Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Dome? Petrol? What about the Euro???

Search this Thread

Old 13 September 2000, 08:27 AM
Dave T-S
Scooby Regular

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Unhappy

So it looks like old TwofaceTone will teflon himself out of the petrol crisis - "how I broke the blockade and got the petrol moving singlehanded etc".

Our dear deluded friend is still hell bent on taking us into the Euro and that will be the biggest disaster this country has ever faced - and 24 hours work won't get us out of that one.

Just remember there is an election next year - all those millions that voted Labour in last time (who are they? I can't find one single person that admits to it) can vote him out again!!
Hague may not be perfect but he sure is put alongside the bunch of bloodsuckers we have at the moment!
Old 13 September 2000, 02:20 PM
Diablo
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said.

D
Old 13 September 2000, 03:08 PM
Yex
Scooby Regular

Cool

Dave,

You're right, I live in Essex as well and have never come across anyone who admits to voting for Terrible Tone at the last election.

Come the revolution

Yex
Old 14 September 2000, 12:26 AM
BarryK
Scooby Regular

Question

Who was up against him? Was it Major? I felt sorry for him
cos I think he had the nation's best interests at heart but his party were a set of Fat Cat p155 takers who had been corrupted by absolute power. Their slogan had become "we are tahe dog that licks it's ball...cos we can!"

I voted lib dem cos the existing MP had been that and he seemed OK. Labour walked it in most areas.

Now I don't feel sorry for Blair cos he is just a "user". His party are a set of.... oh dear, they appear to be the same.

Spare me the lectures about tories not screwing us. They screwed around with my cost of living while they created more "hard working" millionaires (read "crooks" and tax dodgers) than the National Lottery. And surprisingly appointed all their chums/relatives to hgihly paid "quango" positions.

Old 14 September 2000, 03:15 PM
andyp
Scooby Regular

Cool

Yeah.... we want cheap petrol taxation.... like those Europeans..... with their single currency .... and monetary union ... *oh *****
... yeah, we want cheap petrol .....