**Geodesy Group Buy - HERE NOW!**

Search this Thread

Old 09 February 2002, 05:51 PM
moresauce
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Hi guys,

Here is our latest group buy on the great Speed Camera Detection systems from Geodesy. Below is all the information about the systems and how well they work...take note of Quentin Wilson's comment. I know some of your guys have this product already, so tell us about it and how great you find it.
The group buy is offering a GREAT discount to us particularly if we can order more than 25 units. For commercial reasons I have been asked to keep the prices off the site, so to find out the full deal send me a private message and I'll respond with the details. This is a great deal done direct with the company and they are very keen to be as helpful as possible. The deal will apply to all the companies products so whether you pitch for the basic system of Geodesy, the very popular Geodesy plus or the ultimate protection in Geodesy radar.
Whichever way you look at it, speed cameras are here to stay. To promote safer motoring and to help keep you on the road, we at Morpheous have developed a speed camera warning device called the Geodesy. The Geodesy is not a radar "detector"! The Geodesy uses state of the art technology and a database of all known fixed speed cameras to warn you in advance. The new Geodesy Plus will even warn you if you're exceeding the speed limit as you approach a speed camera! And because of its clever design, the Geodesy is shock, vibration and weather resistant and can be used in cars, vans, trucks or bikes.

It's unique and 100% legal. Can you really afford to drive without one?

Behind the simplicity of Geodesy lies state of the art technology. Geodesy is driven by a continuously updated central database containing all known fixed speed camera locations including radar, laser, and even the new digital cameras. This database contains all the GPS (global positioning system) co-ordinates and speed limits of where the cameras are located.

The information is passed from the central database to your Geodesy via a Desktop Modem Interface which is supplied with every unit. This is an easy-to-use and fast operating device which in no time at all (normally between 30 seconds and 3 minutes) downloads the entire UK database of speed camera locations, ensuring that you never miss out on any updates. The Desktop Modem Interface gives you the freedom to choose when you download and how often you download. This service is free for the first year and then the £30.00 a year thereafter.

Once your Geodesy is armed with all the locations, it's ready to work. Geodesy is fully transportable and waterproof so it can be fitted to cars, vans, bikes and trucks. It is powered either by a power clip that fits in your cigar lighter or a direct power clip for direct wiring, both of which are supplied.

Powered by GPS technology, Geodesy is capable of locating the exact position of your vehicle with pinpoint accuracy. Geodesy is constantly monitoring your location and as you approach a speed camera, Geodesy begins to inform you with visual and audio warnings. It's as simple as that!

New Geodesy Plus gives you even more reassurance with Speed Sensitivity and auto ranging. Armed not only with speed camera locations but also with the speed limits in force at those locations, Geodesy will initiate its full visual and audio alarms only if the speed limit is being exceeded, selecting your warning according to your speed..

And because Geodesy is fully transportable, if you have more than 1 car or motorbike, you don't need to purchase a new Geodesy for each vehicle.

"It's got to be the best thing you can get to protect yourself"
...Quentin Wilson.

At Morpheous, we believe in total satisfaction, and have developed an intensive quality programme to support our users.

When you buy
Any product purchased from us comes with a 14 day, no quibble, money-back guarantee.

Ownership
Our products come with a full 12 month guarantee from the date of purchase. Any defects that occur during usage will be replaced or repaired free of charge including parts and labour, providing that the unit has been used in accordance with our operating instructions and conditions.

If you are not fully satisfied with the performance of your Geodesy or are experiencing problems, please let us know. We will resolve all technical issues.

Well there we have it, loads of information but for more information visit the companies website pages at www.morpheous.co.uk

So to find out the deal, place your order or ask any questions email me! The deal is awesome and will only run until Sunday 8th so hurry and get some info.
The discounts will aplly on our number rather than who orders what.

I'm personally going for the New Geodesy Plus with Radar, so I'm covered whatever the cops are using.

NOTE YOU CAN CONTACT ME MORESAUCE@BTOPENWORLD.COM!!!
AVES FILLLING UP HERE WITH EMAIL REQUEST!!!

[Edited by moresauce - 9/2/2002 7:35:13 PM]
Old 02 September 2002, 05:54 PM
ChristianR
Scooby Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
For commercial reasons I have been asked to keep the prices off the site, so to find out the full deal send me a private message and I'll respond with the details

Your email address is not listed - please email me the details - thanks.
Old 02 September 2002, 06:02 PM
rich a
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

please email me details of geodesy plus with radar...thanks
Old 02 September 2002, 06:08 PM
stephen30
Scooby Regular

details too please.

Steve
Old 02 September 2002, 06:08 PM
BuRR
Scooby Regular

ditto, please :--> steve@hirsty.co.uk / burratha@clara.co.uk
Old 02 September 2002, 06:09 PM
LoFi
Scooby Regular

doh! no email address, can you email me the group buy prices for all three products please. (email as per profile)

Piers LoFi
Old 02 September 2002, 06:10 PM
IanW
Scooby Regular

So to find out the deal, place your order or ask any questions email me now at geodesy@bigfoot.com
The mail address is there in the post.
Old 02 September 2002, 06:12 PM
Matt Churchill
Scooby Regular

I'm up for some info - mattchurchill@blueyonder.co.uk
Old 02 September 2002, 06:14 PM
Molds
Scooby Regular

price list etc for me to pls
Old 02 September 2002, 06:15 PM
LoFi
Scooby Regular

Smile

IanW - I like a man who can read ! ! !

Piers LoFi
Old 02 September 2002, 06:16 PM
Shona WRX
Scooby Regular

Cool

Please email me the price list

cheers
Old 02 September 2002, 06:18 PM
BL
Scooby Regular

Details too please
Old 02 September 2002, 06:26 PM
BKS
Scooby Regular

details also
Old 02 September 2002, 06:29 PM
Vinesh
Scooby Regular

Details please.
Old 02 September 2002, 06:53 PM
Rice Rocket..
Scooby Regular

is it possible to upgrade to the plus version if u already have one??

email me details please

RR
Old 02 September 2002, 07:07 PM
Bexlee
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Please email details
Old 02 September 2002, 07:31 PM
boomer
Scooby Senior

Thumbs up

Info please (as per profile).

mb
Old 02 September 2002, 07:37 PM
moresauce
Scooby Regular

HI HAVEN'T GOT TIME TO CLICK THRU AND THEN EMAIL EACH OF YOU SO PLEASE EMAIL ME AT MORESAUCE@BTOPENWORLD.COM IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS!!!
SORRY BUT OTHERWISE I COULD SPEND ALL NIGHT JUST CLICKING PROFILES AND RESPONDING.YOU MAY USE THE GEODESY@BIGFOOT.COM ADDRESS BUT IT ONLY FORWARDS 25 MESSAGES A DAY SO BETTER TO EMAIL ME AT MORESAUCE@BTOPENWORLD.COM

C'MON LETS MAKE THIS A HUGE BUY!!!
Old 02 September 2002, 07:39 PM
moresauce
Scooby Regular

FRTHER TO MY LAST PLEASE REQUEST DETAILS BY EMAIL BE THEY I CAN COMPILE A LIST AND IT IS MUCH QUICKER.

SORRY I KNOW IT CAN BE A PAIN BUT I HAVE TO MANAGE THIS THING!
Old 03 September 2002, 01:07 AM
moresauce
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

OK,
all of you who were waiting for info should now have received it by email. For all new guys, email me direct please as per above posts.
The group buy is going well with lots of interest so get your orders in as soon as you decide which unit to go for.
Particularly in light of Monday's Daily Mail story on how there will be a 400% growth in speed cameras next year!!!!
Old 03 September 2002, 06:12 AM
Tim Bomford
Scooby Regular

Thumbs up

Have emailed you.

Tim
Old 03 September 2002, 09:17 AM
Chrisgr31
Scooby Regular

Hmmmm nothing like a great deal just after I bought mine!

Incidentially I'll take this opportunity to comment on my Geodesy. I bought one at Brands at the Ferrari Festival, stuck in the car and lo and behold it worked! However it ddn't appear to work that well. Instructions say that once ity has mapped the satelittes etc it should fix when you start the car within about 2 minutes. It was taking more like 15 or 30 by which time I had been through half a dozen cameras! I was just contemplating phoning them to ask about this when I received a recorded delivery package. Went to collect it from the post office and it was a 2nd Geodesy.

Phoned and they said it had been sent in error, and could I send it back. However before doing so I have trialled it in the car, and it is fantastic. Locks within about 30 seconds etc. I therefore assume my first unit was faulty.

Morale of the story if you aren't happy call them and check the unit is not faulty!

Now I must return the surplus one!
Old 03 September 2002, 05:59 PM
moresauce
Scooby Regular

Lightbulb

This is a software issue, basically you got one with the old software. If anything like this ever happens get straight on the phone to Morpheous and they will sort you out quick smart. They can load your geodesy with new software by using the update cradle. So phone them and talk it through they should all be as good as the second one you were sent.
Sorry to hear you just bought too early for the group buy!

Hope your happy with it
Old 03 September 2002, 08:35 PM
LoFi
Scooby Regular

chris - could you let us know why you settled on the geodesy rather than blue i or road angel. Might help me make up my mind.

Piers loFi
Old 04 September 2002, 05:50 AM
nichop
Scooby Regular

This sounds like a great piece of kit.
One question for anyone who knows (already has one etc). From what I can see the unit is totally dependant on the company for its data and therefore how up to date it is. Now while plenty of hardware is still being sold, there is an interest in maintaining the 'uptodateness' of the data, but after that, with no subscription....?
So, how is the data maintained ? How is it compiled and who provides it ? This may all sounds pedantic but, without the correct data the unit is worthless and I have not yet found anything on the site which tells me how information about new camera locations (or old ones being removed) is achieved. Anyone care to comment ?
I have seen other units which allow the individual to add new locations on the fly, and submit these back to a central location for the benefit of all. I find this approach very attractive as, even if the company disappeared I potentially still have something left of value. Can you add new sites yourself to the unit ?
Old 04 September 2002, 09:24 AM
rich a
Scooby Regular

i think if you find a new site you contact geodsey...if they confirm its new they pay £50 to you....i read this awhile ago so could be wrong now
Old 04 September 2002, 11:20 AM
Chrisgr31
Scooby Regular

Updates are easy, Geodesy supply a cradle which is effectively a modem. You plug in your Geodesy and it dials up and updates itself. The subscription to this service lasts a year when you first buy it, after the first year you may a yearly subscription of £30 (current price).

I assume Geodesy add new sites which presumably they find out from the police etc. However if you as the owner of a Geodesy drive past a camera it doesn't alert you too, you press a button on the unit, to register the camera. You then upload the data using the cradle and phone Geodesy. If you are the first person to register the site you get £50.

The cynic in me suggests those that install these cameras have Geodesys and claim the £50 as soon as they erect them!

Incidentially does Moresauce work for Geodesy?
Old 04 September 2002, 11:22 AM
Chrisgr31
Scooby Regular

Why did I get a Geodesy? Simple I was at Brands Hatch and they were at Brands Hatch!

Had been thinking about it for some time so just decided to do the deal! An impulse buy. Otherwise I would have continued thinking about it, until I got a ticket, by which stage it would have been a bit late!
Old 04 September 2002, 04:34 PM
moresauce
Scooby Regular

Hi

No I don't work for Morpheous who make the Geodesy range or systems and I'm not a reseller, I am just organising a group buy 'coz I wanted one and thought ther must be poeople like me out there too!! I don't get anything out of it except the same discount as you guys!

On the subscription front the first year is free with the unit then it costs £30 a year after that. Origin over give 6 months free and charge £50 a year!!

You do still get £50 for any new camera you find and they do pay out because my pal found them building one on the main road by his house, reported it and £50 came his way! Morpheous can also liase with police forces, the home office and planning offices to see where the cameras are going up.

I like the Geodesy best because of the display, small lines of text on the Origin I can;t see when I'm tanking along concentrating on the road in front of me.

The buy is going well, some people are ordering more than one unit so tell your mates and lets keep the ball rolling...

Quentin Wilson recommends the Geodesy and although he may not know about wearing leather jackets(!!!) he does know motoring and how to avoid trouble

Cheers and hope that answers people's questions
Old 04 September 2002, 05:15 PM
ptholt
Scooby Regular

shame it wasnt an upgrade group buy

Quick Reply: **Geodesy Group Buy - HERE NOW!**