Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Pitpass website

Search this Thread

Old 23 September 2003, 08:58 AM
tiggers
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

If anyone on here is an F1 fan and has used the Pitpass website you will know that this site is independently run by enthusiasts of the sport rather than some faceless corporate media outfit. It gives the most up to date news coupled with great interviews, articles and an overall balanced view of the sport not found anwhere else IMHO. It also has some of the great F1 fans and writers such as Eoin Young as regular columnists.

Well as an independent they are struggling to keep the site afloat amongst all the corporate loss leading sites out there. The site is building and becoming more popular, but it's growth may not be quick enough unless emergency funding is found. Having exhuasted all possibilities Chris Balfe (owner/editor of the site) is appealing for small donations from it's readers.

So if you use the site or you haven't used it, but enjoy F1 go over and have a read of Chris's PitPass needs you page. If you feel, like I do, that this is one of the few worthy causes pledge a small donation as the F1 world will be a worse place without this truly independent website.

Regards,

tiggers.

MODS - I know this should be in the Motorsport section, but I wondered if you could leave this here at least for a while as this particular forum gets more traffic than the motorsport forum - Thanks, tiggers