/quotes so read quickly. Good to watch it a few times imo so you don't miss anything.

Has sound.

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/WIL410A.html#Main
Old 03 November 2004, 08:13 PM
hedgehog
Scooby Regular

Interesting.

The one thing I will say, as I don't have a strong view either way, is that I have seen large aircraft strikes where the craft was almost perpendicular to the ground at the time of impact and the crater was surprisingly small and there was nothing obvious remaining to indicate that it might have been a plane.
Old 03 November 2004, 08:24 PM
milo
Scooby Regular

interesting indeed
Old 03 November 2004, 08:27 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Where is that 80 ton 757 ????

Was the real terrorist named E.T. ????

Nate.
Old 03 November 2004, 08:30 PM
Nate
Scooby Regular

Is there any way to save this to pc, to watch later?

Nate.
Old 03 November 2004, 08:55 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

http://www.reseauvoltaire.net/IMG/swf/pentagon.swf

Right Click - Save As

(needs a flash .swf player)

Edit: or drag the file into internet explorer and accept blocked content

Last edited by ajm; 03 November 2004 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03 November 2004, 10:41 PM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

This stuff fascinates me. If it was a missile - what then do we make of the twin towers?? They were clearly planes that hit them but what I mean is....you know what I mean.
Old 03 November 2004, 10:44 PM
andypugh2000
Scooby Regular

But where did the plane go then and all those people
Old 03 November 2004, 10:56 PM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh G*d, not this rubbish again - hasn't this been done death already? How can I explain? The Boeing may well weigh 400-odd tons, but at six hundred miles an hour impact speed it will virtually vapourise.

Oh, if it didn't hit the Pentagon, WTF is it? And the passengers? Their relatives can't find them.

Would you still be impressed by this garbage if I pointed out that this theory was invented by a virrulently anti-US communist Frenchman?

M
Old 03 November 2004, 11:31 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

It is rather interesting to note, that a 747 crashing into a building looks this:

However, in almost every aircraft crashes I have seen, the plane has crashed through it stalling. Either with the pilot trying to gain altitude, or the pilot attempting a crash landing. Both of which are at much slower speeds than that of a plane deliberately flown into a building. High speed most certainly equates the to plane being almost completely disintergrating - a plane is a very flimsy tin can, there is no real bulk to them so can crush and rip apart into nothing.

The fabric of the building is that of a steel reinforced concrete structure, a very strong structure. Being low rise, it is also self supporting, so a number of support columns could be taken out without the rest of the structure totally collapsing.

Perhaps flying another plane at full pelt into the pentagon will help to proove/dispel any theories

Last edited by ALi-B; 03 November 2004 at 11:34 PM.
Old 04 November 2004, 07:26 AM
_Meridian_
Scooby Regular

You also need to realise that the Pentagon is design and built to withstand bomb and missile impacts.

M
Old 04 November 2004, 08:27 AM
MOK79
Scooby Regular

I love this stuff. I saw another website about the pentagon strike. It added that shortly after the fire was put out the lawn outside the pentagon was re-laid to cover up any damage caused.
Old 04 November 2004, 09:07 AM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

I find the "hole" rather blatant.

There is no way it was a plane looking at the evidence seen here, irrespective of who it was that created this clip.

The point about no "wake" from jet engines on the roads (cars not being flipped) is interesting. Flying a plane, 10 feet off the ground it basically impossible, even with Maverick and Goose in the cockpit!!

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a right wing republican who can't stand ponces that always question goverenment - however in this case I cannot believe it was a plane.

The impact "hole" is proof enough imo. Its only about 15x15 feet in diameter and there are no other holes from engines or wings. Bearing in mind an engine is far more dense than a fusilage they would deffo had made holes.

The impact area was too neat.
Old 04 November 2004, 09:28 AM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

lol!!

A plane my ***!!!

http://amigaphil.planetinternet.be/p...agon091114.jpg

http://thebiggestsecretpict.online.f...ragment_tn.gif
Old 04 November 2004, 09:53 AM
Account deleted by request
Scooby Regular

neat thread senior,

just watched the clip a couple of times and it does make sense, Im not usually into the conspiracy theory either but there are a few things that don't add up.

Also though, if it was a missile where did it come from? What happened to the plane? I would nopt have thought it easy for a big **** off boeing to just go 'missing'?

chopper
Old 04 November 2004, 09:55 AM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by chopper.
neat thread senior,

just watched the clip a couple of times and it does make sense, Im not usually into the conspiracy theory either but there are a few things that don't add up.

Also though, if it was a missile where did it come from? What happened to the plane? I would nopt have thought it easy for a big **** off boeing to just go 'missing'?

chopper
Too many unanswered questions.

It's well dodgy isn't it!!
Old 04 November 2004, 10:00 AM
ajm
Scooby Regular

Surely it would be quite easy to find out if American Airlines is really missing a 757 or not! Spotters have complete fleet lists by A/C serial number!
Old 04 November 2004, 10:12 AM
Account deleted by request
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by Senior_AP
Too many unanswered questions.

It's well dodgy isn't it!!
Yeah too right chief,

The cctv camera tapes missing, those rather small holes in the wall, a plane flying at 530 mph feet above the ground

just watched it again,

Thing is I can't imagine standing on the ground and seeing an airplane flying very low at 500+mph, that must be an amazing sight and if your not expecting it or looking straight at it I imagine it must pass you in an instant (like a missile), that would perhaps explain why people didn't think it sounded like an airplane.

chopper
Old 04 November 2004, 10:20 AM
warrenm2
Scooby Regular

Yes a plane was missing. As has been said already- yes a plane is a thin tube, yes its credible to believe that this tube travelling at high speed could be "vapourised". However as also pointed out, planes also have big heavy dense engines, they rocovered major engine parts at lockerbie for instance and that fell from 33000 ft (admittedly breaking up on the way down). Planes also have major structural components ie wing spars - these basically take the weight of the whole plane and are designed with extra extreme loadings in mind so are very solid and strong. I would expect some wing spar remains. For me the hole is just too neat and round, is it the right size for a 757 fusalage, and again, where are the wings and engine? To get that hole, one assumes the heaviest and densest bits have sheared off first (where?) and that the remaining thin tube fuselage (the weakest bit) then hits exactly perpendicular and punches a neat hole, no tumbling or breaking up??????????

Just to add fuel to the fire, other websites claim that the aircraft was infact shot down by USAF elsewhere, and this was a missile from an F15 - however to me that story also has problems..... not sure what the US FOIA can be used to reveal this, although Bush probably has the facts locked down under some term of the PATRIOT act (what a joke that is!! - removal of right to trial - yeah - roll on "Freedom" USA style)
Old 04 November 2004, 10:23 AM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

Weren't a plane. No way in blue hell.

The "hole" is evidence enough. To suggest a huge plane would make a neat little precise hole like that is laughable.
Old 04 November 2004, 10:23 AM
mj
Scooby Regular

And the passengers? Their relatives can't find them.

If there were *no* plane, and *no* passengers then there would be nobody looking for them, the plane and passengers could completely fictitious.

say it was a missile though, what reason would the pentagon have to hide this? this is the bit I find odd.

I came back from my hols this year on a 757, I'm no plane buff or demolition expert, but I would guess a 757 would have more of a mess than the pictures suggest.
Old 04 November 2004, 10:27 AM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by mj
If there were *no* plane, and *no* passengers then there would be nobody looking for them, the plane and passengers could completely fictitious.

say it was a missile though, what reason would the pentagon have to hide this? this is the bit I find odd.

I came back from my hols this year on a 757, I'm no plane buff or demolition expert, but I would guess a 757 would have more of a mess than the pictures suggest.

All the voicemails from people on the planes were from the flights that hit the twin towers. None from the flight that (so called) hit the pentagon.
Old 10 November 2004, 05:36 PM
MarkCSC
Scooby Regular

the other side of the story

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/..._evidence.html
Old 10 November 2004, 07:18 PM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

Oh come on! The plane disintergrated, that's why you cannot see any of it.

As for the hole, it's an exit hole, not the entry hole, it could have been made by one of the engines, or something from within the building that was propelled by the not inconsiderable energy of a 70 ton plane hitting it at 450 miles an hour.

There are litterally hundreds of eye witnesses who state they saw a 757 fly into the building, but only a few who said it 'looked like something else'. There are probaly quite reliable statistics for mis-identification of most things frompublic witnesses. People have trouble recalling the look of someone who mugged them, let alone accurately identifying an aeroplane in a split second ina situation they do not exoect to.

Funnily enough the conspiracy theorists pick up on the few and ignore the majority.

As for the bit about the camera from the hotel, and how the staff watched in horror, it conveniently omits exactly what they said they saw. If I saw a 757 that I knew was full of civilians (some possibly children) fly into anything, I would be horrified! No one from the hotel has come forward and said they saw a missile or a military plane, just some ******* who uses the fact that they were horrified as evidence!!!!

It's hardly surprising the FBI wanted the film either, at that point (unless you believe the conspiracy theorists) they did not really know what had happened and would be keen to study any evidence fo the tragedy extremely closely.

A case of Occams Razor methinks

Geezer
Old 10 November 2004, 07:57 PM
Daryl
Scooby Senior

Originally Posted by mj
Conspiracy theorists use this sort of nonsense - think about what you have just said, it's ludicrous!
Old 10 November 2004, 08:18 PM
hedgehog
Scooby Regular

Not wishing to get into the discussion of what may have happened all I can say from past experience is that the hole and degree of damage are about what you would expect from a large passenger jet hitting a solid structure at speed. A big hole with large bits that looked like an aircraft lying about would give me much more cause for concern than the evidence with which we are presented.

The political/conspiracy discussion is one that can go on for ever and I have no opinion on exactly which large passenger jet hit the building but that the damage was caused by a large passenger jet is not something I would have cause to question after looking at the link.
Old 10 November 2004, 08:22 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

think about what you have just said, it's ludicrous!
I agree, but it's not impossible.

There's some mileage in the point raised that the "hole" is an exit hole. So where is the pic of the entry hole then?
Old 10 November 2004, 08:40 PM
Geezer
Scooby Senior

Cool

The entry hole disappeared when the building collapsed, but on the link there are some good images of it before that happened.

Geezer
Old 10 November 2004, 08:50 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

an aircraft website I go on has been discussing this for some time with more authority than your average layman.
http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthr...gon+conspiracy
astraboy.
Old 10 November 2004, 10:00 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Oh come on, dont give the Yanks the satisfaction, they do it all the time,

Mysteries that is,

Marilyn Monroe
JFK/Book Repository/Grassy Knoll
Roswell/Area 51/The Blue Room
The Moon Landings
And most mysteriously of all, Bush Getting in again

They just do it for attention, take no notice.