Thumbs up

rid of double post

[Edited by ProperCharlie - 12/3/2002 9:28:35 AM]
Old 12 February 2002, 11:01 PM
FASTER MIKE!!
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

memory loss generally every sunday to some point given up carring just laugh about it
one time that does spring to mind .... been watching the rugby club played for in the final of the cup, 15pints+ later (lots of free drinks) i arrive home but no recolection of getting back but it took 2 hours to walk home which nomaly takes 30min crossed very busy main road. got home to find relatives visiting mother tells me to go to bed but i insist on having a shower throw up in parents bed room whille tring to get to the toilet and bang my head on the toilet mother strips me and puts me in the shower. needless to say i got bollo**d in the morning and a hangover to go with it

[Edited by FASTER MIKE!! - 12/2/2002 11:02:58 PM]
Old 02 December 2002, 01:54 PM
Kippax
Scooby Regular

Thumbs down

does anyone else binge drink too much, lose their memory and spend the next few days wondering WTF you said to everyone?
Old 02 December 2002, 02:05 PM
Luke
BANNED

Dont worry unless youve got a sore ***.
Old 02 December 2002, 02:16 PM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

If you wake up at home then you can assume everything is more or less ok. If you wake up in a police station or under a hedge then maybe worry a little bit.

Neither of these things have ever happened to me of course....
Old 02 December 2002, 02:38 PM
red_dog104
Scooby Regular

Location: Casualty or Holby City, Take your pick, it's not like that in real life!!
I'm gonna share this with you Kippax, but don't tell anyone else..... It's a secret!!!!!!!!!!

I went out with my fella on Fri night, pub meal and a couple of drinks. All went well till about 9.00. Can't remember Jack Sh*t after that!!! Apparantly, I made a complete tit of myself, threw up all over my fella and the taxi, threatened the taxi driver, threw up on the neighbours doorstep, had to be dragged into the house and put in bed. All the time, I was threatening to kill everyone in sight. Now, this was caused by mixing alcohol with cold remedies (don't advise it!!), never happened on a usual night out. Are you mixing drink with drugs?!?!? Only joking, just to let you know, you ain't the only one it happens to!!!!

Oh yeah, scared me so badly, I've given up drinking!!!
Old 02 December 2002, 02:38 PM
beemerboy
Scooby Regular

Kippax...

Its natural, dont fret about it...

BB
Old 02 December 2002, 02:50 PM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

Talking

red_dog, you remind me of a girl i *met* some years back. we were in a minicab going back to my place, the guy is driving along and suddenly she leans into the front and covers the bloke's eyes with her hands. i thought she was just going to do it for a second but she kept them there. all hell broke loose, the driver shouting, me trying to get her off him, it was lucky we didn't crash and then I had to grovel like mad to get him to take us the rest of the way. In the morning she didn't know where she was or who I was either...
Old 02 December 2002, 02:55 PM
dogmaul
Scooby Regular

red dog good going you have made it to monday without drinking
Old 02 December 2002, 02:59 PM
red_dog104
Scooby Regular

Location: Casualty or Holby City, Take your pick, it's not like that in real life!!
Hey! Don't take the p*ss, it's quite an achievement for me!!! Oh, and i've been off the cigarettes for a month now as well. Healthy living for me from now on!!!
Old 02 December 2002, 03:05 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

I went out on Thursday night, had my usual 6 pints of Stella and then home, fairly normal, quiet night out. Woke up at 3am pissing in the shower whilst wearing only my socks (which were now wet).

I wasn't even _that_ drunk, only ever happened to me once before when I was about 18, very disturbing (although very funny too)
Old 02 December 2002, 03:06 PM
dogmaul
Scooby Regular

well done i should do some exercise actually and maybe eat less other than that im ok as i dont smoke and hardly ever really drink
Old 02 December 2002, 03:08 PM
mista weava
Scooby Regular

this happened reguarly to me - bit more chilled now.

have given up most mind altering substances since, due to this fact. more responsibilities ho hum

also lots of djing means that i can't get so wrecked, til after my set anyway! ask me to warm up at the beginning of the night though and you could be in trouble!

good to do it once in a while - keeps the junglist vibe alive!

booyaka!
weava
Old 02 December 2002, 03:12 PM
brickboy
Scooby Regular

Question

I'm not sure about the memory loss thing. At the tender age of 38 I've never, ever had a memory blank, no matter what the combination of drink etc. Everyone reacts differently to what they drink / smoke / swallow etc but (unfortunately) I can always remember ...

However, as Jasper Carrott observed, many times I've been in the situation where I knew exactly what I was going to do ... and was unable to stop myself
Old 02 December 2002, 03:13 PM
mista weava
Scooby Regular

notorious

you have just reminded me of a friend i have. when he was about 17, used to get wrecked and then use unorthadox places in which to relieve himself. namely walls, cupboards, televisions etc!

the daddy of all of these toilet related misdemeanours came as a suprise to all of us though.

he wakes up feelin like **** in the morning showers, goes to get dressed only to find that he has used his sock/pant draw as a pan. the silly bu6ger only went and defecated in the blo0dy thing!

needless to say his mother (bless her) was less that amused!

weava
Old 02 December 2002, 03:16 PM
dogmaul
Scooby Regular

only time it has happened to me was my first night in ibiza i was out cold by 5pm and had knocked the balcony door out while shouting at people while standing on the table, then i was apparently laid face down in my vomit then i woke up propped up on the toilet with my mate out cold in the bath where he had shat/p1ssed/vomited all over himself, i couldn't remember a thing about it never done it since
Old 02 December 2002, 03:25 PM
Kippax
Scooby Regular

Cool

red dog i love you. you just made me feel a whole lot better. i only lost an hour (f*ck knows ive lost 7-8 before) but its just the not knowing. it breaks my karma when my brain has to fill in the gaps and it usually does with negative stuff when in reality i behaved OK. the next thing i remember is being sick over the side of the bed (the opposite side to where the missus puts the bucket) you know, the usual stuff thing is, i do it twice a month
Old 02 December 2002, 03:26 PM
muppet paster
Scooby Regular

Wink

Yup, had lots of beer scooter moments! Usually when i've woken up on a Sunday, with a raging hangover, and try to cure it with a swift arm Lunch time. Now a swift arm is a excellent hangover cure. But when it turns into a 12 hour drinking sess, it is also an excellent cause for a hangover and all those questions next morning like:

Where am i?
How did i get here?
Who am i?
Who are you!?
Where my cash gone?
How did i get that scratch from my knee to my ear?
Why am i wearing half a pair of hand-cuffs?
What am i?

You get the idea...
Old 02 December 2002, 03:47 PM
Dave P
Scooby Regular

yep... Friday night
Old 02 December 2002, 03:53 PM
mista weava
Scooby Regular

but has anyone taken a crap in their sock drawer...?!
weava
Old 02 December 2002, 03:58 PM
ProperCharlie
Scooby Regular

Red face

weava - i think i can top that. since it involved myself i don't want to go into details, suffice to say that I was sleeping on my boss's couch after a really big session, in his living room...
Old 02 December 2002, 03:59 PM
Kippax
Scooby Regular

weaver, its funny you should ask that. a m8 of my brothers snapped one off a sock draw (it wasnt his draw). maybe its the same fella. nothing worse than finding a mocking bird in your sock draw.
Old 02 December 2002, 04:05 PM
red_dog104
Scooby Regular

I am so pleased i'm not a minority!! Thing is, it's a little less acceptable for a woman to be in such a state innit?!?! and NO Weeva, I've never taken a toilet break in my sock draw!!!!!

My fella must really love me though, he looked after me all Saturday when I was feeling bad!!! Bless him, I'd have told him to p*ss off if he'd puked on me
Old 02 December 2002, 04:08 PM
ajm
Scooby Regular

A couple of years back myself and some friends regularly used to get drunk from Friday night through to Sunday morning. It involved going out on Friday night, getting wasted, waking up on Saturday morning and drinking something like Smirnoff Ice pepped up with Vodka until we felt well (p*ssed enough) to start all over again. Regularly used to wake up on Sunday with a "guilty" feeling, often accompanied by injuries, and no recollection beyond Saturday lunchtime. Often we used to drink several pints of vodka redbull in one sitting to keep us going...

Don't get me wrong, I actually used to enjoy being blindingly drunk in broad daylight on a Sunday morning - the reasons we packed it in were as follows:-

1) Felt like weekends had never happened
2) 2 day hangovers lasting well into Monday, sometimes beyond
3) Cost
4) Trips to the Bristol Royal Infirmary to be stitched back together

only binge like this very rarely now... New Years will be the next one...
Old 02 December 2002, 04:10 PM
mista weava
Scooby Regular

roflmfao at you two kipps and charlie!

i too have suffered at the hands of poop related incidents - magic mushrooms and 4 litres of red wine is a bad idea - parp!

i don't know if my devient friend has taken to snapping off in obscure places though - not that i would put it past him!

bosses couch? pleeeeeeeeeeeease elaborate! i will show you mine, if you show me yours?

weava
Old 02 December 2002, 04:17 PM
mista weava
Scooby Regular

red dog,

i find that alot of women behave as badly if not worse than blokes.

prime example was saturday night.

i was warming up for kenny ken at a club here on the island, get off decks and start to wander round club soaking up atmosphere. next thing a girl bashs into me off her ****, spills most of her drink down me, collapses on the floor and writhes around with her eyes rolling into the back of her head with a big, if not slightly distressed grin on her face! thing is blokes who do this get chucked out a lot quicker than the ladies! blo0dy favouritism by the bouncers IMO! she writhed and then staggered off randomly

weava
Old 02 December 2002, 04:21 PM
red_dog104
Scooby Regular

LOL

I just feel stupid! At my age and with a child I should be a little more responsible!!! Anyway, I didn't drink half as much as I usually do so I'm pretty much convinced that It's something to do with the cough and cold tablets I took before I went out! There, now I have justification for my actions
Old 02 December 2002, 04:27 PM
mista weava
Scooby Regular

got any of those cough tablets going spare!

weava
Old 02 December 2002, 04:28 PM
ChrisB

only time it has happened to me was my first night in ibiza i was out cold by 5pm and had knocked the balcony door out while shouting at people while standing on the table, then i was apparently laid face down in my vomit then i woke up propped up on the toilet with my mate out cold in the bath where he had shat/p1ssed/vomited all over himself, i couldn't remember a thing about it never done it since

I've never not been able to get myself home. Mates stag do a few weeks ago. Started drinking at 2pm. We were 10 pints when we left the 2nd pub. Rough calculations show we probably drunk the equivalant of around 30 pints (loads of vodka shots).

I had the taxi drop me off 1/2 a mile from home (circa 3am), walked home, drunk a shed load of lucozade and went to bed.

I can obviously handle my booze
Old 02 December 2002, 04:35 PM
dogmaul
Scooby Regular

i hadnt even left the apartment yet well that was all the duty free gone i couldnt eat for 2 days or drink anything for the first week

Quick Reply: memory loss through drink