Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Car Tints

Search this Thread

Old 10 September 2004, 01:08 AM
sosobad.com
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Tints

Freakin problem really freakin pisses me off.

I was going to get tints done but then we spend a lot of time abroad and stuff becuase of stuff we cant mention as we are not signed upto as Traders ....yet.

Anyhow i gave my car to a tint place and when i got it back i realised the car was pretty warm...i figured something to do with heating the tints?!?!**** knows - then my mate called me to say that he had never seen me drive the Scoob so ruff....hmmm after that i never gave these baskets my car again.

however i see a lot of companies have sprung up offering "mobile tinting service" - so i called them up, they came to the office, and did my tinting whilst i kept a hawk like watch over them. Surpising great job.

Anybody got any tinting stories or companies that offer cheap tinting, i know of one in Yorkshire, damn good too, PM me if you want further info.
Old 10 September 2004, 09:36 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all my tints have been done off site.....dont care how they drive it there as long as the tint is good (im sure the car maker expects it not to break because someone goes a bit quick in it)

T