Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Blonde Jokes

Search this Thread

Old 07 August 2002, 01:25 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OVERWEIGHT BLONDE
A blonde is terribly overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet. "I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds. "When the blonde returns, she's lost nearly 20 pounds. "Why, that's amazing!" the doctor says. "Did you follow my instructions?" The blonde nods. "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day." "From hunger, you mean?" asked the doctor. "No, from skipping."

RIVER WALK
There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank. "Yoo-hoo" she shouts, "how can I get to the other side?" The second blonde looks up the river then down the river then shouts back, "You are on the other side."

KNITTING
A highway patrolman pulled alongside a speeding car on the freeway. Glancing at the car, he was astounded to see that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting! Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the trooper cranked down his window, turned on his bullhorn and yelled, "PULLOVER!" NO," the blonde yelled back, "IT'S A SCARF!"

SPEEDING TICKET
A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys would get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you!"

THE VACUUM
A blonde was playing Trivial Pursuit one night. It was her turn. She rolled the dice and she landed on "Science & Nature." Her question was, "If you are in a vacuum and someone calls your name, can you hear it?" She thought for a time and then asked, "Is it on or off?"

FINAL EXAM
The blonde reported for her university final examination that consists of "yes/no" type questions. She takes her seat in the examination hall, stares at the question paper for five minutes, and then in a fit of inspiration takes her purse out, removes a coin and starts tossing the coin and marking the answer sheet "Yes" for Heads and "No" for Tails. Within half an hour she is all done whereas the rest of the class is sweating it out. During the last few minutes, she is seen desperately throwing the coin, muttering and sweating. The moderator, alarmed, approaches her and asks what is going on. "I finished the exam in half an hour. But I'm rechecking my answers.

BLONDE STEWARDESS
An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess. The route they were flying had a stay-over in another city, so upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight. The next morning as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing. He knew which room she was in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened to her. She answered the phone, sobbing, and said she couldn't get out of her room. "You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?" The stewardess replied, "There are only three doors in here," she cried, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says, 'Do Not Disturb'!"

THE BLONDE JOKE TO END ALL BLONDE JOKES!
There was a blonde woman who was having financial troubles so she decided to kidnap a child and demand a ransom. She went to a local park, grabbed a little boy, took him behind a tree and wrote this note."I have kidnapped your child. Leave £10,000 in a plain brown bag behind the big oak tree in the park tomorrow at 7 AM. Signed, The Blonde" She pinned the note inside the little boy's jacket and told him to go straight home. The next morning, she returned to the park to find the £10,000 in a brown bag, behind the big oak tree, just as she had instructed. Inside the bag was the following note..."Here is your money. I cannot believe that one blonde would do this.
Old 07 August 2002, 01:29 PM
darlodge
Scooby Regular

They are great

Darren
Old 07 August 2002, 02:52 PM
Scooby Dooby Blue
Scooby Regular

Talking

Three blondes driving around Orlando looking for Disneyland.
They've been on the hunt for hours when they come across a sign "Disneyland Left", so they turn round and go home.

Why was the blonde staring at the OJ carton?
It said "concentrate" on the side.

What do UFOs and intelligent blondes have in common?
You're always hearing about them but you never actually see one.

A blonde, a brunette and an airplane...what's the odd one out?
The blonde...the other two have black boxes.
Old 07 August 2002, 04:28 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

lol Scooby - like the black box one
Old 07 August 2002, 04:37 PM
IWatkins
Scooby Regular

Talking

Two blondes walking through the forest. They come across some tracks on the ground. First blonde says "They look like deer tracks to me", the other blonde says "No, they are wolf tracks".

They were still arguing about it when the train hit them.....
Old 07 August 2002, 04:42 PM
Sable
Scooby Newbie

A blind man, enters a Lesbian Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a barstool, and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, the blind guy yells to the bartender "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet. In a husky, deep voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something. The bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde and I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb. blonde with a black belt in karate. What's more, the woman sitting next to me is blonde and she's a weight lifter. The lady to your right is a blonde, and she's a pro wrestler. Think about it seriously,Mister. You still wanna tell that joke?"

The blind guy says, "Nah, you're right, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."