Badger Stuffer
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Find out here.
Old 21 March 2003, 04:16 PM
FollowThrough
Scooby Regular

I know I am, might even have a go at curing my boss )
Old 21 March 2003, 04:18 PM
krankyd
Scooby Regular

The Owl

Wise, reserved and thorough, you bring an unusual set of qualities into play when it comes mixing pleasure with business in the office. Widely respected for your abilities and knowledge at work, people are unfortunately less inclined to see you as a sexual possibilty. However your deep understanding of people and what makes them tick helps you work out exactly who is your perfect love-match in the office. Once you have unearthed that special person in the workplace you will waste no time in seeking to impress them in your own special way. You can be as charming as anyone once you feel free to engage someone and that is often helped by them responding and showing an interest in you. And once you do start to flirt, even you can be surprised at how easy it is to ruffle someone's feathers. If however you are finding it hard to get the attention of that certain person, it might be time to try a slightly more unusual approach. Find out how -

twit-too....
Old 21 March 2003, 04:23 PM
bros2
Scooby Regular

[Edited by bros2 - 7/3/2003 2:42:43 PM]
Old 21 March 2003, 04:26 PM
TaviaRS
Scooby Regular

Talking

The Lion
Proud, determined and outspoken, you like to take a lead in the office - and not just on work issues. Though you are not necessarily in charge, you find doing so easy and people respond to your leadership abilities. This, sometimes latent, power is very attractive to other people in your work environment and though you are not an overtly sexual person you do use this to your advantage. And sometimes you do actually take advantage, diving dramatically into a dangerous liason without really thinking about whether it's the wisest course of action. This is the lion in you, but thankfully you don't often act so wildly, preferring to let your presence alone dominate the office while continuing to stalk possible prey. The problem can be finding someone who can cope with your virile nature and strength of will - combined these could scare off some very suitable sexual victims

I think its wrong, honest
Old 21 March 2003, 04:38 PM
Fatman
Scooby Regular

The Vulture

Quiet, highly observant and quick to see possibilities, you may look harmless enough hovering around the office, but all that time spent watching and listening has to pay off somehow - and it does. You may not often make the kill yourself but you're quick to move in on weakened prey and when you do you always make your mark. Using the information you gather about them, your sexual targets are usually putty in your hands and you are free to get your wicked way. The only thing is sometimes you can just wait too long and only get the leftovers - maybe sometimes you need to make your move a little faster?

Kinda like horoscopes, ain't it? You identify with the bits you choose to and ignore the rest!
Old 21 March 2003, 08:34 PM
Fuzz
Scooby Regular

The Lizard
Retiring, friendly and totally laidback, you lounge around the office and tend not to be regarded as a player when it comes to office sexual politics. But then that's all part of the act isn't it? You know all too well who you fancy in the office but you never come right out and show it. That would just be too obvious. You prefer the slow build-up, using your easygoing approach to make sure potential targets are totally relaxed in your company before you make any moves. And when the moves come they are more likely to be outside the office and outside office hours. Not that you aren't putting in the groundwork all the while you're at work. Sometimes though some people find that relaxed approach just a little bit too relaxed - maybe you should think about acting on impulse every now and then - or a helping hand,

Andy sounds about right

Trending Topics

Old 21 March 2003, 08:52 PM
Walwal
Scooby Regular

The Lizard.

Old 21 March 2003, 08:57 PM
J4CKO
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am the office Monkey but could have told you that !
Old 21 March 2003, 09:00 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

gutted, i wanted to be the TIGER, I got the dog - I feckin hate dogs.

Warmly enthusiastic, loyal and idealistic you are friends with everyone in the office and very well-liked. You tend to be close to lots of people in the office and share everyone's secrets - giving you plenty of ammo when it comes to sexual games. Your ability to get close to people easily means it's easy to find out what people are really like and spend time with them in a relaxed situations - often outside work as well as in it. And all the while you are flirting in your own low-key way. Your nature means it's most likely you are hopelessly devoted to one special person in the office, rather than happy to choose between a few. But sometimes the fact that you are friendly with so many different people makes it difficult for that person to know that you feel more about them.
Old 21 March 2003, 09:10 PM
workshy_fopp
Scooby Regular

I'm a Lizard too - seems to be the top choice
Old 21 March 2003, 09:11 PM
MooseRacer
Scooby Regular

I am a lion. Apparantly.
Old 21 March 2003, 09:13 PM
mj
Scooby Regular

actually I'm glad I'm no tiger - the rest of my office is:

mum
dad
storeman - and he's past his sell by date.
Old 21 March 2003, 09:21 PM
dazc2
Scooby Regular

Im a Snake I wouldnt mind but i dont flirt really, only in the chat room!

[Edited by dazc2 - 3/21/2003 9:22:45 PM]
Old 21 March 2003, 11:45 PM
Steve vRS
Scooby Regular

Talking

The Cat
Cool, calm and sometimes regarded by colleagues as aloof, you slink around at work and show little outward interest in the sexual politics of the office - disliking the gossip that can quickly develop. Despite this you have a strong sexual drive and are actually interested in many people within the office - but you are more likely to let them know this by admiring their work than their dress sense. Your air of detachment doesn't mean that you are lacking in admirers, in fact lots of people find it very attractive, it's just that they may not be upfront about letting you know because you don't appear interested. How wrong can they be? Maybe it's about time you let that cool, disinterested mask slip and told the people who get you hot under your flea-collar know how you feel. Want to find out how

LOL

Steve
Old 22 March 2003, 12:17 AM
Brun
Scooby Senior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
The Shark

As with all sharks your reputation precedes you and you use it your advantage. Silent, predatory and direct in your approach, the office is your hunting ground and within it no-one is safe. As far as sex goes, you make no distinction between life outside or inside the office - you are happy to flirt with whoever, whenever - whether it's for your own advancement or just for kicks. Certainly you waste little time when a trail goes cold - as far as you are concerned there's always more prey around the corner. The only problem is that a reputation like yours can frighten people off before you get a chance to make your move - if you need some help softening them up first
Old 22 March 2003, 12:21 AM
negri
Scooby Regular

Your Results

The Shark
As with all sharks your reputation precedes you and you use it your advantage. Silent, predatory and direct in your approach, the office is your hunting ground and within it no-one is safe. As far as sex goes, you make no distinction between life outside or inside the office - you are happy to flirt with whoever, whenever - whether it's for your own advancement or just for kicks. Certainly you waste little time when a trail goes cold - as far as you are concerned there's always more prey around the corner. The only problem is that a reputation like yours can frighten people off before you get a chance to make your move - if you need some help softening them up first,

watch out . lol

Old 22 March 2003, 12:31 AM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

Cat for me too...

Old 22 March 2003, 09:23 AM
Trout
Scooby Regular

Talking

The Scooby

First appearences count, and in this case they count against you. Regarded in the office as someone who does not quite fit in, perhaps even thumped by the ugly stick when you were young. However for those that see past this, and do not read the book by the cover they are in for a thrill ride, literally. Under the skin you are a smooth and sensuous, agile and nimble on your feet and have a great pulling power. Careful though as if you go at it too lomg you will run out of steam and need to take stock on refuel. Not allways running flat out, when you do your collegues will be thrilled at the high octane response that simply does not match their expectations based on initial impressions. Oh, and a tendancy to attract spotty nerds of the same sex, but see through that and you will be fine.

Rannoch