Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Bush and Blair

Search this Thread

Old 27 January 2003, 11:41 AM
Shropshire-Guy
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

To me these two have lost the plot. No matter what report says BUSH wants a war and blair is tagging along with him. Hes that far up Bushes *** we can only see the soles of his shoes. This war will also be a good time to hide the state of each others countrys financial situation, because the Uk for one is fecked. I dont support terroism But its a war that canot be won. Anyone whos prepared to Fly planes into a building is more then capable of dropping nucleur Bomb.The Answer i don,t know but if reported 800 missiles are put there way one thing for sure they will activate all the smaller groups throughout the world. Having a 9 old daughter this is not something i relish for her future. Blair and his cronnies will all be ok thou as they will have been given there orders and will be underground safe and sound. And whats all this boil down to .

RELIGION.

If we had no religion, non of this would ever happen.

1, Ireland is all about religion

2, Israel " " " "

3,Alqueda " " " ".

There all nutters and president Bush and President Blair are in there with them
Old 27 January 2003, 11:42 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Question

Did you see Blair on David Frost's sunday morning show?
Old 27 January 2003, 11:44 AM
Shropshire-Guy
Scooby Regular

No but was told David frost didnt give him a hard time. And Blair said we are not at War. Jimmy young would have give him a harder time. But thats what ive been told.
Old 27 January 2003, 11:51 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Frost rarely gives anybody a hard time.

But what i would say, whether you like Blair or not, is that he does have his reasons, is very clear in expressing them, and rightly states that as the elected PM it is his job to have such opinions and reasons.

Whether religion is the main culprit here is debateable. I think oil is also a major contributor to the situation.

[Edited by TelBoy - 1/27/2003 11:54:03 AM]
Old 27 January 2003, 11:54 AM
DRUNKNORGY
Scooby Regular

God Bless America LOL. I have been having a similar discussion (but didn't put it the way you did) on an American based Bike owners forum. Some of them are US Servicemen and they have an extreme view Clicky

just poured a little more fuel on the fire(so to speak

Ash

[Edited by DRUNKNORGY - 1/27/2003 12:43:15 PM]
Old 27 January 2003, 11:59 AM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Exclamation

I think my biggest issue with this is people like Blair telling us as if it is an unequivocal FACT that Maddman Hussein has all the WOMD's he says he has.

If that's the case, prove it. Let Blix etc find them, then i imagine the public support for this inevitable war would skyrocket.
Old 27 January 2003, 12:34 PM
^Qwerty^
Scooby Regular

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
I can only reason (with myself) that they do know where these so called WOMD are, and they will give very specific details to the UN team WHEN all the military hardware is in place and ready to roll (Feb 15th?ish).

Iraq would be in breach of the latest UN resolution (because they didn't declare them) and nobody (not even France) could put up a valid argument to stop the US going in.

Without the above, Mr Blair is surely commiting political suicide, and he doesn't appear to be the type to want to do that, to the contrary, I expect him to have already written his "told you so" speech.
Old 27 January 2003, 12:49 PM
Claudius
Scooby Regular

You're probably right, we dont know all the details; I mean some info about the JFK murder or WW2 isnt even disclosed yet...

It's still like shropshire guy says, though, all about this religion BS.
Old 27 January 2003, 01:11 PM
Popeye P1
Scooby Regular

Lets say we leave Saddam alone. Hypothetical situation:-Two years down the line he's linked to a Terrorist attack on London killing thousands.

Then what???

I'm suprised Moses hasn't been on this thread sprouting anti-western stuff. Maybe Saddam should come to the UK and be given asylum. What do you reckon?
Old 27 January 2003, 04:00 PM
DJFish
Scooby Regular

Oil?

Who said anything about oil???
Old 27 January 2003, 04:08 PM
TelBoy
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

I did DJF. Why?
Old 27 January 2003, 04:12 PM
DRUNKNORGY
Scooby Regular

To be fair to Moses, He hasn't stood up in defence of Saddam Hussein. Whatever my views on his religion, He has the right to defend his ethical views (as much as our right to question them).
Saddam Husseim may be off his trolley, but it doesn't mean that All Muslims side with him. [/blinkers off mode]
Old 27 January 2003, 04:14 PM
FERRARINUTTER
Scooby Regular

Property Guide in Mail on SUnday had a fully working underground nuclear shelter for only £345k

Shall we get a group buy, even has a house to decontaminate people in.............
Old 27 January 2003, 04:33 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

cheers drunk exactly i dont like the ******* but i luv the iraqis the innocents and the people their my brethren and i hope anyone who kills any innocent person dies a pigs death
Old 27 January 2003, 04:38 PM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

Poor pigs.

Thing is, Blair can't see very well, what with his position up Bush's backside...
Old 27 January 2003, 04:51 PM
moses
BANNED
Support Scoobynet!

Talking

mice cheers your thee woman couldnt have said it better
Old 27 January 2003, 05:25 PM
^Qwerty^
Scooby Regular

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
i hope anyone who kills any innocent person dies a pigs death
Does that include those who support such killings as well?

[Edited by ^Qwerty^ - 1/27/2003 5:25:55 PM]
Old 27 January 2003, 05:28 PM
brickboy
Scooby Regular

Cool

In fairness, it isn't religion as such that causes the problems, more the interpretation of the faith. Here's an extract from a recent press conference given by Yahweh (as reported in The Onion )

GOD ANGRILY CLARIFIES "DON'T KILL" RULE

Responding to recent events on Earth, God, the omniscient creator-deity worshipped by billions of followers of various faiths for more than 6,000 years, angrily clarified His longtime stance against humans killing each other at a press conference Monday.

“Look, I don't know, maybe I haven't made myself completely clear, so for the record, here it is again," said the Lord. "Somehow, people keep coming up with the idea that I want them to kill their neighbor. Well, I don't. And to be honest, I'm really getting sick and tired of it. Get it straight. Not only do I not want anybody to kill anyone, but I specifically commanded you not to, in really simple terms that anybody ought to be able to understand."

Worshipped by Christians, Jews, and Muslims alike, God said His name has been invoked countless times over the centuries as a reason to kill in what He called "an unending cycle of violence."

"I don't care how holy somebody claims to be," God said. "If a person tells you it's My will that they kill someone, they're wrong. Got it? I don't care what religion you are, or who you think your enemy is, here it is one more time: No killing, in My name or anyone else's, ever again."

Old 27 January 2003, 05:28 PM
Ben P
Scooby Regular

Bush and Blair are too soft. They should rain the Arab world with all the nukes available from god. When that is done, we can send all the unwanted people in England there. Much like we did with Australia centuries ago.