Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

arrgghhh!

Search this Thread

Old 12 June 2002, 12:55 PM
fatnutsac
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

every tuesday i play squash at the local sports centre when 3 weeks back after playing i walk out and see a group of kids messing around by me car trying to get the dust caps off.
this pissed me off slighty so over i legged and grabbed hold of one of the turds. the others all pegged it so i gave this little sh*t a right boll*cking and sent him on his way as he hadn't managed to get the dust caps off. ok so far.
haven't played again until last night when i walk out again and a copper grabs me and says he's arresting me for assault on the young lad! Could i not believe what i was hearing or what? apparently this lad sh*t himself and went home to his mum and said i'd tw*tted him so they went to the police the visit from the law last night.
i told the cop what actually happened and had me squash partner there to back me up so an arrest was averted.
this whole episode indicates that if you are scum you get away with everything.
this w*nker was nicking my property so i nearly get arrested!
god knows i actually felt like cuffing the sh*t when i did catch him. his no good piece of sh*t mother is as bad as him! what the hell did she say to the cops? "my son was just stealing this mans property when he gave my lad a good telling off so i want him arrested"
f*ckin world is upside down.
RANT OVER
Old 12 June 2002, 01:06 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Plenty of ways to inflict pain without leaving any marks you know. Just remember that next time and be sure your mates are onside on the witness tip.
astraboy.
Old 12 June 2002, 01:16 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Angry

The daughter of the secretary at our work is a primary school teacher, she had her mobile phone stolen from her handbag by one of the little tw*ts she was teaching, she told her husband when she got home who rang the phone to see if anybody answered it. A young lad answered the phone so the husband started (rather aggressively it must be said) to ask who it was, the next thing he knows the tw*ts mother is on the other end yelling abuse at him for harrassing her son.
The following day the daughter is teaching a class when she is summoned to see the headmaster, the tw*ts mother has complained to the police about a teacher & her husband phoning up & harrassing her little boy at all hours! The headmaster told the daughter that he has no choice but to suspend her whilst the police carry out their investigation!
Old 12 June 2002, 01:31 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Angry

Bloody political correctness gone mad! If I caught Hollie doing anything like that, she would be grounded for weeks and I would tell her I was going to get HER arrested!

(She is only 3, so may be a bit previous! )

Anyway, it's no wonder these kids do these things time and time again. If they have no discipline at home, then how can they have any respect for the law? Makes me mad [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Makes me even madder when these soppy lefties say it's because the kids have nothing to do. What about their homework? They all probably have SKY TV and a Playstation [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img] so why not go and do that? They don't need to be stealing!

BTW, I have never stolen anything in my life and would have been absolutely **** scared of my Mum if I had've done!
Old 12 June 2002, 01:37 PM
CrisPDuk
Scooby Regular

Cool

We have three brothers at the top of our road whose mother thinks the sun shines, you couldn't hope to meet a more unsavoury bunch of gits.
Old 12 June 2002, 01:37 PM
jasey
Scooby Senior

Big thank you to all the liberal MPs (small l in liberal) [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

ps write to your MP and get him/her to sort this country out before it's too late !
Old 12 June 2002, 01:55 PM
Phill
Scooby Regular

Play them at their own game (being a W*nker),

That is could you not perform a citizens arrest on the fekker and use resonable force to restrain your criminal until the police arrive, removing your dustcaps is criminal damage surely ?!!

Something for next time maybe !! Is there anywhere else you could stick the car when you play squash it seems that they certainly have there eye's on your motor for something if not the car itself !

Just a thought i don't now how far the parents of said kid are taking this but if you do go to court is their any cctv footage to back up your version of events, as you will probably be made out as a physco !!

Good luck,

Phill

Trending Topics

Old 12 June 2002, 02:00 PM
Mice_Elf
Scooby Regular

In future it may be advisable to park the car right outside reception / under the security camera or anything because having failed to get you arrested and therefore, in their perverted minds, to get justice done, they may perform their own method of justice and key the side of your car or something.
Old 12 June 2002, 02:04 PM
Alpine
Scooby Regular

I can imagine going home and telling my parents some bloke had given me a hard time for trying to nick something off his car... WHACK!

The next time you parked there I'd have been made to come over and apologise as well... pain and humiliation never did me any harm!

This lads parents are doing him no favours in the long run..
Old 12 June 2002, 02:24 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Angry

My thoughts exactly Alpine! My Mum would have scared me so much, that I would never do anything like that in the first place! And before anyone says anything, no, she didn't beat me black and blue!

These parents that let their kids run riot are not doing them any favours. But their background probably wasn't one which taught them how to raise kids, so the cycle continues.

Makes me wonder what the world is going to be like in 20 years - these kids are our future!!!
Old 12 June 2002, 02:27 PM
NotoriousREV
Scooby Regular

Todays parents seem to be ****, never mind the kids. If I was nicking something off someone's car and they caught me, no way would I tell my mum, she'd kill me. And I'm 27!!

I'd launch a civil action against the parents for allowing their child to partake in anti-social behaviour.
Old 12 June 2002, 03:37 PM
Diablo
Scooby Regular

Angry

I'd just shoot the f&ckers on sight. And their parents. And any relative that complained. And any f&ckwit leftie that tried to intervene with some s$it that its societies fault, blah,blah,blah.....

No mucking about.

That would soon stop it.

D
Old 12 June 2002, 03:38 PM
Diablo
Scooby Regular

Arrow

PS - Astraboy, I need some revenge ideas, can you mail me?

Cheers Mate

D
Old 12 June 2002, 03:40 PM
David_Wallis
Scooby Regular

Location: Leeds - It was 562.4bhp@28psi on Optimax, How much closer to 600 with race fuel and a bigger turbo?
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LOL at Diablo, and I agree!

David
Old 12 June 2002, 04:17 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Wink

Diablo, YHM.
astraboy.
Old 12 June 2002, 05:46 PM
fatnutsac
Scooby Regular

thanks for all the comments folks.
bit worried about any backlash on my motor.
but i've found out where the little w*nker lives. if you know what i mean
ha ha ha ha ha
Old 12 June 2002, 05:58 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Wink

They must like magazine subscriptions. Try sending year long subscriptions to publications such as "Chunky asses" and "Aardvark passion" in the name of the little ******. However, make sure these subscriptions go to their neighbours by "accident" Can you imagine the phone calls? "hi this is your neighbours, your son's copy of "Farmyard Love" has turned up, do you want to collect it or shall I bring it over?

astraboy.
Old 12 June 2002, 06:05 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Wink

I think its really sad that no-one who has posted here has even thought that maybe this little boy may have had hassle at home or even some sort of phsycological problem.

His parents may have been recently separated or divorced. He may have brutally beaten by his father or step-father or maybe bullied at school. He may have tormented about some physical disability that he has. He may have gay tendencies which he is being taunted about.
Who knows what dillemas this poor lad may have been through in his short little lifetime.

So what do I suggest we can do with this poor little chap then.
Well its quite easy really. SHOOT the little fukcer.

Chip.
Old 12 June 2002, 06:09 PM
Clarebabes
Scooby Regular

Wink

Got worried then. Thought you were one of those "lefties"!!!!
Old 12 June 2002, 06:54 PM
BOB.T
Scooby Senior

Well, you're obviously more concerned the little ****** was gonna let your tyres down than nick your dust caps

As most of you, I'd of got mi *** kicked if I'd done summat like that

If you have his address and want to go see him, let me know, I mixed some 2stroke petrol up wrong and need to get rid of it
Old 12 June 2002, 08:01 PM
Chip
Scooby Regular

Clarebabes,
Leftie, no chance. I'd bring back the birch,hanging, stocks, stoning etc. That'd teach em.

You could even do a charity thing. Every Sat afternoon at the footy, bring on a bunch of no-gooders, stanbd them on the touchlines and sell buckets of stones to the spectators at £5 a go. Then youve got about 10 mins to empty your bucket before play resumes. All money collected would go to charity. Raise a fortune for good causes.

Chip.

Any do-gooders can P$ss off.
Old 12 June 2002, 08:42 PM
ChrisB

Diablo,

You defo need to run for PM next time around!
Old 12 June 2002, 08:57 PM
johnfelstead
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts
It would have been more productive to tell the lad he was being a ****, then took him for a run in the car to show him how brill it is compared to everything else in the car park. The lad probably would make it his business to protect your car rather than trash it at the next oportunity.

But thats me thinking a bit radically and long term.

As to his parents reaction to events, thats apauling. It could have been handled diferently though, maybe?

If the lad was doing real damage to my car, like scratching the paint or worse, i would have kicked his teath in. But dust caps, thats what half the mischevous kids in the world would have a go at, even the normally good lads.

Sorry to not jump on the band waggon.
Old 12 June 2002, 09:22 PM
jasey
Scooby Senior

And then the Policeman would have you for KIDNAP
Old 12 June 2002, 09:44 PM
johnfelstead
Scooby Regular
Support Scoobynet!

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts
Talking

LOL

Old 13 June 2002, 08:24 AM
Dave P
Scooby Regular

Many years ago now my neighbour caught a couple of kids steeling daffs from their front garden. number of us gave chase but they had a bit of a headstart on us and we lost them.

I'd hazard a guess they went home and told their parents because the next day there was a pile of fresh daffs and a note from the kids appologising and saying they were wrong to do what they did.

Dave
Old 13 June 2002, 08:58 AM
David_Wallis
Scooby Regular

Location: Leeds - It was 562.4bhp@28psi on Optimax, How much closer to 600 with race fuel and a bigger turbo?
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
once they realise how quick it is they would want to nick it...

Im for the kicking... mind you I did nearly kick the cr@p out of someone for trying to hit my dog with a bag yesterday... he was just minding his own busines in the garden... so I ran out and shouted "what the fck do you think your doing to my fckng dog, get fcking here and see if you fcking like it... Kid was with parents and they didnt care what he was doing, they didnt seem to want to come back and chat though... and I'm a lazy fcker and couldnt be bothered chasing after them..

Beat the fck out of them, never did me any harm... I learnt how to respect my elders and their property...

David
Old 13 June 2002, 10:01 AM
Tiggs
Scooby Regular

only read the first post so hope im not miles off.....but....

whats the problem? the kids were nicking dust caps- you gave them an earfull and they leg it- so far so good, unless you want them nicked for it (did you never go scumpping? )

now the kids tells his folks hes been assulted (which is a natural reaction as hes feeling scared, pi55ed and yet knows hes in the wrong. they tell the police (quite right, as they only have his word for it) and the police talk to you and you put them straight which they are ok with.

sorted.

what should have happen instead?

kids stealing dust caps get nicked?
kids teling parents they been asulted get ignored?
police dont follow up complaints?
police dont listen to the accused?

T
Old 13 June 2002, 12:58 PM
fatnutsac
Scooby Regular

tiggs,

understand completely what you are saying. my post was a rant coz i was understandably angry that by now i could now be up on an unfounded assault charge for protecting my own property. okay it would've been proved unfounded after a while but I would've been dragged through all the rigmoral of the system and been left with the stigma of being up for assault and police record as well?

to me the fact it was only dustcaps is irrelevant. what does it need to be to become relevant?

yes i did that sort of thing when i was a kid but for christ sake if someone caught me and boll*cked me, the fact i breaking the law in the first place would stop me going blabbing to me dad coz he'd really of kicked my fat ***.

the thing is that these kids know what they can get away with and play their parents, the law etc to such an extent that people will start saying 'it's not worth bothering with' so they continually get away with things that they shouldn't.

the way things are, this problem has worked out okay for me and my initial post was just a rant purely because it may have been completely different.
Old 13 June 2002, 02:28 PM
Alpine
Scooby Regular

Tiggs - I agree with what you said.. However it was the reaction of the mother which I found difficult to understand.. Kids are Kids and should be believed until proven otherwise.. Parents should know better and set and example..