Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Alien Resurrection on PSX!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11 December 2000, 02:06 PM
Stef
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Is anyone else out there completely addicted to this amazing game?????
After the rapid completion of both 'Driver 2' and 'TWINE' it is so nice to find a game that has a bit of a challenge to it.
It's basically played in the Doom-style view, but the graphics and sound are just awesome. It is the most immersive game I've played for years.
Any game that starts with a screen suggesting you play the game in the dark has to be good!
If anyone is thinking of getting it and doesn't have a mouse to use for the aiming, may I suggest you look at one of the control methods that only uses the left stick, rather than the default one which uses both, and is pi55 hard!
You may also need to start on the easy level!
Go get it!

Stef.
Old 12 December 2000, 02:33 PM
NeilR
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Alien Resi looks amazing Stef and would be great on PS2 with the smoothing switched on.

I still play 'Doom' and 'Final Doom' on my PS2 as the level design is soooo much better than anything else out there. Great atmosphere, massive levels and as far as the eye can see draw distance. Also, the sound in Doom/Final Doom is so scary...mummy!

Driver 2 was IMHO, a big disappointment. Never smooth framerate and sometimes appalling, Can't wait for PS2 version though!

Don't start me off, im a games freak!

NeilR