Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

What's the drunkest you have ever been?

Search this Thread

Old 07 July 2004, 11:26 PM
matty01
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Smile What's the drunkest you have ever been?

,and what happened etc... ....go on,paint a picture for us.
Old 07 July 2004, 11:28 PM
WRX Wannabe
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dont know?

Cant remember
Old 07 July 2004, 11:31 PM
Senior_AP
Scooby Regular

I was 17. In Kavos. First ever mates holiday. Had loads of Vodka and oranges. Felt nothing so kept drinking. It all hit me in one go. Worked out I had about three quarters of a pint of vodka!! Threw up for 3 days. Didn't eat. All in a sweaty hotel room that smelt of ****e.

Never again.
Old 07 July 2004, 11:38 PM
Audi-Boy
BANNED

-I can't remember who was In the same taxi as me or where it stopped (truely scares me this one)
-cant speak
-trying to get into friend girls, or so im told..

I need cider now.
Old 07 July 2004, 11:44 PM
ALi-B
Support Scoobynet!

Received 301 Likes on 240 Posts

College party.

Whatever £50odd of Jack Danials and Tequila salt slammers buys you, and few lagers before hand. (about 6-7 doubles, and about 5 slammers). Drank and danced the night away....

Then somehow...woke up outside club with a black eye. Still not 100% sure of what happened between the drinking and the waking up outside. Vegetated in the carpark for an hour or so before stumbling round to the front to try and get a taxi, luckily I got found by one of my mates who shared a taxi (beshtesht fwend ) back to another mates house who gave us all a lift back in his car (non-drinker ). To which I met back up with my drinking buddy who I started the night off with who was just as worse for wear (although without the black eye) and promptly threw up in the car, which belonged to my other mates dad.

Woke up, felling crap, still half drunk, looked in the mirror to see this cracking black eye.

Couldn't eat anything without feeling sick, could only just about hold down water, and was off beer for a few weeks. And had to endure lectures about how that much alcohol should have killed me.

Apprantly my mates sick bleached the carpets in the car

I vowed never to drink again........

Then there was the night in Spain with the generous measure of Vodka....but that's another story
Old 07 July 2004, 11:44 PM
Bonehead
Scooby Regular

After one of my first bouts of heavy drinking I was cycling home when I suddenly felt v guilty that my bike should have to carry my weight all the time, so........I picked it up and carried it home.

Tony
Old 07 July 2004, 11:51 PM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Not sure which was drunkest -

19th birthday - standing bet with a bunch of about 12 of us - if you can drink the same amount of bottles of nukee brown as the number of your birthday (19 in that case) mates pay for all the drink. No-one had got past 15 before - I had 18 in me and the 19th in hand when I decided to get up on the stage and sing. Stage was about 8ft high - promptly fell off - manager (who was a golfing buddy that lived next door to the club) threw me out. I was most upset, so I broke into his shed and stole his bicycle. Managed to go about 200 yards before I spotted the blue flashing lights.... Plod: evening sir - what are you doing?
Me: mmmmbmbmbmbbmmmbmmbmbmmbm
Plod: Aha - just going to get cigarettes and then heading home!!
Me: mmmmphphphmphphhowdefookinworkthatout
Plod: Have you been drinking sir
Me: Yep - 18 bottles of nukee brown
Plod: really
Me: yep
Plod: OK - I don't think you should be riding the bicycle. What about leaving it here and we will give you a lift to the taxi depot
Me: Cheers
Sleep........................

So you ask yourself how I know the conversation in such depth????? About a week later my sister brought her new b/f home. I introduced myself and he started crying with laughter. I had no idea why..... mainly cos at this point I didn't even know about the 18 bottles or climbing on the stage , never mind the stolen bicycle and the lift home. He explained what he knew to me and then asked me about the bicycle. Told him I had no idea - He continued to explain that the manager gave him the first half of the story after they dropped me at the tax rank and responded to the house alarm that had just been reported

or the time I was in the university rag team - we had a press conference to give out the money we had raised all year (about 250k.) We phoned every brewer, pub and off licence in Belfast to get them to give us a couple of free drinks each for 'the press' The big day arrives and we have about 180 bottles of spirits and well over 2000 cans of beer (for 9 journalists and 12 of us ) - All the journo's had 1 drink each and buggered off. On a countback, I remember 'shooting' 4-5 cans of Guinness, drinking 1 bottle of black bush, opening a second and waking up 8 hours later with one eyebrow missing, half my head shaved and a polaroid of myself naked with only an inflatible sheep to spare my blushes (If you have never tried 'shooting', get a can of draught Guinness and a pen knife - punch a hole near the bottom of the can, put it to your mouth and keep it there until no more guinness comes out )

or the time........
Old 07 July 2004, 11:52 PM
matty01
Scooby Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by Bonehead
After one of my first bouts of heavy drinking I was cycling home when I suddenly felt v guilty that my bike should have to carry my weight all the time, so........I picked it up and carried it home.

Tony
Are you sure you were just on alcohol?
Old 07 July 2004, 11:54 PM
yoza
BANNED

" This one time...at band camp........"
Old 07 July 2004, 11:57 PM
BishopDevious
Scooby Regular

Location: Dancing on my intercooler saying 'owch'. Paint me pink and spank my ar$e, GIVE ME CURRY AND MILK

Went out after a night in the pub into the city centre with a mate, after leaving the nightclub (before I was thrown out) was so pissed I got in a taxi without even thinking about money. Suddenly realised half way home (had the fiver to cover that part of the journey). Walked the rest but started getting very dizzy started crawling. Puked at both sides of the front door, went in was sick again in the bathroom. Full on helecopter eyes, couldnt stop the room from spinning. Woke up a thirty hours later sweating like hell and feeling worn out, like I had not had any sleep.
Even now I can not go near Grolsh and that was the high tide mark for my drinking too. An idiotic period of my life to say the least.
Old 08 July 2004, 12:04 AM
imlach
Scooby Regular

A workmate had a bad habit of just falling asleep wherever he could find on his way home after "serious" nights out....

He'd just find any old garden on his route home, and lie down for a snooze. He even walked home one night, and had just climbed into the back of an unlocked ford granada and fell asleep...yet, when he woke up, didn't really seem at all fussed knowing where he was....

His wife used to get a bit frantic as you can imagine, as he'd be sleeping off the booze somewhere else in the city in the great outdoors......

I don't really have any stories myself - I'm one of these annoying types that seems to be able to remember what everyone ELSE got up to the night before, and seldom seem to have lost control.
Old 08 July 2004, 12:11 AM
p@ul
Scooby Regular

18th birthday me and m8's did the beeston mile then the half a dozen still standing went up nottingham,at the end of the night staggering threw market square my m8's started whispering so i ran across the square,jumped in the fountain and danced roud singing beat you to it cos i knew i was going to end up there anyway!Got taxi back to beeston and walked threw the square and they had just put all the plants in the stand so we decided to pull them up and have a plant fight needless to say someone called the cops and they shot round and apparently i tryed to climb a lampost shouting you wont take me alive copper we all got a roasting and made to replant everything and as we finished i (according to m8's) tryed to kiss the female officer saying its my 18th today where's my birthday kiss
Fortunately they saw the funny side to my adventures and let us off with a warning!!!!! NEVER have i got that bad again!! honest
Old 08 July 2004, 12:13 AM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by imlach
I'm one of these annoying types that seems to be able to remember what everyone ELSE got up to the night before, and seldom seem to have lost control.

click BANG
Old 08 July 2004, 12:20 AM
FASTER MIKE!!
Scooby Regular

Smile

cup final of cumbria cup rugby (under 19s) 11 pinst drank sensabley and 4 pint staight down the neck in one go(rugby drinking games say no more) took 2 hours to walk home(normally takes half an hour) crossed a bussy main road(no recolection) got in the house, dad says your pi$$ed i replyed the usual answer of no i'm not. stuck my head round the door to tell my mum i was going for a shower why i don't know. fell asleep on perents bed and wolk up half an hour later, as soon as i stood up, i throw up, i make a dash for the toilet but fall and bag my head on the toilet, this promts mum to see whats going on. i'm on the floor beeing sick into the toilet. mum says take you clothes off and get in the shower. i wake up in the morning for work with a massave hang over

mike who regulaly can't remember the previous night because of booze

Last edited by FASTER MIKE!!; 08 July 2004 at 12:22 AM.
Old 08 July 2004, 12:40 AM
fast bloke
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by FASTER MIKE!!
mike who regulaly can't remember the previous night because of booze

Does that not scare the **** outta you?
Old 08 July 2004, 12:57 AM
Freak
Scooby Regular

when i was 17
Pub crawl with some upper sixth (i was lower sixth) to a multi sixth form school bash at a bar in town.

empty stomach, 13 pubs on way into town, a pint of strongbow in EACH over the course of about an hour and a half/2 hours, and then 2 more pubs in town where i had a couple more and a few bottles of something.

Had one more when we got to the party- then spent the rest of the night being very very very sick (bringing up foam i am told) in the corner all night non stop, before being given a lift home and spending several days in bed unable to stand properly or eat anything.

i have never touched a drop of beer or cider since that day- cant stomach it at all. If i smell it i want to be sick.

edit- had a messy one a few yrs ago when i split up with what was the love of my life (at the time )- an entire bottle of smirnoff blue pretty rapidly (50% ) i then tried to drive my car to go round and punch someone, but thankfully a long term mate parked his pride and joy in front of me to stop me. I could barely stand- let alone drive. Its scary what a combination of wench+alcohol will do to someone normally sane

Dont tend to drink much- when i do, i dont drink socially, i drink to get twatted

Last edited by Freak; 08 July 2004 at 01:02 AM.
Old 08 July 2004, 01:13 AM
Mr.Manchester
Scooby Regular

it was christmas eve, i was 17.

Just gone onto the last club and it was about 2am, my mate had been buying me black russians and asking the barmaid to put extra vcodka in, big mistake!

i fell asleep in the toilet, my mate had to kick the door in, then i remember hanging onto a drain pipe outside the club and the next thing i was in the back of a car

I remember waking up the next day with my mum hanging over me with a very angry look on here face, turns out the car i was in was her brand new car and i had thrown up all over the back seat, not happy!
Old 08 July 2004, 08:35 AM
ChristianR
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

from my stag doo in jersey, I have been told that I really enjoyed myself!!

http://www.jerseyevents.com/cgi-bin/...jpg&img=32&tt=

This was only at 4:30, been out drinking since 12, and didn't get home until 12:30... drunk lots and lots and lots
Old 08 July 2004, 08:52 AM
ajm
Scooby Regular

20th birthday, 2/3 bottle of 125 proof Hicks Navel Rum on top of wine. Resulting in a fit followed by unconsciousness for about 24 hours and a 4 day hangover!

For some reason I am lucky enough to never puke on booze, but that night I wish I had!
Old 08 July 2004, 08:57 AM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

18th birthday, my mates kept buying me pints of some horrendous cocktail (green monster?) and making me down them in one, they then stole my clothes and left me asleep on a table where people started to balance glasses and plates and ashtrays on me and someone stubbed a *** out in my ear. I remember being hungover for about a week.

I should point out that I was unconcious from about 9:30
Old 08 July 2004, 09:06 AM
Marky-San
Scooby Regular

I dont actually drink - however in Cancun I had a competition with an englishman and an irishman (no its not a joke).......I'm a scot BTW.

anyway, the waiter counted I had 26 tequila's, the irish bloke had 22 and the english guy had 16.

I seemingly was talking about solving bigotry and racism in Britain for an hour and a 1/2. Had an audience as well. was led back to hotel when I was passing the turtle pool and decided that I wanted to speak to them - so this turtle appeared I started bouncing it up and down in the water - they had to wrestle it off me as it got a hold and wouldnt let go. But i fell in the turtle pool.

So pissed and soaking wet I was returned to a chuffed girlfriend (she abandoned me at no 16 tequila). I lay on the bed and was about to pass out, bird said turn over to your side in case your sick, so I did and within seconds it was all over the room, the toliet sink, pan and bath.

Did I feel like **** in the morning I'll tell you.

I still feel queasy at the mention of tequila.
Old 08 July 2004, 09:38 AM
CC
Scooby Regular

lol @ posts on here

mine was about 5 yrs ago, had a combo of super strength lager, pernod and vodka in large quantities....this was on the way to a club in the car. Once inside the place I knew I was wrecked, I remember it being quite empty. Just two girls were dancing. I snog one and end up with her phone number scrawled up my arm in lippy, go to the toilets where I puked and I think I butted the wall for some reason .

Went outside (only been inside for 20 mins), stumbled back to where my m8 parked his car, puked everywhere, I remember thinking I want to put the window through on his car to be able to lie down inside it thankfully I didn't. I fell asleep on my own (or passed out?) half under his car from about 11pm til 2.15am ish when my m8s came out of the club. From the falling asleep bit I have *no* memory of whatsoever. Scary.

I was told we got stopped on the way home, I was just mumbling with my head on my m8s shoulder in the back, saying 'f off' alot :rolleyeyes:. Was walked to my front door where my mum found me asleep in the doorway early that morning. The hangover was terrible. Never been anything like it since and in fact have not been properly drunk for nearly a year and don't drink much nowadays anyway. Don't miss it .
Old 08 July 2004, 09:48 AM
Graz
Scooby Regular

Ahhh so many memories (or rather lack of).....

Probably my worst incident was when I was at Uni. I went to Surrey Uni, in Guildford. There was a pub called The Ram in Farncombe, don't think it exists anymore Anyway it was one stop down the railway line from Guildford. The place was infamous for selling these very strong cider cocktails (pints), with interesting names such as Hand Grenade, Kamikaze, etc. As you'd expect it was a mecca for us drunken students.

Anyway on one particular evening I had seven pints of the stuff, doesn't sound alot I know but even the most hardend drinkers would stop after 4-5, it was strong stuff. Don't really remember much after that. Woke up the next day in my room on the Uni campus feeling a bit worse for wear. Found I had a huge bruise on my side I had no recollection of how I got back, and remember I had to get on a train to get home

I treat Cider with respect now, still enjoy a few pints of it though
Old 08 July 2004, 09:48 AM
RichWalk
Scooby Regular

far too many to mention and even more I cant remember..........:
Old 08 July 2004, 10:12 AM
paulwrxboro
Scooby Regular

My stag night in blackpool set off 9am from boro drinking on the coach.. stop drinking 6am the next morning went for swim in the sea got rescued by the police
Old 08 July 2004, 10:22 AM
Reffro
Scooby Regular

I have a few hazy memories of drunken foolishness and only one night I can't remember.

Foolish moment one was, the last day of my first term at Uni, which I spent in the pub from 12 noon until about 6pm. Drank about 35 shots of Southern Comfort with mixers, went back to my room as my mate was collecting me to take me home for Xmas. Bought a mars bar from the shop on the way back, scoffed half of it, then felt sick, burst through my flat door, threw up and then went upstairs, stripped naked and passed out. My mate discovered me like that 30 mins later when he arrived to drive me home, expecting me to be ready to go, I then had a lovely 3 hour drive home to enjoy.

Fun but probably foolish moment two was, drinking a litre of Southern Comfort at a party in 2.5 hours. I used to like it a lot, and would pour about 1/3 of a pint into a pint glass and top it up with lemonade. Six pints of that later, I'm a very happy chappy, and just down the odd vodka I could lay my hands on. We then went in a fleet of cabs to our favourite curry house, i was so drunk I could hardly stand, and ordered a huge meal. As the food arrived I felt a bit queasy, so to make some room for the food, trotted off to the toilet and chucked my guts up, returned to the table and scoffed my curry. First time I ever had partial memory loss due to alcohol.

Last and worst night was in Leicester with a mate 2 yrs ago. It was a planned night on the booze, so started at home drinking about 1/2 a bottle of vodka, then went into town, topped that up with 5 or 6 double vodka & red bull's, and that's all I remember. i was told I then had 3 or 4 Absynth in a club, plus a bit more vodka. I remember being escorted out of the club, grabbing my coat which they found for me, I was so drunk the bouncers took pity on me and called me a taxi. I got back to my mate's house at about 3am, got his new girlfriend out of bed when i rang the doorbell. She tells me I was stood there, with my flies undone and 3 foot of bogroll hanging out the back of trousers. I crashed into the bedroom and passed out. It took me 3 days to recover from that.
Old 08 July 2004, 10:30 AM
ChrisB

Went out with a mate one night and we got ratted on vodka Redbulls

We got a taxi home and dropped him off first. Carried on to my house and I crawled off to bed. Spoke to my mate the next day and he doesn't remember getting out the taxi. He does remember waking up feeling very cold... at which point he realises he'd fell over after getting out the taxi and gone to sleep on the pavement
Old 08 July 2004, 10:45 AM
Bubba po
Scooby Regular

I died.
Old 08 July 2004, 10:50 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

About 19, drank half a bottle of neat Malibu.

Drove home afterwards, using kerb-avoidance as my driving technique

Never again - taught me a lesson. I was very lucky to get away with it.
Old 08 July 2004, 10:53 AM
weapon69
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by TelBoy
About 19, drank half a bottle of neat Malibu.

Drove home afterwards, using kerb-avoidance as my driving technique

Never again - taught me a lesson. I was very lucky to get away with it.
I drank a whole bottle of neat malibu and a load of alcopop type drinks. Was violently sick for about 3 days after. Never again!