Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

What's your funniest Xmas party tale ??

Search this Thread

Old 19 December 2002, 01:31 PM
Jerry*
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Following on from Druddle's Xmas bash thread, who's got the funniest Xmas party story to tell us !!?

Come on, who's snogged someone they shouldn't have, who got pissed and insulted their boss, who's spewed on someone senior !?!

I'll start with a funny story from a few years back..

A mate of mine who got hammered at the company Xmas bash and rolled in still pi55ed the following day. After an hour or so of struggling to focus, he decided to head downstairs to one of the disused floors of the building for a quick 10 minute rest.

He was woken by the Department Manager 3 hours later lying in his own spew !!

10 out of 10 for effort !

Amazingly, he wasn't sacked !!

Any more ???
Old 22 December 2002, 09:32 AM
Dave P
Scooby Regular

Was staying at my mates one year and he asked if I fancied a pint before I went to my Christmas party.... 8 pints of Guiness, 1 curry and 2 pints of lager later I rolled in. Took a huge handfull of a female freind of mine's ****.... she turned round and it was my bosses best mate. She was not impressed.

Another year walked out of a restaurant with a set of keys and a calculator by mistake. The next day we found out the keys belonged to the owner and gave him entry to the restaurant, his car and his house... unfortunately they were stolen from me in a club. We told them we hadn't seen them..

Anon
Old 22 December 2002, 07:08 PM
alcazar
Scooby Regular

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
Wink

As a student in Birmingham, I got absolutely hammered in the city centre pubs, and set off to my digs at Sheldon on the last No. 58 before the night sevices started. I asked the conductor to wake me at the terminus, and settled down full length on the back seat.
When I awoke, the bus had stopped, and it was pitch dark. I fumbled my way downstairs, and off the bus, and walked straight into another. I made so much row, cursing and holding my nose, that the lights came on, and I was in the Coventry Road bus garage.
The night guy was not amused, and let me out onto the Coventry Road, where I had a 45 minute wait for the next 58 night sevice, in the pouring rain. AND it terminated a mile short of my digs, so I had that walk too.:
Needless to say, I was fairly sober by the time I made it back!
Alcazar
Old 22 December 2002, 07:37 PM
dhorwich
Scooby Regular

One christmas, after a night out in scunny being rather legless, we could not get a taxi back... so decided it would be a laugh to walk 15 miles home in crap cold weather..!! 2 hours into the journey we sobered up and by that time it was to late.... 3 hours it took to get home..!!!

Dan

Old 23 December 2002, 12:28 AM
Fuzz
Scooby Regular

a little story about the reason why I no longer get totally **** faced on a night out....

after waking up in the morning in my own bed in my own spew !!
could of choked on it and never woken at all

a rather sobering thought it was too.......

better things to spend money on now anyway

Andy