Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

The crisis is over!

Search this Thread

Old 19 March 2001, 10:34 AM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

As many of you know, SuzyQ has been wanting/needing a new car for quite some time. Maggie the weimaraner has been growing and as such she did not fit in the honda civic/swimming pool (it had a bit of a leak! kids could splash in the puddles in the back i jest not!)

Thus ensused much searching and umming and ahhing as to what car to go for. She narrowed down to a 4x4, volvo estate, or impreza wagon (hmm, wonder who's got one of those )

And the winner is:

the Volvo!

SuzyQ is now the proud owner of a 1989 G Reg grey Volvo 760 GLE Auto estate. Nice car! leather, electric seats, sunroof, climate control/aircon, abs, loads of space! It's really nice, Sue likes it and so do I. It's a bit wallowy, but that is coming from the blackbeast with it's solid as a rock suspension. Driving position is high as well, made me feel like i was in a tank!

Guess the best thing is the 2.8l V6, oooh it sounds so sweet, plus it helps shift the tank around.

She nearly put the scoob to shame when she gave it a bit of welly! I nearly had to change down from fifth to catch her up

she's happy and I'm happy, oh, and maggie likes it as well, lots of space for her to roam around in!

case closed!

p.s
anyone want a C reg honda civic, runs, taxed until end of this month, MOT until august 2001, padding pools in rear footwells ;0 thus a bit damp.

Blowdog, believe you have one of these (unless the photo you posted ages ago was in jest) so if you want it for parts, let me know.

if anyone is interested (mad? ) email me.

[This message has been edited by Markus (edited 19 March 2001).]
Old 19 March 2001, 01:40 PM
Blow Dog
Scooby Regular

Markus,

Some ******* stole my indicator housing in the front bumper!

Wanna sell that to me>?

cem
Old 19 March 2001, 02:15 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

there are some sick ******* out there!

As for selling you the bits, well, think SQ want's to get rid of the car whole, rather than in bits, but I'll ask her and see what she says, or she may post on here later tonight.
Old 19 March 2001, 04:35 PM
barge
Scooby Regular

I bet SuzyQ here's the following words making a well know statement soon when taking the kids to School !!

Run, Volvo, Woman, a, on, Bl00dy, driveing, school, the, !!!

May also be read as
Bl00dy woman driving a Volvo on the school run !!!
Old 19 March 2001, 06:48 PM
SuzyQ
Scooby Regular

barge: nowt wrong with my driving,but the road to the school runs a bit too slow going for my liking!but i do agree with your statement never fear tho i'm not like the rest of them!!!
i love victor(the volvo) and i loved hector(the honda) well until he tried to transform into a paddling pool!!!
i would love to sell you bits from hector but don't fancy being left with a shell!!! so would rather you have the whole car,offers accepted and i wouldnt dream of charging more for the incar paddling area!!!! hehehehehehe!!!
still havent given the volvo a good run to see how fast it goes before it feels like its gonna break up because at the weekend there were alot of slow cars around in my way(some people are so inconsiderate!)
oh and btw if you see a madman in a grey volvo waving frantically at you from the passenger seat its Markus i did tell him that you scooby lot wouldnt realise it was him so why waste his time waving so madly but it seemed to keep him happy,think he was a litle upset i got heated mirrors and seats an electric sunroof air con stuff and lots more and he hasnt got as much on his car!okey dokey enough going on by mad volvo owning woman(what a bad combination)
Old 19 March 2001, 07:00 PM
SuzyQ
Scooby Regular

BL00DY DREAMCAST!!!!! i just type one reply but it wouldnt /couldnt find the page!!!!!!! argh!!!! hey barge im now an angry mad woman driving a volvo!!!! watch out!!!
but seriously theres nowt wrong with my driving the only problem with the school run is i have to go slow!!!! think a man in a scooby on a school run is worse tho!!
and as for selling bits of hector(the honda)id love to but i dont fancy being left with a shell!!! i wont charge any extra for the built in paddling pools if anyone fancies making mw an offer(on the car)
oh and btw if you see a mad man frantically waving at you from the passenger s=eat of a grey volvo dont worry its Markus! he spent the weekend waving madly at scoobs as we w saw them i did try to explain to him that you lot wouldnt realise it was him but i could see it was making him happy so left him to it! think he felt a little upset cos my car has heated mirrors and his doesnt !oh and its not wallowy(or whatever word he used for it) its like driving in an armchair and it was only high cos he didnt adjust the electric seating! so ner Markus