Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Joke - Kenny the rooster

Search this Thread

Old 24 July 2002, 03:18 PM
RichB
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

An American farmer has about 200 hens, but no rooster, and hewants chicks. So, he goes down the road to the next farmer andasks if he has a rooster that he would sell to him. The otherfarmer says, "Yeah, I've got this great Kiwi rooster namedKenny. He'll service every chicken you got, no problem."Well, Kenny the Kiwi rooster costs a lot of money, but the farmerdecides he'd be worth it. So, he buys Kenny.The farmer takes Kenny home and sets him down in the barnyard,first, giving the rooster a pep talk. "I want you to pace yourselfnow. You've got a lot of chickens to service here, and you cost mea lot of money. Consequently, I'll need you to do a good job.So, take your time and have some fun", the farmer said with a chuckle.

Kenny seemed to understand, so the farmer pointed toward the hen houseand Kenny took off like a shot. WHAM! Kenny nails every hen in the henhouse-three or four times, and the farmer is really shocked.After that the farmer hears a commotion in the duck pen. Sure enough,Kenny is in there.

Later, the farmer sees Kenny after a flock of geese, down by the lake.Once again, WHAM! He gets all the geese. By sunset he sees Kenny outin the fields chasing quail and pheasants. The farmer is distraughtand worried that his expensive rooster won't even last 24 hours.

Sure enough the farmer wakens the next morning only to find Kennyon his back, stone cold in the middle of the yard. Buzzards arecircling overhead. It looks grim for Kenny.

The farmer, saddened by the loss of such a colourful and expensiveanimal, shakes his head and says, "Oh, Kenny, I told you to pace yourself.I tried to get you to slow down, now look what's happened".

Kenny opens one eye, nods toward the buzzards circling, "Shhh, they'regetting closer."

Old 24 July 2002, 03:55 PM
POC
Scooby Regular

Old 24 July 2002, 06:32 PM
P1Fanatic
Scooby Regular

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 24 July 2002, 06:46 PM
Shark
Scooby Regular