Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Oh my god! I'm psychic!

Search this Thread

Old 23 March 2004, 04:12 PM
messiah
Scooby Regular

Location: Surviving as a soldier of fortune on the Los Angeles underground...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Oh my god! I'm psychic!

in 2001 I had a dream where the world was on fire and this was a couple of weeks before September 11.

Saturday night I have another dream where I'm looking across the Solway towards Scotland and there's about 6 ships sailing along and 2 of them explode then sink. A third - a big one in the middle goes up with a numclear explosion followed by a mushroom cloud.

This afternoon I read this when checking my email...

MOSCOW (Reuters) - The head of the Russian navy has ordered the Northern Fleet's nuclear-powered flagship, "Peter the Great", into dock, saying it is in such a poor state it could blow up at any time, Interfax news agency says.
"The ship is in such a condition that it may blow up any minute," the agency quoted Admiral Vladimir Kuroyedov as saying. "It is especially dangerous since the vessel is equipped with a nuclear reactor," Kuroyedov said, adding he came to this conclusion when visiting the vessel last week.

Kuroyedov made his alarming comments about the cruiser, whose 20 cruise missiles can be equipped with nuclear warheads, as President Vladimir Putin was due to meet top brass in Moscow about social conditions for servicemen.

Kuroyedov gave the crew of the ship two weeks to fix up unspecified problems on board, which he made clear were connected with maintenance of the nuclear reactor. He said he discovered problems when inspecting the ship last week.

"In areas where admirals walk around it looks all right, but in places they do not visit, the situation is such that it (the ship) may explode any minute," he said. "I mean among other things maintaining the nuclear reactor."

In 2003, "Peter the Great", which frequently hosts top officials including Putin himself, was declared the Fleet's model ship.

Kuroyedov made his remarks after the popular daily newspaper Kommersant published an article on Tuesday saying the reason for bringing the ship into dock was the result of a power struggle among top Russian admirals.

Kommersant said Kuroyedov unexpectedly told the crew last week that their ship was going into dock.
Now I'm worried about the dream I had when I was 8 about the 3 giant banana's that were going to club me to death with my bedroom door.
Old 23 March 2004, 04:24 PM
OllyK
Scooby Regular

That's nothing to worry about, just have a 50 litre tub of ice cream handy and threaten to make them in to a bananna split!

It's the dreams you can't remember you need to be really scared of!
Old 23 March 2004, 05:03 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Wink

Messiah: quick, m8 e-mail me 6 numbers between 1 and 49, before tomorrow evening, and another 6 before saturday evening, and another 6...............:

Alcazar
Old 23 March 2004, 05:25 PM
Jay m A
Scooby Regular

Location: Class record holder at Pembrey Llandow Goodwood MIRA Hethel Blyton Curborough Lydden and Snetterton
Cool

So I take it you're avoiding Russian ports for the forseeable future
Old 23 March 2004, 05:30 PM
RichWalk
Scooby Regular

Well how come you stuck around for the crucifixion then??