Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

the real enemy of britain

Search this Thread

Old 28 January 2003, 06:06 PM
StiShrek
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have noticed it is the 'those with more money' and in a more privileged position who subject this 'asylum seekers are great' nonsense on to the rest of us. They live in their 'white castles' so tend not to see the direct results of all this mass immigration going on.

It is the 'less fortunate' of society who get told to 'put up and shut up' and then get accused of being racist if they voice their concerns.

But when an upper middle class utopian village get wind of a few tortured Kosovans coming to their communities it is a case of building the barricades and lovk n load the shotguns.

Hypocritcal to say the least and they are the true enemy since at least the poor have the ***** to say what they think.

A classic case of the poor getting feked over again by the rich.

Something analagous is Jack Straw and his comments about defence lawyers. They get criminals off on technicalities who go back to their neighbourhoods to terrorise again. The 'without conscience' defence lawyers go back to their swanky upper middle class white neighbourhoods where the only Police issues are the local bird droppings on the church steeple.

Old 28 January 2003, 06:43 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

Spot on Shrek- Villagers in Caythorpe(Lincs) are petitioning against an asylum centre. So what makes them so special as to not receive them? Most cities are overflowing with illegal asylum seekers.

Yet prob half of them preach how great it is just aslong as its not on their doorstep. And when news does arrive, they're all up in arms.
Old 28 January 2003, 06:48 PM
steve G MAN
Scooby Regular

agree
Old 28 January 2003, 07:51 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

Become a lawyer or politician then and change it. Naaa, on second thoughts its easier to whinge in here and do nuthin.
Old 28 January 2003, 08:13 PM
The Zohan
Scooby Regular

<steps back onto soapbox>

This government are the major threat and enemy to this country. Bloody hell the conservatives took the pee and you would have thought that Labour would have learnt from the tories msitakes but they still take the voters for granted and treat them like sh*t.

Can they make decisions when the chips are down - can they ****
Old 28 January 2003, 08:15 PM
stevebt
Scooby Regular

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts
on tv this morning and they questioned an MP about moving asylum seekers near him and they asked if he would petition to get them moved, he said he would not. LYING BAST**D if they moved a load of them in to his street how conservative do you think he would remain about the issue
Old 28 January 2003, 08:22 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

Wink

His Politically Correct answer is of course 'we welcome all cultures and nationalities and it would be an honour to have these people living nearby.'

In reality it is 'bugger this I'm not living next to a bunch of immigrants, lets try and get a huge petition sorted out and move them to another innercity estate where the residents have no-say on the matter.'

Old 28 January 2003, 08:28 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Not always the case Shrek.

I agree to an extent with many of your views. I'd also put myself in the "above average" income bracket. But the reason i have opinions broadly sympathetic to yours is that my nearest big town, Southend, now has areas where you have to be careful what you look like to be able to enter safely. I never thought i'd see the day, and it breaks my heart.

The reasons some higher income individuals don't "get it" is because they've never had first hand experience of it or else they have an election to win, where power and the spotlight are more important than voicing true feelings. Sad but true.

But it's affecting a broader range of society as time goes by. I think the distinction between higher and lower earners will blur. Whether that will actually translate into getting anything done is another matter entirely.

Where's Tractor gone, by the way? I'm still shaking my head at the knowledge people like him exist. I really am.
Old 28 January 2003, 08:29 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

It is your own fault tht you are poor. Go out and work ffs. If there is one thing I can't stand is poor people bitchin because they're poor and puts the blame on everyone else but themselves.

Time to smoke my Cuban cigar. Just had to fire a servant you see. Can't believe she wanted a 10p rise in her wages..
Old 28 January 2003, 08:32 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

Spoken like a true Muppet Katana. LOL.

Old 28 January 2003, 08:39 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Nah I've just began to understand why all this hostility towards foreigners here. Because of them, you guys have lost out on some benefits and cash from the government. I now also understand why my house was attacked a year back by those racist c*nts, its their insecurity what with me having my own house, fully paid for, different cars every 6 months and yet still haven't worked half as hard as them.

Martin Luther King was right, education is the way to go. That is the only way to get out of poverty, not blaming their misfortune on other people..
Old 28 January 2003, 08:46 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

Katana, hmmmmmm.

So not true of me you wouldn't believe it my friend.

But if it makes you happy to have a "scapegoat", just as you're accusing others of having, well, i guess you'll have to live with the hypocrisy of it, won't you?
Old 28 January 2003, 08:59 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Typical response. This is the exact same thing people said to Chip_Butty when he said he had a TVR. I miss him..
Old 28 January 2003, 09:02 PM
steve G MAN
Scooby Regular

katana im sure your a lad who was born with a silver spoon up his **** are you not lmho
Old 28 January 2003, 09:04 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Yeah. I was born with servants giving me flower baths every day.
Old 28 January 2003, 09:05 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Question

Katana, typical in what respect? Sorry, i don't understand what you mean.
Old 28 January 2003, 09:09 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Have you not seen Coming to America? Yeah hot servants in suspenders giving me a bath..
Old 28 January 2003, 09:16 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

Quote:-'I now also understand why my house was attacked a year back by those racist c*nts'

Erm katana most of us have been victims of car crime or burglary. Not racist u muppet. Just plain unlucky.

Quote 'Because of them, you guys have lost out on some benefits and cash from the government.'

Most of us work Katana. Aren't u a scrounging student I seem to remember?

You talk more PC nonsense than anyone. Please stop making me LMAO.

Old 28 January 2003, 09:19 PM
Tractor
Scooby Regular

Talking

Well, Telboy, I do agree with you in essence. It is easy for people to preach about things they don't understand, especially the rich who are not really equipped to make comments about a section of society they do not understand.

However, I talk my particular brand of **** from experience. And I have done nothing other than try to explain to you ********* who think you know everything from what you read in the papers, what is really going on in the world, and what the real concerns are/should be, in my humble opinion of course. I try to have a balanced view, unlike you lot who love too hate, whinge and complain....... and do **** all else about it
Old 28 January 2003, 09:22 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

Quote:-'However, I talk my particular brand of **** from experience. And I have done nothing other than try to explain to you ********* who think you know everything from what you read in the papers'

LOL its Raj Paso from This MOrning. What qualifies you exactly??? Don't tell me you have a University Degree in Psychology or Leisure Management. LMAO.
Or maybe you have driven in the inner city once. LOL.
Old 28 January 2003, 09:39 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Most of us work Katana. Aren't u a scrounging student I seem to remember?
If I were a scrounging student, would I be driving a Type RA WRX?

Now can I have fries with that too and extra ketchup please..

[Edited by Katana - 1/28/2003 9:42:26 PM]
Old 28 January 2003, 09:45 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

Yes prob- mummy and daddy's boy. Anyway didn't it cost you around 6 grand? Thats sooooo expensive. You lucky boy you. LOL

I can tell when you've lost the argument. You resort to childish remarks. LOL. BYE BYE.
Old 28 January 2003, 09:50 PM
Katana
Scooby Regular

Hehe yeah I know Pops, but not everyone wants to que up in the dole office. As to the real enemy of britain, its people like you that scrounges off the government..
Old 28 January 2003, 10:07 PM
Tractor
Scooby Regular

Nice and intelligent as always Popeye. Just to give you some more ammo no doubt, I now live in Bayswater (loads of immigrants round there, although its quite a posh area...) but lived for two years previously in Stoke Newington, and before that Kilburn. Not exactly a country bumpkin ivory tower I've never lived in a city type. ****.

Oh yeah, and my personal experience of asylum seekers comes from working 10 hrs a day, 6 days a week as their lawyer (I've represented Turks, Afghans, Iranians, Iraqis, Kosovans, Serbs, Nigerians, Columbians..... you name it) which I now no longer do due to the corruption and ineptitudes of all the 'British' people in the system, and the huge number of fake asylum seekers which got to me in the end! I am now training as an International Lawyer so that I can actuallly hopefully do something about the whole goddamn mess, which I am sure is sh!tload more than you pal.

Right Popeye mode on:

'LOL, and I suppose you slum it in yer P1 living it rough with all the asylum seekers eh? Blimey mate, you must really know the score. Personal epxerience of being down the benefits or home office of having to queue with the smelly *****? I don't think so! You a boy of the 'inner city' aka a City-boy then are you?'

We're all entitled to our opinion mate, but just because I might try to point out what goes on behind the scenes, and what the real issues are, doesn't mean I'm some bleeding heart liberal **** just because I disagree with most of the idiots who post on here.

Have a nice evening.
Old 28 January 2003, 10:09 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

--unless you are the above mentioned you are not qualified to have an opinion, according to the poster, infact unless you are prepared to be in a position to facilitate change don't bother airing it here--

Semantic bull**** m8, I said dont whinge, not dont post.

Nuff sed.

[Edited by Jye_0 - 1/28/2003 10:10:49 PM]
Old 28 January 2003, 10:53 PM
StiShrek
Scooby Regular

Jesus tractor

Your last post sums it up.

A pot-smoking cannabis snorting upper class barrister who has had about as much contact with normal people as prince philip.

Precisely why this country is in trouble with the likes of you running it.

Please stop making your head grow bigger with your inflated ego about where you live and what you do. Does not make you a better more informed character.
Just makes you sound like del boy.

LMAO!
Old 28 January 2003, 10:58 PM
DRUNKNORGY
Scooby Regular

Who said that people who come from India and Africa have to be poor?. How do you think many of them managed to get the equity to start shops and businesses?. There are some fantastically rich people who live in these countries and some have chosen to come here. The 'Hinduja brothers' is one example. Not everyone came to England on the 'Banana Boat' as my Father used to tell me.
Old 28 January 2003, 11:13 PM
Tractor
Scooby Regular

Shrek, if you had a brain, you'd know that Stoky and Kilburn are not exactly places you brag about living in. Neither is bayswater, I was just pointing in the latter case out that immigrants don't just live in crappy areas.

And you think I'm out of touch? When was the last time you saw someone snort cannabis? LOL

Also, I raised what I do for a living in response to accusations from idiots like you that I don't know what I am on about. I suspect I may be just a smidgeon more informed than you on these issues mate. What's your authority? Or did you know someone who saw a Kosovan once?

I am also not upper class, and I earn **** money. If you can't come up with anything better than insults, you should crawl back under your rock

Edited to say that I agree in principle with much of what you said in your original post by the way And I also think we have way too many asylum seekers, and most of them are just economic migrants who should be weeded out, I've never said anything different - I just point out when people are talking out or their *****, which in your original post you weren't much

By the way, I agree the defence lawyer scenario you described is not perfect. However, there is a reason why defence lawyers must do their utmost for their clients, even if they think they eare guilty. I've never done this work meself, but a mate tells me that he bends the rules whenever he can if he thinks someone is REALLY guilty of something nasty however.

[Edited by Tractor - 1/28/2003 11:18:47 PM]
Old 28 January 2003, 11:48 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

Quote:-' which I now no longer do due to the corruption and ineptitudes of all the 'British' people in the system,'

And thats not a generalisation? Thought you lawyers were meant to be open minded. ****

Quote:-'I am now training as an International Lawyer so that I can actuallly hopefully do something about the whole goddamn mess, which I am sure is sh!tload more than you pal.'

No you are training to be an international lawyer as you can't stand the work you did. You want that Ivory Tower! LOL Be honest please!

Case Dismissed!

Old 28 January 2003, 11:50 PM
Jye_0
BANNED

--And you think I'm out of touch? When was the last time you saw someone snort cannabis? LOL--

N1 Hehehe

Quick Reply: the real enemy of britain