Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Theiving Skaghead tw@ts!!!!.

Search this Thread

Old 11 October 2002, 03:56 PM
Markus
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bunch of *****, a) for the damage, abd b) for spoling the night for all of ya.

**** em! Party even harder next time mate to make up for it.

If I'd had caught the little gits who bounced the boulder off my car I'd be doing time for braining the gits with the rock. grrrrr

As said by Vincent Vega You don't **** with another (wo)man's automobile, it's like an unwritten rule

[Edited by Markus - 11/10/2002 3:57:15 PM]
Old 10 November 2002, 12:20 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Angry

Bollox, I was having a great time up at Helterskelter last night when MC Ribbz came on during Mark EG's set to say " If you're the owner of car registration P***** then your car has been broken into. Sorry" I was convinced that Carol's, Sharkeys driver and giver of lifts to me and my mate, Vectra was a V reg so I kept on dancing. However I thought I would check when I next saw her. She thought it would be good to take a look so we left CODE and lo and behold the whole of the top of the drivers door had been levered away from the body of the car.[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Fortunatly carol had clunked the deadlocks over so the doors were not opening for love nor money so they legged it.
However the downside was that it had brought me down so we had no inclination to dance at all. So Sharkey got his records together, we rounded up Davespice and left at two
Big up to CODE's bouncers though. To get us home 6 of em crowded round the car, three of em holding the door, the rest holding the window frame and physically bent the door back till it rested flush with the bodywork again. Thanks lads.
And finally a big **** YOU!!! to the glue sniffing crack heads who tried it on with Carols car. If you're **** hasnt shrunk to a microdot due to overuse of billy then I'd kick you in the pills. However I'll just wish you a **** life for ruining my night out.[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
astraboy.
Old 10 November 2002, 02:14 PM
BOB.T
Scooby Senior

W@mkers[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] give em a kick in the nuts from me if you find em[img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10 November 2002, 02:19 PM
SiDHEaD
Scooby Regular

My mom works with young offenders. She said they often lever the top of the door down (read: fold) as it can be done without the alarm going off.

She recommends to the court that they get a custodial

NOT THAT THE LAW MEANS THEY STAY THERE LONG,...; GRRRRR
Old 10 November 2002, 03:05 PM
RAF1
Scooby Regular

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Bad luck mate

I hope the ******* get what's coming to them...(pain and lots of it!!!)

Raf.
Old 10 November 2002, 03:28 PM
RichardPON
Scooby Regular

Both my cossie and my pug got broken into like that in the last four months.

Sorry to hear that mate, but how was Helter otherwise? Haven't been for years.... so miss it!
Old 11 November 2002, 03:10 AM
HKSubaru
Scooby Senior

Angry

sorry to hear that mate, had my st patrick's day ruined and a b-day party of a friend when i came back to my car to find, a)broken in to b)made my car filthy c)nicked all the cd collection i had for life! d)my birthday presents i had not long e) all the coats were in the back (about six of them) f)and my can of red bull in my glove box! What w@nkers!

I only took longer than expected as i had to take a girl home by taxis on the other end of town as she was er...the b-day girl and drunk to her socks!