Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Little Sh1ts lobbed a brick at my motor...

Search this Thread

Old 19 August 2004, 12:29 AM
NickAdams
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Little ***** lobbed a brick at my motor...

On my way to see a friend of mine to sort out his computers for him about 7.15 pm tonight (Wednesday) and heard a huge bang,first thought was that I'd run over something and had a blowout so stopped the car up the road and checked all four tyres - All fine.So I get back into my car and drive another mile or so,get out at his house and find a huge scratch in the roof.It turns out the bang was some little tw@t lobbing a brick which hit my roof.We both headed back to where the incident took place,spoke to a young girl at a bus stop who confirmed that little ******* were lobbin things at passing cars...
Anyway,the incident was reported to the police etc etc but where do I stand if they catch the b@stards? I've heard the kids were around 10-12 years old but if they do get caught,can I make a claim of sorts for the damage against their parents? (I'm guessing not but heh ho!!)
I'm obviously gonna have to fork outta my own pocket for now,but it'd be nice if their parents were held responsible and perhaps if they did have to pay,make em think twice about lettin the ***** run riot...
Other than that,my neighbour will be instructed to firebomb their house should we find out who's done it!! lol

Cheers

Nick
Old 19 August 2004, 09:07 AM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

This would never have happened if you lived in Preston-On-The-Hill

Hope you catch the *******

I reckon they were doing it on Ira's behalf, it must be at least a week since he's done any work on your car, he's getting withdrawl symptoms
Old 19 August 2004, 09:23 AM
EvilKyote
Scooby Regular

Angry

Damn little barstewards!!!!

Unfortunately I don't know, just hope you get it sorted. So much for labour being tough on crime! if your under 18 you might as well be able to get away with murder!!!!!

Dammit it's about time people took responsibility for their own actions and punished like any other member of society (Yeah I know thats a contradiction under labour) regardless of their age!!! This is what really pisses me off, the fact that the police can't touch em cause they are so young, but christ they know what they do is wrong therefore they should frickin well take the punishment like a grownup!!!!

**** you Tony tossing w@nker blair!!!!

Sorry for the slight thread hijack, just pisses me off when this sort of thing happens.

Hope you get it sorted mate!

EK
Old 19 August 2004, 09:24 AM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

Put there head between 2 bricks then smash them together.
Old 19 August 2004, 09:33 AM
JDM
BANNED

In all fairness, despite them being a waste of time, I don't think that 'new labour' are to blame for this one. Can I ask if you drop your toast and it lands butter side down is that 'new labours' fault as well? This type of crap happens whoever the govt is.

Sorry to hear about the little ******* attacking your car as well, who knows one day the driver might loose control and accidentally run the little gits over.
Old 19 August 2004, 09:44 AM
Brendan Hughes
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Find the parents, and tell them that if their children are found guilty of attempted manslaughter, they'll be carted off to a special school where parents will only see them for an hour a month for the next five years.

Then let the parents do the work.
Old 19 August 2004, 10:31 AM
tallsteve
Scooby Regular

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Brendan Hughes
Find the parents, and tell them that if their children are found guilty of attempted manslaughter, they'll be carted off to a special school where parents will only see them for an hour a month for the next five years.

Then let the parents do the work.
Sadly the parents would probably jump at the chance to ditch their offspring.. Any sort of decent parent would have instilled enough values for their kids to know it's not big or clever to lob bricks at cars..

Nasty incident, glad you weren't hurt and hope the repairs aren't too expensive.
Old 19 August 2004, 11:04 AM
Prince Popeye
BANNED

'Sadly the parents would probably jump at the chance to ditch their offspring.. Any sort of decent parent would have instilled enough values for their kids to know it's not big or clever to lob bricks at cars..'

I think you'll find nowadays the parents are as bad as the kids. Most of them are braindead retards brought up in Chavland. They don't give a toss what they're kids get up to aslong as they get their giro and liddles special offers.
Old 19 August 2004, 11:21 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

As I understand it, the parents are not liable in Law for the damage done by their children. If only they were we might see a few more of them taking an interest in what their children are doing at all hours of the night!

Les
Old 19 August 2004, 11:27 AM
unclebuck
Scooby Regular

A bit of Politically Correct counselling from a local government agency would put a stop to this sort of behaviour. Or some sort of "reward scheme" for the poor deprived children.

I understand them. I feel their pain.

Old 19 August 2004, 11:36 AM
New_scooby_04

Glad you're ok mate. The stupidity and utter moronic behaviour of some people just astonishes me. When you see behaviour like that from kids of hat age, it makes you weep for the future.

Best and hope your car doesn't cost too much to repair.
Old 19 August 2004, 12:29 PM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

If you get hold of them, sort it yourself because the cops can't!
example:-
My brother was riding his bike back from his work one evening a few years ago. There was a bit of snow on the ground. He arrived at home saying that some ******* had thrown a snowball at him and hit his face.
I went down in my car, and there they were chooking snowballs about (looked about 14-15yrs old). I mentioned the incidedent to them and claimed that it was I who was hit by the snowball on the bike.
They made a run for it, but I caught 2 of them. I banged their little heads together.
Job done! Pain for Pain!

Nick
Old 19 August 2004, 01:24 PM
ZIPPY
Scooby Regular

Well at least the one remaining area of paint previously untouched can now be resprayed, ' Hello Ira good friend mate' you know that laptop well its now FREE for the repairs, '' How much for my roof repair''.

Or you can simply bend over in his garage and bite down when he gives you the cost.

But seriously if we find out who it is tonight we shall pay a visit to Mummy and Daddy and offer 2 solutions :

1: Pay up.
2:Call the man in the Merc.

Zippy
Old 19 August 2004, 01:26 PM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by unclebuck
A bit of Politically Correct counselling from a local government agency would put a stop to this sort of behaviour. Or some sort of "reward scheme" for the poor deprived children.

I understand them. I feel their pain.

"Ok, lets sit everyone down. Now then Tommy, why did you hurl that implement at that mans car"......

"He's a cuunt, if he can afford a nice car I say fuuck him".......

"Thats good, you've realeased your anger, you're free to go".
Old 19 August 2004, 01:46 PM
chris singleton
Scooby Regular

Sorry to hear about this, I had exactly the same problem

Driving down a lane next to a "camp site" and some ******* pikey scumbag through a brick which hit the roof

Reported it to the police, turned out that they were being turfed out of the field by the owner the next day.

Chris
Old 19 August 2004, 01:47 PM
oztokyo
Scooby Regular

Very close to the truth.

Missus was out in her RAV4 in wycombe, right in front of the cop shop, and some teenagers were doing the 'I'm a homey out of the south side' impression or better known as the 'broken **** walk of the seriously bad rap mc' across her path. She had to hit the anchors a bit and sat there while these 'notorious BIG' waankers eyed her out. Then one 50 cent wannabe decides he's going to intimidate some poor girl in a car with a bit of street machismo. He starts shouting abuse at her and then punches a big dent in the bonnet. Off he goes.

She's all shaken up and scared, spies the cop shop, parks car and reports them. Cops do paperwork, tell her they'll be in touch. Weeks later nothing. Cops said CCTV wasn't working at the time.
Sure.
it wasn't working in the Wycombe Swan carpark when they stole her stereo as well (behind the cop stn.)
I asked her if she could remember his clothes or defining features. She can't remember much and what she told me describes half the losers in Wikky Wikky Wycombe.

A builder mate told me how he'd caught three 17-20 yr olds trying to steal his stereo from his driveway. Bad for them the house was full of drunk builders.
Two put in hospital and one pissed himself with fear. Cops wrote the report and said builders were defending themselves against weapon wielding offenders.
Old 19 August 2004, 03:57 PM
yoza
BANNED

Stick a roof scoop over the damage, job done.

You wont find the kids, and if you do they will deny it.

Its just one of those sh1tty things that happen, like when mine was shot.

What would I do.....Hmm, wait at the place of attack, on foot, if they have done it from there once, then there is a good chance they will do it again.
If you spot anyone chuckin stones don the balaclava and knock **** out of them. Or in your case make citizens arrest, await the Police to arrive (so take some butties), the Police will give them a ride home, and youll be no better off.

A little story for you, {Someone I knew} was working in a Pub/Club when he got a call from his Mrs, she said "Three **** eds have just thrown a brick through my windscreen, there is glass all over the baby."
The offence happened within running distance from the Pub, so off he goes.
He finds said three **** eds and asks them what the **** they are doing, with no result.
So he phones the police, whilst waiting for them to turn up said three **** eds get bored of waiting and begin to run off.
He manages to grab one and give him a crack, said **** ed drops DEAD.

Ruined the dead mans life and the lad who gave him a crack, he got off with it though but he is fcuked up now. Had to wait ages for his manslaughter trial, and due to the stress of it all lost his job, and his marbles.

http://www.mobmagazine.com/ManageArt...sp?C=150&A=180

I didnt know he was with someone else, also didnt know he used a steering lock, well there you have it.

Later Yoza

Last edited by yoza; 19 August 2004 at 04:46 PM.
Old 19 August 2004, 04:41 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

I know how this feels. Had some little wakners lob a bloody huge rock at my car outside my house. Never found out who it was though, but I had my suspicions and it was only the common sense of my brother that stopped me from lobbing this rock through someone's bay window.
Old 19 August 2004, 04:47 PM
SomeDude
Scooby Regular

Yoza, that is a chilling story.
Old 19 August 2004, 04:55 PM
yoza
BANNED

It is a bit, isnt it.

If my bird rang me and gave the same tale, I would have knocked **** ot of the guy too.

Could have been you or me !

But I would have been OK as Ive already lost my marbles.

Its mad how things pan out.....and just for the record the guy was found not guilty of manslaughter, and has said that he NEVER hit the guy with a steering lock, and Ive no reason to disbelieve him.
But the poor ****** has to live with it for the rest of his life.

Hmmmmm, one moment of madness.....easy isnt it, he could quite easily be doing a ten stretch now.
Old 19 August 2004, 05:19 PM
SomeDude
Scooby Regular

In a weird, kinda fcuked up way, justice was done on both sides.

Which doesn't make it any easier.

And yeah, I would.

Knowing me though, I'd probably hit the wrong guy
Old 19 August 2004, 05:47 PM
Abdabz
Scooby Regular

Location: Tellins, Home of Super Leagues finest, and where a "split" is not all it seems.

Remember that story in the local rag Yoza - awful story. Like u say could happen to any of us.

If you dont catch them at the moments its happened then its just gotta be put down to bad luck. Mate of mine had a brick thrown threw the windscreen of his car on the M6 by jct22. Kids ran off and that was that - case closed. I'm sure if he'd of caught them there'd a been a beating or two dished out, but the glass in his face and hair distracted him somewhat!

P
Old 19 August 2004, 06:34 PM
M444GY
Former Sponsor

Location: MSOCs tyre and ROTA wheel dealer .Ruisliptyres@gmail.com

if u catch them , tie them down and launch bricks at their heads and see how they like it...extreme yes

but they will never do it again